Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause she also says she got her money back from her bank and LE can very easily check both. Also if the bank filed charges and those are still being investigated then LE wouln't actually have to charge Casey yet and Amy would have nothing to do with it.

Agreed. The Bank would be filing the charges since Amy has been reimbursed. This very situation happened to my son.

From the video 99% of their things were still at home. There was no official move out in my opinion either. From her myspace posting though there were clearly plans to, with Amy, who she clearly screwed over and the plans seem to fall apart throughout the month. If Casey was gone from the 9th until the 15th, and had just dumped Caylee on her parents that could be the source of the fight on FD weekend, and the resulting leaving with Caylee on the 16th, who was then in her way of partying.

That is EXACTLY what I think happened!!!!

Yes and Cindy telling her to get her crap together once and for all!

From the video 99% of their things were still at home. There was no official move out in my opinion either. From her myspace posting though there were clearly plans to, with Amy, who she clearly screwed over and the plans seem to fall apart throughout the month. If Casey was gone from the 9th until the 15th, and had just dumped Caylee on her parents that could be the source of the fight on FD weekend, and the resulting leaving with Caylee on the 16th, who was then in her way of partying.

According to the DJ friend Caylee and Casey were at Tony's on Friday the 13th during the day. Casey left took Caylee to GPS and came back to Tony's and some of us believe Fusian, I believe Tony did not go to Fusian that night, but I would have to dig up a transcript to be sure.

another item I figure we're all hoping that LE is checking into... <aighs>

It was rumored week 2 that if she bonded out they had more charges awaiting her. Could be check fraud.

I'm feeling Caylee wasn't dumped on the GPs, but rather it was that when Casey wanted to pick her up to leave with her the GPs got upset about it and didn't want Casey taking Caylee out of their home b/c they were afraid and/or knew Casey couldn't handle being a mother all on her own without a job, etc., and would be dragging little Caylee all over gosh knows where... so I'm entertaining the idea of a blow out between June 15-16, which somehow ended in Caylee's disappearance, which could have been with or without GPs knowledge... though I'm leaning towards GPs not really knowing what happened...:(:confused:

Oh. THAT affidavit. Yes, I've read it several times. The investigator says that Amy claims Casey stole $700, etc. I want to see Amy file a police report and hold Casey to the flame. Otherwise, anybody can claim anything. Unless Amy files charges with the police, I'm not convinced it happened. Who the hell is Amy? Seriously. Why is her word golden in this case? ... know what I mean?

Amy's word isn't golden but since Casey allegedly also stole money from her mother it certainly is plausible. Very little has been proven in this case yet so if that's what you want I suggest you chill out and wait for the trial. It's highly unlikely the 'proof' you are looking for will be available prior to then.

That is EXACTLY what I think happened!!!!

Yes and Cindy telling her to get her crap together once and for all!

how about the reverse: Cindy telling her she can take anything that's hers but NOT CAYLEE
?

Do you have an opinion as to where you think she went, or was she just couching out anywhere she & Caylee could? And do you think Cayle was really "with her" the entire time, or just sporadically, maybe still being dropped off to CiCi & Grandpa from time to time (read: at night when Casey wanted to go out & be with her new BF???)

My opinion is there was some kind of argument that led to Casey making plans with Amy to get a place together, and this is the date she was supposed to move out. I can imagine the kinds of things Cindy would be saying to Casey leading up to this time, about 'life in the real world', so when the time came, and the place with Amy wasn't panning out, I believe Casey moved anyway, taking Caylee, probably out of spite towards her mother, and proceeded to crash with whoever would have them. (I've seen conflicting reports she was staying with Amy and Ricardo, and also she was staying with Tony. ?) This comes across to me at this point as a power struggle between Cindy and Casey, and just guessing, I would think Cindy refused to babysit Caylee from June 9 until Father's Day, when she made arrangements to take Caylee to visit G-GP. (This also explains for me why no Casey at nursing home, and why there doesn't seem to be much of a Father's Day celebration for George.) So Casey is Caylee-free all Father's Day after a week of being solely responsible for Caylee. I also wouldn't be surprised if Cindy hadn't found a few opportunities to rub Casey's nose in it. I don't think Casey's personality would allow her to admit she was wrong, and her mother was right, and that leads us to where we are now.
JMO
Lanie

how about the reverse: Cindy telling her she can take anything that's hers but NOT CAYLEE
?

Now there's food for thought too! Very possible. I could definitely see myself doing just that.

Amy's word isn't golden but since Casey allegedly also stole money from her mother it certainly is plausible. Very little has been proven in this case yet so if that's what you want I suggest you chill out and wait for the trial. It's highly unlikely the 'proof' you are looking for will be available prior to then.

Casey also had Amy's car until the day of the 911 calls. The police talked to Amy the next day I believe.

According to the DJ friend Caylee and Casey were at Tony's on Friday the 13th during the day. Casey left took Caylee to GPS and came back to Tony's and some of us believe Fusian, I believe Tony did not go to Fusian that night, but I would have to dig up a transcript to be sure.

I will look for it too because I thought the last date Tony and the DJ saw Caylee was the 2nd of June, which is when the neighbors saw her in the pool.

There is a picture of Casey at Fusian on the 13th, she was definitely there. And then there are the pictures from the 20th, and then all of her comments on myspace are recruiting people for the 27th as well as making arrangements to be there. No pictures I have seen yet that put her there, but no comments about missing it. The 4th there the BarBQ party, and then more posts about going on the 10th, but again no verification that she made it.

Have only a few minutes on here today, just ran through last thread and wanted to catch up and quick comment.

The psychic comments were hilarious and a laugh I needed, thanks to all.

Regarding TES, yes, I did make the offer for introduction early on and it has never been responded to. I made a second offer that if they would agree to their help that I would personally come to Orlando at my OWN personal expense, no media alerts or bi-lines, and help in the search in whatever capacity Tim felt I could best serve. Again was not responded to..

Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks

I will look for it too because I thought the last date Tony and the DJ saw Caylee was the 2nd of June, which is when the neighbors saw her in the pool.

There is a picture of Casey at Fusian on the 13th, she was definitely there. And then there are the pictures from the 20th, and then all of her comments on myspace are recruiting people for the 27th as well as making arrangements to be there. No pictures I have seen yet that put her there, but no comments about missing it. The 4th there the BarBQ party, and then more posts about going on the 10th, but again no verification that she made it.

Its from Greta when the DJ was confiding in one of her producers by written statement right after Michael Walsh had been on saying Casey "worked" for fusian.

One would never know that from Cindy.

I can't respond to that because I don't have the links to back me up, but if I get time, I will see if I can hunt them down.
Lanie

I personally don't think she "moved" out I think she just disappeared to stay with TonE from the 9th until the 15th. Packed a few party dresses in a back pack. I'd be willing to bet 95% of her things & Caylee's were still at the Anthony home.
And she'd clearly failed to reveal to grandma where Tony lived. Cindy may not have even known his name.

And despite the fact that they were about to become roommates (if those facebook/myspace comments are to be believed), it appears Cindy didn't know Amy, either, since that contact came after she found a slip of paper in the car.

But they have done one thing different...this girls butt is in jail.

Maybe because LE knows a lot more than we do and is trying to get all their ducks in a row?
People have made the comparison to the Trenton Duckett case, and look how that turned out. This is probably still fresh in the minds of LE, and they are maybe trying to handle things a little differently to obtain a different outcome.
Lanie

If this case was on "Without a Trace" the timeline would be a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper