Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would really love to see the psychologist's report!
Bet it would curl our hair!:eek:

With the court not budging on the motions to reduce Casey's bond, and her attorney having the motion sealed, that psychologist's report must be quite revealing! I doubt we'll see it until there's a trial if there's one.

did anyone else catch in the affidavit that a cop reached in her car casey's and grab a paper with an address on it? Im wondering if he smelt the decomp???

With the court not budging on the motions to reduce Casey's bond, and her attorney having the motion sealed, that psychologist's report must be quite revealing! I doubt we'll see it until there's a trial if there's one.

If there is a trial, I am going to the trial OR it better be on In Session!

I have a motorola. I can save to Sim, Speed dial which goes onto Sim or to my phone (no Sim)
Ok...but Casey lost the Sim card she supposedly saved the numbers onto. Doesn't really matter...LE could access anything anyway. I'm just not sure where Lee's questioning was going with all that. I'm surprised his head didn't explode after that call. Mine did!

Patty if you go, could you have some t-shirts with Caylee's pic on them everyday to wear?

Ok...but Casey lost the Sim card she supposedly saved the numbers onto. Doesn't really matter...LE could access anything anyway. I'm just not sure where Lee's questioning was going with all that. I'm surprised his head didn't explode after that call. Mine did!

Isn't it amazing that she lost the SIM card??

Casey lost the blackjack not the SIM card. She had some numbers stored on the blackjack phone.

Hi Panthera! I heard the jails sometimes have a small library that inmates can borrow books from?

In a county jail it is probably more like a cart that comes around to the dorms/cells.

There is some sort of library available in jails for inmates to access.

But county jails?

I didn't realize county jails had law librarys..I learned something new.

I'm going back 20+ years, but I spent 13 days in jail. 3 days in county, went to court, then 10 days in pompano womens detention center.

The 3 days I spent in county were terrible - boring as all get out. I couldn't even get a newspaper to read - I asked for anything to read and I wasn't allowed. I also didn't have an account with money in it, to spend.

When I got to pompano, I had an account with the money I had on me that I was arrested with, and was able to buy from the commissary (once a week or something like that)

The only way I could get access to a library was by signing up for the ged class (I was a high school graduate.) Law books were only available at Pompano, not county.

It's amazing that Casey lost her child, her memory, and her SIM card all in a short period of time.

So if all this info is online and it seems you have to put it there - names assoc. with #'s - I just don't get why she'd put them there like that. I mean - someone could easily grab your phone and start looking through it to see your address book or whatever - but who else but yourself is going to look at your online acct.? Why would it matter what was listed there? Unless she (probably) just very recently changed it cuz she knew LE would look at it - still seems bizarre.

Casey lost the blackjack not the SIM card. She had some numbers stored on the blackjack phone.
I thought the phone was misplaced, but the sim card fell out. Oh, nevermind...it's all bs anyway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow