Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the press 100%
To LE I have no idea.
In their actions it would be a judgement call, I have never seen a missing persons case where an accurate and repeatable timeline from the family could not be established up to the time of the disappearance. I have never seen a case in which the little facts are waffled on and changed for really no apparent or connected reason. Other families have had a person involved or withhold information as well, and the missing persons case moved ahead both in LE and the media. Why doesn't this one?

Maybe because LE knows a lot more than we do and is trying to get all their ducks in a row?
People have made the comparison to the Trenton Duckett case, and look how that turned out. This is probably still fresh in the minds of LE, and they are maybe trying to handle things a little differently to obtain a different outcome.
Lanie

Just thinking out loud about George's comments and thoughts.

It seems like he thinks that someone has Caylee and that whoever they are - they are not necessarily all that bad - that they could and should just come to their senses and release her - or they may not even realize that they have Caylee - but that they might see something to make them realize this and release her.

It's like he thinks she's been passed off to someone - sold maybe? Like there's another layer of bad people between Casey and wherever Caylee is now. That layer of people are the ones being watched?

from previous thread:

If you have a link that provides proof by LE (not media), that would be cool. If not, it makes no sense to me. If someone stole my checks, I'd be at the police station with copies of forged checks and then on to court. End of story.

The point is, there's so much blather in this case that none of us should believe unless there are documents to back it up. This is why the case has attracted so much attention across the country (globe?) .... it's bizarre and it's full of holes and lies and we've not been shown anything SOLID. Yet.

I will look for a transcript as soon as I can figure out what show it was on, but Amy filed the report to the theft and forgery and has argreed to pursue charges. It is out of her hands at the moment until the police and prosecuters decide to go forward. Considering all the other circumstances I would not expect to see those charges unless they don't have a charge holding her responsible for Caylee. They will want the bigger charges, it is not uncommon for all of the possible charges to be brought forward in a big case. It makes the cases complicated and is a waste of taxpayer money if you are going to get life or possibly the DP on other charges.

To the press 100%
To LE I have no idea.
In their actions it would be a judgement call, I have never seen a missing persons case where an accurate and repeatable timeline from the family could not be established up to the time of the disappearance. I have never seen a case in which the little facts are waffled on and changed for really no apparent or connected reason. Other families have had a person involved or withhold information as well, and the missing persons case moved ahead both in LE and the media. Why doesn't this one?

Agreed. I am presuming that it's moving forward behind the scenes and that LE isn't releasing any info for a reason. I eman, we know they already have phone records, as just one example, but they haven't released those yet...and it can't be because they don't want casey's lawyers to have them (these would obviously still be quite relevant to the pending charges of child endangerment, etc., as they could prove/disprove the phone calls to the "nanny",) hence no reason to try to hold those close to LE's chest...???

This is just speculation on my part, because of things said at the beginning. I think June 9 is when Casey moved out.
Lanie

I personally don't think she "moved" out I think she just disappeared to stay with TonE from the 9th until the 15th. Packed a few party dresses in a back pack. I'd be willing to bet 95% of her things & Caylee's were still at the Anthony home.

Maybe because LE knows a lot more than we do and is trying to get all their ducks in a row?
People have made the comparison to the Trenton Duckett case, and look how that turned out. This is probably still fresh in the minds of LE, and they are maybe trying to handle things a little differently to obtain a different outcome.
Lanie

IMO if Casey is the stumbling block to this case, the LE learned nothing from Trenton's case.

I've been asking why would she put the disappearance at June 9 when it's obviously later than Father's Day June 15 at the visit that was video taped...and the best explanation I've heard yet is that she just got her dates mixed up ...
thoughts?

The 9th and the 15th are the same day of the week, if you asked me what I did last month I could easily get the day of the week right and the actual date wrong. Casey actually said 31 days which goes back to the 15/16th of June.

SORRY - it's Post no. 1
See specifically page 3 of 4 of the affidavit - paragraph on Amy H.

Oh. THAT affidavit. Yes, I've read it several times. The investigator says that Amy claims Casey stole $700, etc. I want to see Amy file a police report and hold Casey to the flame. Otherwise, anybody can claim anything. Unless Amy files charges with the police, I'm not convinced it happened. Who the hell is Amy? Seriously. Why is her word golden in this case? ... know what I mean?

Lanie

frankly I can't see the Trenton Duckett parallels. This mother is safely behind bars and her attorney isn't going to let her near a newsreporter... I see no reason for LE to fear a repeat of the TD case re: the prime suspect committing suicide after being questioned on national TV. Can anyone else explain a logical parallel, beyond the fact that in each a child is missing and a parent is the prime suspect???

Oh. THAT affidavit. Yes, I've read it several times. The investigator says that Amy claims Casey stole $700, etc. I want to see Amy file a police report and hold Casey to the flame. Otherwise, anybody can claim anything. Unless Amy files charges with the police, I'm not convinced it happened. Who the hell is Amy? Seriously. Why is her word golden in this case? ... know what I mean?

Cause she also says she got her money back from her bank and LE can very easily check both. Also if the bank filed charges and those are still being investigated then LE wouln't actually have to charge Casey yet and Amy would have nothing to do with it.

that's, as they say, "as good as it gets:

I personally don't think she "moved" out I think she just disappeared to stay with TonE from the 9th until the 15th. Packed a few party dresses in a back pack. I'd be willing to bet 95% of her things & Caylee's were still at the Anthony home.

From the video 99% of their things were still at home. There was no official move out in my opinion either. From her myspace posting though there were clearly plans to, with Amy, who she clearly screwed over and the plans seem to fall apart throughout the month. If Casey was gone from the 9th until the 15th, and had just dumped Caylee on her parents that could be the source of the fight on FD weekend, and the resulting leaving with Caylee on the 16th, who was then in her way of partying.

Cause she also says she got her money back from her bank and LE can very easily check both. Also if the bank filed charges and those are still being investigated then LE wouln't actually have to charge Casey yet and Amy would have nothing to do with it.

another item I figure we're all hoping that LE is checking into... <aighs>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member