Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the date that Jesse Grund quit the LE Agency he was working for? Also, does anyone know WHY he quit?

this might help, excerpt from a letter from Jesse's father:

"As for the police resignation - he realized he didn’t have the personality or spiritual make up to be a street cop. He was raised that everything is black or white, there are no greys. And, he was raised to treat people with respect and not to see them all as criminals or”perps”. That’s not what they wanted. So, before he made a long term mistake he resigned for personal reasons to go back to school and get his masters in Criminal Justice. That took a lot of character and courage to do."

One more thing....during the "flurry of calls", is there a list of folks those calls were made to? I wonder if Jesse's number was one of those calls which were made by Casey!

the list was Tony, Kyle (received), Mom and Dad

I think the many lies the whole family have told will catch up with them. They seem to come up with a new version every few days.
The gas cans, for instance. George reports a burglary of his storage shed on the MORNING of the 24th. Then supposedly that very afternoon, he says he found them in the trunk of the car Casey drives after having a lamebrain excuse to go into the trunk. On Greta's show he went into information OVERLOAD, wouldn't make eye contact, and he and Cindy were too fidgety. He states the back and forth conversation between he and Casey way too long. Then he and Cindy go into the gas guage not working on the car, and says either her friend or boyfriend was going to get it fixed (can't remember whether friend or boyfriend), and that Casey may not have been the last person to drive that car.
Cindy and George both came across as being less than truthful in that whole piece with Greta.
I just have one problem, and that is whether or not George cleaned the trunk on the
24th when he says he found the gas cans, or whether he did it on the 15th after he drove the car home. IMO, IMO. I have always felt that this has been a coverup involving either the whole family or at least George and Casey. IMO, IMO. I feel that at least George will be charged with Accessory. HE KNEW BETTER THAN TO TOUCH ANYTHING IN THAT CAR AND SO DID CINDY.
I also feel that George knows exactly where Caylee is. Now, I have used 'IMO' because my post is just that - in my opinion. This whole story was to be a kidnapping case and nothing more, IMO. I also think Casey did murder Caylee. Kidnapping was to be the cover story. However, it did not go as planned by Casey and whomever else helped her.
I cannot connect the Zenaida Gonzales and Sawgrass Apartments with this theory, but I am sure there is an explanation for it and LE will find out what that is.
I did not stop reading, but did take a break from posting because my opinion has remained the same all along.
I also do not think LE will come out with the DNA results until they either know what happened or until just before the 21st.
I know hardly anyone agrees with what I have posted, but again, it is what I believe.

TY, Waddles. I wonder who Kyle is and how he fits into this thing.

we found three Kyles on facebook and someone thought it must be Kyle Gagnier because of the friends link with Morales etc

IMHO there are many people here who fully or partly agree with you :)

TY, Waddles!.......:)

I am just furious that ANYONE will play games when a small child - just a baby - is involved.
I am sick of the lies and sick of Casey just sitting in jail SILENT when she has the answers.
Little Caylee not only deserves a proper burial, she deserves JUSTICE.

Snip:
this might help, letter from Jesse's father:

"August 10th, 2008 at 10:56 pm
here is mr. grund’s (jesse’s father) reply:

Without Caylee there is no reason to put up with Casey’s lies and manipulations. :clap::clap::clap:

"

Yes, I would think that too!

TY, Waddles!.......:)

I am just furious that ANYONE will play games when a small child - just a baby - is involved.
I am sick of the lies and sick of Casey just sitting in jail SILENT when she has the answers.
Little Caylee not only deserves a proper burial, she deserves JUSTICE.

Indeed, she deserves some sort of resolution, in honour of poor little Caylee I'm really hoping this will all come out very soon

strangely as I have said before, only 2 out of 304 friends and acquaintances have removed themselves from Casey's facebook friends list-interestingly one of them appears to have been Jesse!

Hmmmmm... seems Gale St. John, her psychic team and dogs was supposedly headed to Orlando on the 9th to conduct a search. One of her team dream members that we all are familiar with as being a fraud, supposedly was heading down there, yesterday. Any reports filtering in of them being sighted down there searching for Caylee?

(query: why would a psychic team need dogs to do their searching? are the dogs psychic, too? Or is it an illusion to make people think that they are working with LE on this? Seriously, if LE wanted them down there, wouldn't they pay their way? as of right now, the dreamer and her have been pandering for donations to help cover their psychic trip expenses.)

*wishes there was legislation to put "psychics" in check, so they would stop trying to interfere in cases, and to stop them from getting people to give them money for their "psychic" endeavors on law enforcement involved cases*

I think the many lies the whole family have told will catch up with them. They seem to come up with a new version every few days.
The gas cans, for instance. George reports a burglary of his storage shed on the MORNING of the 24th. Then supposedly that very afternoon, he says he found them in the trunk of the car Casey drives after having a lamebrain excuse to go into the trunk. On Greta's show he went into information OVERLOAD, wouldn't make eye contact, and he and Cindy were too fidgety. He states the back and forth conversation between he and Casey way too long. Then he and Cindy go into the gas guage not working on the car, and says either her friend or boyfriend was going to get it fixed (can't remember whether friend or boyfriend), and that Casey may not have been the last person to drive that car.
Cindy and George both came across as being less than truthful in that whole piece with Greta.
I just have one problem, and that is whether or not George cleaned the trunk on the
24th when he says he found the gas cans, or whether he did it on the 15th after he drove the car home. IMO, IMO. I have always felt that this has been a coverup involving either the whole family or at least George and Casey. IMO, IMO. I feel that at least George will be charged with Accessory. HE KNEW BETTER THAN TO TOUCH ANYTHING IN THAT CAR AND SO DID CINDY.
I also feel that George knows exactly where Caylee is. Now, I have used 'IMO' because my post is just that - in my opinion. This whole story was to be a kidnapping case and nothing more, IMO. I also think Casey did murder Caylee. Kidnapping was to be the cover story. However, it did not go as planned by Casey and whomever else helped her.
I cannot connect the Zenaida Gonzales and Sawgrass Apartments with this theory, but I am sure there is an explanation for it and LE will find out what that is.
I did not stop reading, but did take a break from posting because my opinion has remained the same all along.
I also do not think LE will come out with the DNA results until they either know what happened or until just before the 21st.
I know hardly anyone agrees with what I have posted, but again, it is what I believe.

Good Theory.......I would think *if* GF cleaned the trunk, it would have been on the 24th, perhaps he even added smelly trash too. (as a later excuse)

Seems like by the 15th any cleaning attempt would be almoost useless.

ITA.....the GF comes across as lying/adding in every interview.

snip :
*wishes there was legislation to put "psychics" in check, so they would stop trying to interfere in cases, and to stop them from getting people to give them money for their "psychic" endeavors on law enforcement involved cases*

:clap::clap::clap::clap::crazy:

Personally, I think that anyone giving money to the so-called "psychics" are just plain "psycho's" ..

LaLaw I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt because as a crime victim myself I was heavily blamed for what happened to me.

That doesn't mean that I don't want justice for Caylee and I want the whole story to come out.

I see your viewpoint as certainly plausible.

What do you think about George taking the investigator aside and telling him Casey was hiding something?

Thanks for sharing your perspective.....it gets a little nutty here when people start disagreeing - it's nice to see a post I feel can be part of a dialogue from someone who may have the different perspective from yours.

I do not think they are going to release the lab results. They have pretty much already stated they were not going to release them.

So, does anyone think the lab results will be released this week, or will they hold it until closer to trial? I personally think that they will hold it until closer to trial. Legal posturing and such. Would be nice if they would release the test results though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves