Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Drip drop. BTW, hello back from earlier.

Hey Suzi.
Going to turn this off and go to bed now. Especially since it made a breathing sound. yikes.
Have a great night!:blowkiss:

I'm dying to know the results of the DNA, but I think they'll drag it on at least until the hearing already set for the 21st. They'll hand the results to the judge who will let her sit in jail until formal charges for murder, or whatever, come down on her. I'd also love to see any psychology reports. Would be interesting to see how a psych would perceive her.

lol, I explained earlier that we don't take that seriously. There is obviously not a real nursing position called that. We refer to that as a joke to refer to her stating that she knows what decomp smells like. Which is the point we are trying to make. She knows what decomp smells like.
That's pretty funny...it's like coming in in the middle of a movie. Maybe we should have our own thread of wserisms.

That's pretty funny...it's like coming in in the middle of a movie. Maybe we should have our own thread of wserisms.

Hey and I can't remember where I read it or what it was, but the media used one recently.

George picked the car up on July15th, and then Cindy picked Casey up at Tony's apartment. Cindy drove to a local police station with the intention of having Casey arrested, but found the police station closed. She made a call and learned that certain precinct stations close at 5:30pm. The operator asked Cindy's home location and said she was in the jurisdiction of the county sheriff as opposed to the Orlando PD. Cindy then proceeded to drive home, where she made the second and third 911 calls.

From this we know that it was late afternoon/early evening as the local police station was closed. It was about 45 minutes (?) after they got home that the second 911 call was made. While they were waiting for the police to come to arrest Casey for the car theft and credit card theft, is when Casey told Lee that Caylee had been kidnapped, which prompted the third 911 call.

During the interview with Greta, Cindy and George said that there were 5 policemen/detectives and that they were there throughout the night, with the last leaving about 5:30am on July 16th. Later that morning, police picked up Casey and asked her to take them to the babysitter's apartment. After repeatedly being caught in lies, Casey was arrested.

In either the Greta interview or the one Cindy did in front of the house the day George blew up at the media, Cindy said that they picked up the car between 3:00 and 4:00. I can't find the time when the first 911 call was made from the police station parking lot but the second 911 call was made at 8:44pm and the third at 9:41pm.

Also in the bond hearing the detective stated that LE seized the car on July 17th for whoever was asking.

Hey and I can't remember where I read it or what it was, but the media used one recently.
One of ours?

Suzi- just want to say thanks for all your hard work. It's so appreciated...truly!

Have a good night...I'm trying to wean myself of this board...get to bed before 4.

Caylee...sleep tight!

All I can say is I hope the GP's did not do the wrong things for the wrong reasons before thinking about the trouble they could get into. Because their life is going to be hell from now on without OJ and tampering charges. You get to the age they are and I am and it shouldn't be this way for them. I hope they hang on to every penny they have and don't bail Casey out. Casey will drag them down with her and so far they are letting her. She's not worth it.

I agree! I've said this before, but will say it again...........George and Cindy need professional counseling to be able to deal with all that's happening now and the loss of Caylee.

Casey's behavior pattern is long term and they've allowed her to manipulate them with her lies. They need to understand how to break that cycle and not continue to enable her.

George and Cindy are not financially well off, and at their age should be working to pay their mortgage off and be looking at retirement options. They shouldn't financially strap themselves trying to bail Casey out of jail.

So, does anyone think the lab results will be released this week, or will they hold it until closer to trial? I personally think that they will hold it until closer to trial. Legal posturing and such. Would be nice if they would release the test results though.

I think the possibility that Caylee drowned accidently on June 16th, and thus the reason for the flurry of phone calls to Gm and Gp is not likely since there were thunderstorm starting around 2:20pm until about 4:00 pm that day.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Look in box on far right side and you can click on the radar for that date to go along with the data.

I have a few thoughts ... First, I don't believe Cindy initially even suspected the smell of death to be that of Caylee. Not until after it hit her that Casey wasn't letting her see Caylee. I think it was like a lightbulb that went off in an instant. I do believe the 911 calls were legitimate, she was bluffing Casey and it got her nowhere.

Second, I also don't believe that Casey and Cindy were talking and texting every day. That is another afterthought of Cindy's, IMO. It was her motherly instinct kicking in to portray to the public of what a great family they are. ALL for show. I've seen this from the beginning. She didn't want to air their dirty laundry out in the public eye.

And lastly, I still don't believe that George called Lee to come over because Cindy was upset. I think it was an emergency family meeting that something was up with Casey. George knew exactly what was wrong with Cindy, it was something to do with the smell of death that lingered on him all the way home from the impound.

They had that car for a couple of days and took the chance of trying to clean it. I don't think they fully expected it to blow into an investigation of this magnitude. Cindy knew exactly what she was doing when she started washing those clothes that were in the car. She was trying to cover up a suspected dead person that Casey may have been carrying around in her car.

If I'm not mistaken, they didn't tell LE about the car after they got to the house and started investigating Caylee's disappearance. I THINK it was discovered by LE when they walked by it. If anyone knows different on this, please let me know.

Liltigress.............I also don't believe that Cindy and Casey were talking and texting on a daily basis. At the most, a call once a week to say all is okay.

I also think that although Cindy and George felt something was definitely wrong with the car smelling so bad, that they didn't connect it with Caylee on an immediate basis. But, by the time of the third 911 call, Cindy was definitely terrified as she had been putting two and two together.

But, somewhere along the line, both Cindy and George went into denial, clinging to Casey's story of the babysitter kidnapping.

Remember in the beginning, no one admitted that Casey moved out, then they changed the story that Casey was going to bond with Caylee. But Cindy's myspace blog proved that Casey walked out and took Caylee with her. That was Cindy's punishment from Casey and exactly the attitude that I'd expect out of Casey.

I'm very curious who will be the first media person to get the guts to ask her about that post, at least just to see her reaction, because I think that alone may say a lot.

Basically to say, you guys say it was a normal day and she was going to work, etc., and then read the post and just see where it were to go.

I actually think Greta might be able to 'couch' it in a way that Cindy wouldn't blow up at her, and ask it in a way that Greta makes it sound like she's empathizing with her but really asking it to dig.

I'm very curious who will be the first media person to get the guts to ask her about that post, at least just to see her reaction, because I think that alone may say a lot.

Basically to say, you guys say it was a normal day and she was going to work, etc., and then read the post and just see where it were to go.

I actually think Greta might be able to 'couch' it in a way that Cindy wouldn't blow up at her, and ask it in a way that Greta makes it sound like she's empathizing with her but really asking it to dig.

I think that's a great idea. You should send an email to Greta with a link to that post. "she left without warning". I think Cindy's rant and the 911 calls are the closest to the truth that we have gotten in this case. Not much else the Anthony's say fits.

If you listen to the third 911 call, where Cindy is upset about Caylee you hear her turn away from the phone and say George Caylee is missing. So I think George walked in during the 3rd 911 call. I think George was home Cindy and Casey came back home and Cindy told George she had called 911 because Casey wouldnt let her see Caylee, so George went to clean a bit more out in the driveway, then walked back in during the 3rd 911 call. JMO

I think the possibility that Caylee drowned accidently on June 16th, and thus the reason for the flurry of phone calls to Gm and Gp is not likely since there were thunderstorm starting around 2:20pm until about 4:00 pm that day.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Look in box on far right side and you can click on the radar for that date to go along with the data.

Yes, I agree with this, I brought this up a few days ago about the weather that day and the next two days

Anyone know the date that Jesse Grund quit the LE Agency he was working for? Also, does anyone know WHY he quit?

Anyone know the date that Jesse Grund quit the LE Agency he was working for? Also, does anyone know WHY he quit?

That is one of the questions that is really bothering me. Another coincidence, or related to Caylee's disappearance?

That is one of the questions that is really bothering me. Another coincidence, or related to Caylee's disappearance?

I had heard that Jesse quit (or was released, not sure which) on June 24th for mental issues. But, I want to verify this as I don't have a link....it's just something someone remembers.

New Call Released

Also, the Orange County Jail released a new phone call between Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, and her brother Lee.

"Hey Case," Lee Anthony said.

"Hey, I need a favor," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure," Lee Anthony said.

"Can you get a hold of Jose and have him come see me as soon as he can, like today at some point?" Casey Anthony said.

"Yeah, let me give him a call," Lee Anthony said.

"Yeah, if you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it," Casey Anthony said. "You know, give my love obviously but I only have a minute to talk so…"

"OK, yeah, I'll do that right now," Lee Anthony said.

"OK, I appreciate that," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, love you," Lee Anthony said.

"Love you too," Casey Anthony said.

===========================

Anybody buying that Casey really only had 'a minute' to talk? :rolleyes:

One more thing....during the "flurry of calls", is there a list of folks those calls were made to? I wonder if Jesse's number was one of those calls which were made by Casey!

ITA......*if* the car smelled so bad on the 27th when Casey left it, seems like the tow driver would have noticed when he picked it up the 30th.

Tow truck drivers barely even have to get out of their trucks to tow a car. I think maybe they have to hook a safety chain, but other than that they just hook it up right from the front seat of their own truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi