Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the GP's both seem to be 'neat freaks' & they put trash out regularly, so I doubt they would have trash laying around *just in case they needed it*

Also, I doubt George has his tools scattered around in the trunks of the cars.

I would think that the particular tool GPA wanted would have been left in his garage rather than in a vehicle Casey drove in case he did need it for another car. I would love to know when all of the Anthony vehicles last had their tires rotated. So GPA is so good at this that the tires would not have to be balanced? That goes along with tire rotation!

As for the trash - I do not think GMA would have let GPA get away with not taking trash to the can out front long enough for it to have maggots in it.

Many new threads have been started. Please post on topic or I will be deleting the off topic post. This forum is so big and busy we need to stay on topic. I made threads for Lee,Casey,Cindy and George for their inconsistency's. I started a thread for the time line of the car and so on and so forth. Thank you

According to Fox, Geo and Cindy just pulled out of their driveway with a pull-behind huge photo billboard with a pic of Caylee. They said they were just going out and drive. They didn't know where they would go but just hoped someone would see Caylee and recognize her.

I hate to be critical but it sounds to as if they've been hearing about people thinking *they* needed to get off *their* butts and go look for Caylee, not that it sounds like they're actively looking. IMO.

I don't think they knew immediately. I think they became aware once the car arrived home...hence Cindy washing the pants and I do believe that George clean up the car then put "their" pizza and garbage in the trunk to mask the smell.

OK .. but STILL I don't understand why it wasn't reported?

As somebody else said, what was connected to her death, IF she IS indeed gone, that would stop somebody from calling for help or to report it?

Hmmmmm... seems Gale St. John, her psychic team and dogs was supposedly headed to Orlando on the 9th to conduct a search. One of her team dream members that we all are familiar with as being a fraud, supposedly was heading down there, yesterday. Any reports filtering in of them being sighted down there searching for Caylee?

(query: why would a psychic team need dogs to do their searching? are the dogs psychic, too? Or is it an illusion to make people think that they are working with LE on this? Seriously, if LE wanted them down there, wouldn't they pay their way? as of right now, the dreamer and her have been pandering for donations to help cover their psychic trip expenses.)

*wishes there was legislation to put "psychics" in check, so they would stop trying to interfere in cases, and to stop them from getting people to give them money for their "psychic" endeavors on law enforcement involved cases*

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

To add, I can confirm that they are NOT there at the request of LE, nor have they been consulted prior to them arriving, other than that they were advised after receiving a call that Channel six received a request from their camp to get an interview.
If you review the article it states GSJ and team will not even look at street names- ARE YOU KIDDINGME?? We all know the site to check, which we are not promoting so I am not providing a link, but if you review it is VERY specific as to street names, the audio file even references BL telling GSJ he will be bringing a street map.

Lastly- this team is using this case to try to sell a pilot show in conjunction with soliciting funds to do so.. They are actually wearing T-shirts with the name of the show, I hope I have given enough info on this for all to question the intentions of this clan

I look at it like this...........it sure couldn't hurt. I wouldn't give them any money and I do not feel they should be given tax dollars, BUT, some LE have used them. Usually when there is no hope of solving it after quite some time has passed.

Ok -- hold up.. did y'all see the link here?? Within it, it says that cadaver dogs picked up scents IN THE HOUSE.. that seems to change a lot for me and either it was an accident at the house (whether pool or some mixture of neglect/accident)... I am feeling and assuming Casey was not alone at the house.. and i don't think her parents or family are in on this, when it happened.

the flurry of calls could of been to make sure her parents weren't home, maybe she was doing some business there...

would love to know your thoughts..

Good morning. I have been lurking forever and this is my very first post. If this is not where this should be posted, my apologies. I found it intersting and thought you all might as well. this is a copy and paste from another board I read.

someone went through Caseys friends friends and found this guy. They are talking about the possibility of him being Caylees father.

THERE IS NO VALIDITY TO THIS, I just thought it was interesting and wanted to pass it on to you guys.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s336/starshineinca/caylee.jpg

"That is her ex Ricardo's roomie/Best friend...and he lives/lived with Ricardo and Amy...Casey's Best friend."

I would think that the particular tool GPA wanted would have been left in his garage rather than in a vehicle Casey drove in case he did need it for another car. I would love to know when all of the Anthony vehicles last had their tires rotated. So GPA is so good at this that the tires would not have to be balanced? That goes along with tire rotation!

As for the trash - I do not think GMA would have let GPA get away with not taking trash to the can out front long enough for it to have maggots in it.

ITA.......& I hope LE is checking (double checking) all these *excuses*...

Too bad we don't have access to the best 'clues'.......all the *players* seem to have both cell phones & computers.....it might be taking DAYS for LE to check all these records & histories.

I'm sure Casey & many of them think the delete key *really* works.

It looks like they already have a TV show:

The Body Hunter TV Series - Gale Stars in a new reality based TV series that specializes in using psychic abilities and good old fashion detective work to help bring closure to cold cases worldwide.

http://www.psychic-galestjohn.com/

If Casey came by the house on the 24th to pick up more clothes....

I wonder if she dropped off dirty clothes to be washed? (DNA)
And if she left with clothes in a suitcase?

Ok -- hold up.. did y'all see the link here?? Within it, it says that cadaver dogs picked up scents IN THE HOUSE.. that seems to change a lot for me and either it was an accident at the house (whether pool or some mixture of neglect/accident)... I am feeling and assuming Casey was not alone at the house.. and i don't think her parents or family are in on this, when it happened.

the flurry of calls could of been to make sure her parents weren't home, maybe she was doing some business there...

Good morning, Tracey!

I have not seen any link that stated that cadaver dogs were ever in the house. Which link is it? I need to read it.

:)

Magikalmama,

They sure do look alike.

Good morning. I have been lurking forever and this is my very first post. If this is not where this should be posted, my apologies. I found it intersting and thought you all might as well. this is a copy and paste from another board I read.

someone went through Caseys friends friends and found this guy. They are talking about the possibility of him being Caylees father.

THERE IS NO VALIDITY TO THIS, I just thought it was interesting and wanted to pass it on to you guys.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s336/starshineinca/caylee.jpg

"That is her ex Ricardo's roomie/Best friend...and he lives/lived with Ricardo and Amy...Casey's Best friend."

That photo comparison is posted here on our "Photo Thread" (a sticky at the top). There sure does seem to be a resemblance but I'm not going to point my fingers to him as *the father*, although I won't rule him out.

I was browsing his myspace (JP) two nights ago but sadly, it has now been made "private"

:Welcome-12-june: to websleuths!

All it really means, if the dogs really hit in the house, is that the body was in the house at some point. No implication can be made about where the crime took place itself.

"in the home" ??

JMO....MORE bad reporting......prolly should read "in the yard, at the home"..

Not sure if this is where I should ask this question, didn't want to muddy up the car timeline thread. Does anyone have the link where it is stated that the keys were left in the car? Someone stated last evening that that was already covered but I can't find anywhere that states it as a fact.

ITA.......& I hope LE is checking (double checking) all these *excuses*...

Too bad we don't have access to the best 'clues'.......all the *players* seem to have both cell phones & computers.....it might be taking DAYS for LE to check all these records & histories.

I'm sure Casey & many of them think the delete key *really* works.

I have tremendous confidence in LE and both the computer and the phone records will tell something of a story.

I would also like to know of any trips out of town by any family member and where they went!

They still haven't found her?! :( I went away for the weekend and was really really hoping that there would be some good news about this case when I returned, but it seems like Casey still hasn't cracked and poor Caylee is still missing. :(

I should have checked the photo thread before posting. :blushing:
I can barely keep up with this thread.

Good morning, Tracey!

I have not seen any link that stated that cadaver dogs were ever in the house. Which link is it? I need to read it.

:)

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

Air Tested

Meanwhile, Local 6 has learned that a lab affiliated with the University of Tennessee may be using a new type of technology to test air samples taken from the car of Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl.

The lab apparently testing the air samples, called The Body Farm, is run by the school's anthropology department.

A researcher at The Body Farm has developed an artificial nose of sorts that can sniff out evidence of human decomposition and decay.

It works by recognizing compounds found in the air where decomposition occurs.

Detectives won't confirm where the samples were transported to, but they said the air samples are being tested for decomposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member