Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, and they probably had somebody run down the numbers on the records, thus this report.. So that I am clear, he does state the pizza was ordered on 6/24

No, he didn't state June 24th, only stated the pizza was ordered well after the shovel was borrowed.

My theory is June 24th!

Okay... this morning on Fox... they said the only two calls that came in the 911 day... the day that she said she spoke to Caylee were from Kyle (I think in the afternoon) and Jesse at 12:15 (or so) AM~

That's an interesting time for an ex-boyfriend to be calling Casey....

Especially when she didn't have a car by this point and she was supposed to be staying at his house!

Don't everyone jump on me at once, but I do hope Casey is not having morning sickness due to a medical condition! KWIM?

Hats...Sunglasses...they live in FL. Why is that so strange. When my children were young they always wore hats as do my gchildren. A non issue.

Mark Furhman was just on the phone with FOX News talking about the phone calls. Mark said that they even saw when Casey ordered the pizza and this was way after she borrowed the shovel.

Now Mark's "theory" of the shovel is June 18th, but we still don't know the exact date.

My thoughts and theory!

I wish Mark would have given the date the pizza was ordered. Something leads to me think this pizza was ordered on June 24th and delivered to her father's house, the day Casey was there etc., etc. June 24th is a very "key" day!

I updated this post so as not to cause any confusion.

The raw video of George hooking up the trailor to the car just tore my heart out....I went from thinking that they know more than they are saying to seeing a desperate man grasping for the last short straws of something he'll never get - Caylee home safe. His last move of kissing his hand and touching Caylee's face was not for show. You can see during the whole "interview" he was just trying to hold it together.

For all of those ripping these people apart, take a moment to watch this - and remember the reason we are all here - Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17156526/index.html

I'm not saying I agree w/ every step this family has made during this investigation, but it made me step back and I think showed him as a real person trying to deal w/ the tragedy that has fallen upon his family.

I couldnt agree with you even more. It just broke my heart to sit there and watch him be badgered by ther media while he was doing all he could do to hold onto that last string of hope. It doesnt matter if we already believe that little Caylee is gone.....he doesnt and it hurts him to think otherwise. I agree that when he kissed his hand and placed it to the missing poster it definatly wasnt for show. You can tell in that moment it was for real. I truely feel for him

Okay... this morning on Fox... they said the only two calls that came in the 911 day... the day that she said she spoke to Caylee were from Kyle (I think in the afternoon) and Jesse at 12:15 (or so) AM~

So your referring to 7/15?
I wanted to post this last night when I thought of it but got distracted.. Did anyone else notice Casey had fresh tan lines on the weekend of her Betsy Ross impersonation? I believe IIRC, that she was at AMY's by then, which has no pool, and only went back to staty at Tony's that day- beach??

Sorry. I wasn't really meaning to call you out. I was just searching for info. :)

LOL, not at all, I would hope to be if something I wrote was unclear, which it was, thank you again blondie from another blondie

Thanks, Im fixated on the 24th on this timeline so I probably read it too quickly..

I'd love to know who left the house first Casey or George (24th June) IIRC it was after 2 oclock,I said before that I believe that Casey thought that George had left for work.

Right now is the time that Cindy and George need to have their eyes opened to this situation.

Their daughter is now running play #23 from the "Manipulators Handbook" -- denying visits to somehow punish mom and dad -- trying to get herself in control of the situation again.

This is exactly how I expected this to start turning out. Cindy on TV -- defending her daughter's actions. Yet the daughter then turns around and treats mom like garbage.

This has just been the cycle of things in this family for a long time. Casey running the show and using Caylee as a pawn when Mom makes her angry.

I pray that Cindy and George will do the right thing.

I wanted to post this last night when I thought of it but got distracted.. Did anyone else notice Casey had fresh tan lines on the weekend of her Betsy Ross impersonation? I believe IIRC, that she was at AMY's by then, which has no pool, and only went back to staty at Tony's that day- beach??

I do not have Amy's MySpace page, but it used to have a nonsensical video of a pool on it. I have been wondering if there was maybe an accidental drowning there while Amy was in Puerto Rico.

I saw the pic you were speaking of, and Casey had gotten some sun somewhere!

It was Tony, not Jesse

Im getting very confused on all these diff phone call records being reported. I think we need a thread of reported phone calls with links. I heard MF this morn on Fox saying a call from GM and then a midnight call from Tony but I have heard Jesse on here today. Can anyone post links to records of these interviews of phone calls? thanks!

Okay first... she wasn't staying at Jesse's house she was staying at TONY's house....Jesse called her at 12:15 Am or so... (wonder what Tony thought)

Secondly, the flag pic (I believe) was really a distasteful MEMORIAL day moment.. not the 4th! Anyone out there to confirm or refute?

I saw the pic you were speaking of, and Casey had gotten some sun somewhere!

Her parents have a pool and she does live in FL so it could have been just from swimming at her own house. I don't swim that often but my tan lines are noticeable from weeks ago.

Thanks, Im fixated on the 24th on this timeline so I probably read it too quickly..

The 24th is a very key day here as a lot of activity happened at the Anthony house that day starting with the police coming to the house to check on the break-in to the shed, the gas cans stolen, then Casey showing up, then the "story" about trying to get in the trunk to get the wedge, getting in the trunk and finding the gas cans.

I think Casey and Jesse were on the phone while Casey was at the house.

Something that went on June 34th set up the car being found on the 27th! Just my theory.

Thanks Blink. I did see on her site where they are asking for donations for travel expenses through a 501.

I posted exactly what was on their site concerning the show and they seem to present it as a done deal. That's a little misleading on their part if they are still trying to sell it.

I'm not quite caught up, but that Psychic Kids show is on the air already. I actually saw somebody on some show showing bits of the show and the kids were on, too. Plus, it's listed on the guide thingie for cable. Sorry if this was mentioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member