Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother in law is in prison, when he was in county he couldn't get anything to read but a bible and law books or things sent directly from publisher etc., we could not find out by calling if he needed money, and EVERYTHING was very very expensive

That does help..as I think the scent of decomp lingers even if someone has sprayed, washed and cleaned the area..that is how strong that odor is and if it is made of a combination of chemicals and this can break those down..then that is super.

On another note I think that Caylee's DNA is back..just my opinion, but the way they worded certain things at the end of last week, then said they would not be releasing certain peices of evidence..I think they have it..but it just isn't enough. Meaning , Caylee's DNA, hair , clothing fiber , etc should be in that car, and even the trunk from throwing kids things in the trunk, as her mother and possibly grandparents have driven her in it before. And if the dirt is from the beach or the backyard..you kknow and attorney is going to say well it should be , they live there, they visited there etc.

I said something to that effect earlier (like 2 threads ago, gosh time flies). Although I'm seeing conflicting evidence on whether the sniffer has been used successfully in court for decomp, I'm imagining that LE wants as much evidence of a "body" (IE: cadaver dog hits+DNA+ blood+ hair+ sniffer results) as they can find. Although I'd like to think it won't come to that...

Does anyone know exactly what time the first 911 call to the Orlando Police Dept. was? I am referring to the one made from the parking lot of the local LE substation when they couldn't figure out which LE jurisdiction she was in so she went home and called? I know it was after 5:30pm but can't find anything to verify the actual time. I know that the second 911 call was made at 8:44pm and the third at 9:41pm per the OCSO website. I am interesting in just how much time elapsed between the first call and the second call. I am also trying to figure out how much time lapsed between the GP's getting the car back from impound around 3:00 or 4:00pm according to Cindy and when the first call was actually made. Thanks

Cindy drove Casey to a local police station with the intention of having her arrested for theft of car and credit cards, but found that the police station was closed. She called the police who told her that particular police station closed at 5:30pm. So that will help to narrow the time line between the first and third calls. Cindy was told her home address was in the jurisdiction of the county sheriff, rather than the Orlando city police, so she proceeded home to make the second call.

There was mention in one of these threads that Cindy waited about 45 minutes after she got home to make the second call. If that is correct, Cindy and Casey got home about 8:00pm. Based on that, I would guess the first 911 phone call was made between 7:30pm and 8:00pm.

Respectfully copied from the Wikipedia entry on Dr. Arpad Vass, developer of the chemical sniffer currently being used by Dr. Bass at the Body Farm...

"Decomposition odor analysis or DOA database is being established which will help to identify the over 400 body vapours which emanate from a decaying and decomposing human body. Such a database would enable the Federal Bureau of Investigation's search teams and cadaver dogs (Human Remains Detection dogs) to detect the location of remains of human beings.[3] The database is a part of the University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility.[4] These dogs train in the same method as narcotic dogs can sniff out graves of buried human remains."

I said something to that effect earlier (like 2 threads ago, gosh time flies). Although I'm seeing conflicting evidence on whether the sniffer has been used successfully in court for decomp, I'm imagining that LE wants as much evidence of a "body" (IE: cadaver dog hits+DNA+ blood+ hair+ sniffer results) as they can find. Although I'd like to think it won't come to that...

I am worried they don't have concrete evidence from the DNA and now they are grasping anyone else thinking this?

Well..let's say she didn't store them there..though it does appear she did, but suppose she left out Nanny's # and a few others...if they had been called in the past few months those calls would show up and there would be numbers for them. From the phone numbers LE could get a name and address, find out if the service was terminated and find out if they had gotten service with a different number with another vcompany. But we all know there was no Nanny number listed in the cell phone..if there was that person would have been brought into the police long ago.

Hi Panthera! I heard the jails sometimes have a small library that inmates can borrow books from?
Some might, but I remember reading something (and of course don't know what the link is, but it was directly from the jail there in Florida) that books couldn't be brought in to inmates. This was brought up back when Casey had asked for her bible from home. :)

eta ~ found it!

"Books (paperback only - no hard covers),magazines, newspapers and religious materials must be mailed directly by the publisher or bookstore. Publications cannot contain any nudity."

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/BUSINESS/jail/InmateMail.htm

I don't think they need concrete evidence. I think they've got enough they probably just want more. They want to make sure they can really nail her when time comes.

The other day, Lee was saying in his presser, that there were calls maybe from pay phones or someone else using Caseys phone (according to him, she's had a lot of phones). I bet his info that he's come up with is what Cindy took to LE. today.

OMG., I had to close our bedroom door, my not so lady-like side was yelling at the TV

Which part where you yelling at?

I found the only part that was truthful was when NG said the cellphone company don't miss charging you for a call, if anything they charge you for calls you didn't make. :)

OneLostGrl
In a county jail it is probably more like a cart that comes around to the dorms/cells.

Smacking myself! Thanks! That's what I meant, not library. LOL

hmmm...I don't think I get the hang of the whole snip and quote stuff...sorry if I did this incorrectly

but wouldn't the "air" test mean that it would enable the dogs to search or a certain cadaver?

The other day, Lee was saying in his presser, that there were calls maybe from pay phones or someone else using Caseys phone (according to him, she's had a lot of phones). I bet his info that he's come up with is what Cindy took to LE. today.

How many phones did she have?

I wonder if this air detector thingamajig can measure how long a body was where it was to create the smell? Did they take any kind of air sample? Otherwise, what I just said doesn't make sense.

There was another part to that too statement referencing not a murderer either.

And Michael Walsh classifies lying as a misunderstood falsehood!

Actually, Mike Walsh calls it a material falsehood vs. answering questions under duress, just clarifying- that stuck with me as I am positive that is how they will attempt to get her initial statements thrown out so it stuck with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties