Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband works for our local county and the inmates can use the county law library. They actually recieved grant money for this so they have to allow them access.

I don't think they need concrete evidence. I think they've got enough they probably just want more. They want to make sure they can really nail her when time comes.

I'm not certain I'm ready to say they have concrete evidence, but I think you're in the ballpark. I think they're looking for as much as they can get which makes it harder for the defense to refute it all.

panthera

Some might, but I remember reading something (and of course don't know what the link is, but it was directly from the jail there in Florida) that books couldn't be brought in to inmates. This was brought up back when Casey had asked for her bible from home. MOO, since I can't find the link.

I forgot about that! Can you see her reading legal tomes for part of that 23 hours she has to sit and do nothing.... you realize lots of inmates ask for a bible once they get put in jail or prison. Think Baez suggested it?

Which part where you yelling at?

I found the only part that was truthful was when NG said the cellphone company don't miss charging you for a call, if anything they charge you for calls you didn't make. :)
Ok...I applaud her on that "one".

Maybe we should invite NG to one of our little chats?

I have written her so many times and nothing back. I am beginning to think the only way to get a phone call in is about 15 minutes before the show starts. I will give this a try tomorrow.

Who needs more than one cell phone? I could understand having a personal one and a work one, but seriously.....

Cindy also said something about Casey and "Mother Of The Year" when people found out why Casey was protecting her daughter!

I can't seem to find this quoted any where. When did Cindy say this please?

The other day, Lee was saying in his presser, that there were calls maybe from pay phones or someone else using Caseys phone (according to him, she's had a lot of phones). I bet his info that he's come up with is what Cindy took to LE. today.
Oh, I sure do hope they don't go and complicate things more.

Yes, I agree. I do not believe the DNA panned out. Thats why they are doing that gas thing and also going to the house to see if they can get anything. I believe LE knows she did away with her daughter but can't get anything on her but her lies and they are trying their very best to get a case against her. Say your prayers that this little girl's crime is vindicated in some fashion.

I am worried they don't have concrete evidence from the DNA and now they are grasping anyone else thinking this?

How fortunate that the kidnapper found the blackjack....:rolleyes:

Heh. And how fortunate that a ZG actually found her way to the Sawgrass (I always want to type "sawdust", but I digress) Apts too...

The police will gather evidence all the way to trial. They want to make sure they can answer any claim by the defense.

This air decomposition testing makes me very curious as to what the forensics is NOT yielding.

I have the opposite thought. This air test is used to determine TIME of death, because just finding decomp material doesn't tell you this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr