Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well so far the story is she told him the car broke down and her dad was going to get it fixed. But I sure wonder if she stunk to high heaven when he picked her up and what excuse she gave for that!:eek:

Maybe the car wasn't so horribly smelly when she abandoned it? If there was some relatively "minor" (if there's such a thing -- I guess I mean small quantity)decomp matter in the trunk, it might have worsened and worsened as time passed. Wouldn't we love to know what TL has told LE. I wonder if Casey was so desperate to get his number during that first jail visit from the family so she could start helping him revise his memory of these important events.

You know I never could find anything about what Tony said about that day. But she's a spinner so I would think she either told him dad would get it. But why leave the car seat? Wouldn't she need it later if she was in another vehicle?
Especially if she was telling Tony that Caylee was with a sitter or somebody at that time, or if like she says now, she was trying to find the person who had Caylee. She knew she wouldn't be needing that carseat, imo. I wonder though if Tony saw the inside of the car that day, or just picked up Casey from there?

Newbie to WS here.
This case is nauseating me.
The people involved in this case are nauseating me.
Sorry to say, but I believe this poor little child no longer walks among us.
Her sorry excuse for a "mother" is (IMO) absolutely to blame, even if she didn't actually raise a hand to this sweet child.

All I can say is, I hope LE can prevent Ms. Anthony from roaming free -- and that somehow and soon, Caylee is brought home.

Part of doing research is objectively considering the facts.

For the eleventyeth time, I'm going to say, "Occam's Razor."

LOL, Im gonna borrow that- "eleventyeth".. I needed something besides my standard kid answer to "what time are we going to be there, what time are we eating- whatever- and I answer: one hundred o'clock.

I mostly agree with the Occam's razor on this with one exception, I just think everyone is so focused on the 6/24-6/27 timeline and that it is for a reason. But maybe it is as simple as that is when Caylee was moved.
For me, the timeline of 6/16, moved 9 days later is unbearable, couple that with the rampant party pics.. Is anyone able to put her out and partying after 6/24 conclusively?

Do we know when she started staying with Tony? She left clothes in her stinky car, but I think I remember her saying she had stuff at Tony's too. Perhaps she left the stinky pants (that Cindy washed) in the car and changed clothes before Tony picked her up!

Maybe the car wasn't so horribly smelly when she abandoned it? If there was some relatively "minor" (if there's such a thing -- I guess I mean small quantity)decomp matter in the trunk, it might have worsened and worsened as time passed. Wouldn't we love to know what TL has told LE. I wonder if Casey was so desperate to get his number during that first jail visit from the family so she could start helping him revise his memory of these important events.

I'm pretty sure Casey abandoned the car because it smelled so bad. I would love to know what all Casey's friends told LE. And what friends figured out when they compared notes with each other and remembered things in hindsight.

Well so far the story is she told him the car broke down and her dad was going to get it fixed. But I sure wonder if she stunk to high heaven when he picked her up and what excuse she gave for that!:eek:
I don't think the smell was that strong when she ditched the car but after it sat at the impound yard in the heat for 2 wks. it got much stronger.

I get it. But do you? Think about it this way--Cindy is an RN. Her husband is a former Homicide Investigator. Now no matter how stressed someone is-do you think with that background Cindy would yell that the car smells like a dead body? She could said there's a foul odor or a peculiar smell but Cindy used those words. And a Detective also smelled it. And so did the cadaver dogs. So how to discount all of that? See? That's where I'm coming from, not to fight with you but to debate the different opinion--K? :cool:

And RN's are exposed to the dead. It's part of LPN and RN in-hospital training. One doesn't forget it,and that excited utterance I'm not sure anyone can deny.

:boohoo:
Casey has run out of time. She told the guard don't, feel like a meet with Lee, then Baez runs behind and says she was ill. Bull, Casey is a coward she recalls what she told her family about Caylee being home for her birthday tears and all. Attention now being waned from Casey. Withdrawal must be hard for her.

But then how do you account for LE not releasing those videos to discount Baez claims- there is something in there or they would have released them under the PI act

Didn't Cindy mention something on Greta about Casey telling her that the boyfriend was going to fix the broken gas gauge?

Just for the record - we are arm chair detectives.

We are not privy to all of the pertinent information in this case, and we have no power or authority to do anything at all.

There's really no need to berate others on the board for their opinions or command of information in the case.

The very best thing that we could do is ask enough questions that eventually we hit on something that is some use to LE.

Do we know when she started staying with Tony? She left clothes in her stinky car, but I think I remember her saying she had stuff at Tony's too. Perhaps she left the stinky pants (that Cindy washed) in the car and changed clothes before Tony picked her up!
I thought I read in the s/w that the "stinky pants" were what she was wearing on 6/16 when she left the house with Caylee.

Didn't Cindy mention something on Greta about Casey telling her that the boyfriend was going to fix the broken gas gauge?

The only thing I've heard about a broken gas gage is that's the reason Casey stole and kept gas cans in her trunk. According to George and Cindy that is.

You know Tony beat feet as soon as this whole thing came down and he made his statement. It's amazing how she cared more about getting in touch with him than worrying about Caylee. That really clinched it for me that she knew what happened. All the rest of just stacks up nice and neat. I have total faith in LE that they are gonna wrap this up with a bow for the prosecutors. And yeah Checkdafacts, the withdrawal must be making her crazy. I'm hoping she does something really out there so the spotlight can be on her. Does she attend the bond hearing? I'd sure like to see if she's lost weight and sleep.

Thank you for finding that!
Okay so is she saying she is a forensic nurse, which I don't think she is , or did she interrupt her own self mid sentence and throw in the fact that she is a nurse when she was talking about the smell of decomposition. It would be idiotic of her to state she is a forensic nurse if it could be easily proven that she isn't so I tend to believe she was talking so much she interrupted her own sentence.

But then how do you account for LE not releasing those videos to discount Baez claims- there is something in there or they would have released them under the PI act
Sorry blink distracted for a while. Which video's are you referencing. I mentioned I don't buy a belly ache claim from Casey on her not wanting to see Lee.

BOTTOM LINE: EVIDENTLY CINDY KNOWS WHAT DECOMP SMELLS LIKE, BECAUSE THE CADAVER DOGS HIT ON PRECISELY THE PLACE THAT SHE SAID SMELLED LIKE DECOMP.

Now, can we end the bickering...please?

Can I insert myself in the debate and offer some middle ground? Perhaps it wasn't Cindy who smelled it (orthopedic nurse so fits with some posters argument she wouldn't have as many chanced to smell a decomposing body) but it was George who smelled it (ex homocide LE and the one who drove the car home and cleaned it).

While they are frantic about finding out that Casey was lying that she was in another town with Caylee and they abandoned their car in terrible condition, between the calls to find Cayse, the trip to locate her with Amy, the thoughts of what is going on, George did say to Cindy the damn car smells like a dead body. There wasn't a party going on in the Anthony's home that night. There must have been screams and discussions and tears and pleas for Caylee's whereabouts and where Cayse was the days she didn't have the car or what she was doing, and even Lee was invited by George to come and assist with the situation. Mayhem.

George did smell it but that was before Cindy went to get Casey from Tony's apartment. As the situation escalates and finally Cayse admits to Lee that Caylee was ''taken by zanny'' Cindy is on fast mode on her 911 call. She is losing it, everything is escalating from Cayse being her irresponsible self to someting more serious and dangerous and Cindy relates to the dispatcher what she heard her husband comment regarding the car. Cindy did say the car smelled like a dead body, she didn't say she smelled it. So she perhaps saying to the dispatcher what George commented about the car?

Since I saw many different posters saying from personal experience that once you smell a decomposing body you will know, there is nothing like it, I have to believe them. And I do believe them.

Why grandparents later changing their story? Not both of them smelled it just one of them. So doubt about what George smelled? The smell could not be overwhelming? George detected what it was but it was not overwhelming thus he doubted himself later under Cayse's emotional manipulation that someone has Caylee? If Cayse transfered a body at some point in her trunk but only transfered and not stored, if a body was covered in a box and placed in the trunk for only a little time, could there be a smell but not as overwhelming? A smell that a train homocide LE would recognize but still not overwhelming? This is a question for those with experience with the issue. The grandparents backpedalled in what one of them might smelled because they had to believe their daughter and her abduction stories and were afraid the focus of the investigation will change from a missing child that was still out there to something else?

However... the dog hitting on the trunk has to be significant. Perhaps we could consider as a mistake by the dog, but one cannot accept a mistake or coincidence when it is combined with Cindy talked about the same spot and dead body smell on her VERY AUTHENTIC AND VERY REAL and VERY RAW 911 call.

Cindy also said "Something's Wrong!" in reference to not finding Caylee. Then added that "it smells like a D--n dead body has been in my car". I wonder just whose dead body she thought might have once been in the car though.

not
caylee's.. my thoughts from listening to the 911 call is she thought
Casey was up to something really bad... and what the hell has she been doing all these weeks and the stealing etc.

just my two cents.. maybe its me not wanting to believe it's caylee. plus would a 2 yo produce the same amount of stench as a large human???!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc