Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering if Cindy's version of the truth = they weren't really moving out (say, these fights had happened before and Casey and she always made up, etc.), but this time, Casey decided that she was really moving out...and one thing lead to another...and now Caylee's missing...
Thus explaining why Cindy cannot accept that her daughter had "moved out" and would be back with them shortly
?

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

It was clearly on the table for Casey.

I've been wondering if Cindy's version of the truth = they weren't really moving out (say, these fights had happened before and Casey and she always made up, etc.), but this time, Casey decided that she was really moving out...and one thing lead to another...and now Caylee's missing...
Thus explaining why Cindy cannot accept that her daughter had "moved out" and would be back with them shortly
?

but based on the description of June 15th and 16th, there was no expectation then of moving out. The trip to Tampa and the mini vacation seemed to come up as excuses as why "they" weren't coming home. IMO those stories surfaced as lies to Cindy after the 16th as did the trip to Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins.

How can they determine Caylee's father without a DNA sample from her and a suspected father?

I don't know but the family's comment of "His family says he never knew he was the father" seems like an admission to me. He never knew he was... they are not saying he was not. Again, not knowing and not being are 2 different things.

Have only a few minutes on here today, just ran through last thread and wanted to catch up and quick comment.

The psychic comments were hilarious and a laugh I needed, thanks to all.

Regarding TES, yes, I did make the offer for introduction early on and it has never been responded to. I made a second offer that if they would agree to their help that I would personally come to Orlando at my OWN personal expense, no media alerts or bi-lines, and help in the search in whatever capacity Tim felt I could best serve. Again was not responded to..

Just wanted to clear that up. Thanks

I guess I should not be suprised at no response yet maybe they have had so many offers they are sifting through them.
Nothing seems to make sense with this case.

OT on TES, my heroes. I think there is a special place in heaven for you folks.

Not saying I buy any of it, but here is where it was from Aug. 1st.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395764,00.html

COLBY: But nevertheless, she lived with Tony in this apartment until she was arrested, but Caylee wasn't there at the time. In fact, from what I understand, June 13 was the last date that the DJ saw Caylee. Did they ever ask, he or Tony, where Caylee was?
WATTS: Yes, on numerous occasions. June 13 -- and they remember the day specifically because it was a Friday, and the Friday was the night that they did their club promotions and the pictures that we've seen. That Friday, Casey -- sorry, Caylee -- Casey had come to the home with Caylee. They played. It was in the afternoon. Casey had left and returned later that evening without Caylee. She had changed her clothes, got ready for the club to go and meet Tony, who was at the club. DJ decided that evening decided to stay home and not to go to the club, so he remembers specifically that it was that night.
And after that evening, Jamie, that was the last time they'd seen Caylee. They kept asking Casey, Where's Caylee? And she would say, She's with my mother, She's with her grandmother, She's with the nanny, She's away on a trip. And they didn't think anything of it. They obviously didn't question her on it because they trusted her word at that point.

I have no way of reconcilling the difference between the Arrest affidavit, where Tony says June 2, and this news cast, wherein they report that "DJ", Tony's roommate, says he is certain that on June 13, Casey had Caylee at their apartment & then left, only to return later without Caylee, BUT what I am focusing on is if Casey dropped Caylee off at GPs house, where Caylee stayed the rest of the weekend, until some time the evening of June 15 or the morning of June 16, when a blowup took place...

thoughts?

I have no way of reconcilling the difference between the Arrest affidavit, where Tony says June 2, and this news cast, wherein they report that "DJ", Tony's roommate, says he is certain that on June 13, Casey had Caylee at their apartment & then left, only to return later without Caylee, BUT what I am focusing on is if Casey dropped Caylee off at GPs house, where Caylee stayed the rest of the weekend, until some time the evening of June 15 or the morning of June 16, when a blowup took place...

thoughts?

I'm right there with ya, and whatever happened did not stand in the way of another Casey appearance at fusian on the 20th.

The bottom line to Casey talking is the DNA evidence. Baez isn't going to let her SAY A WORD until the results are made known.

If they come back positive -- she will probably say it was an accident.

If they come back negative -- she won't say a word and the case will probably never be solved.

There's some real problems here. If LE has forensic lab results that show that Caylee was in the trunk of the car, and that she was deceased, they still don't know how she died. They can't charge Casey with murder unless they know that Caylee's death was intentional, and without a body LE can make that determination.

I think this may be one of the reasons LE has not had a press conference and announced the findings of the forensic testing.

Once they do announce it, Casey's attorney will advise her to maintain silence.

At this juncture, LE may have other leads they are pursuing that will establish evidence to what happened. Only when LE has exhausted all leads, will they make an announcement of the forensic test results.

at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

It was clearly on the table for Casey.

yep. and Cindy either didn't or didn't want to accept it...or said she could go but NO CAYLEE... and we alreayd suspect how Casey and Cindy's power struggles play out...

?

I think that at first that is what Cindy believed, but as time went by, depending on when you think something deadly happened to Caylee, then Casey really could not very well come back home without Caylee. I mean what would she say. Which is why we are getting this crasy story now from her....because how could she move back in and say "Oh, by the way Caylee is DEAD?"
So by the time that Casey is found and confronted by the family she has to say Caylee is missing. If Caylee were really missing, Casey would have been back in a heart beat..she would not have tried on her own to find her..she never has done anything on her own..she wouldn't start now. She would have run screaming back to her family you have to help me find Caylee now..she would not have waited a month to do that.

but based on the description of June 15th and 16th, there was no expectation then of moving out. The trip to Tampa and the mini vacation seemed to come up as excuses as why "they" weren't coming home. IMO those stories surfaced as lies to Cindy after the 16th as did the trip to Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins.

Confuscious says : didn't the Tampa trip & the "mini vaca" explanations come out of Cindy's/George's camp - not Casey's?

What is everyone's theory on why the visit between George and Casey that lasted 45 minutes has never been released?

Confuscious says : didn't the Tampa trip & the "mini vaca" explanations come out of Cindy's/George's camp - not Casey's?

Since we have only heard about 26 minutes of Casey speech, all since July 15th all information comes from Cindy/George camp.

1. Parent whos friends are single and partying all the time.

2. Parent whose parents have said they are limiting or stopping support.

3. Parent whose parents are tired of being babysitter for party nights and have cut off/limited babysitting.

4. Parent whose parents were enablers.

5. Parent who is the textbook definition of a narcissist.

6. Parent who doesn't seem too concerned that her child is missing.

7. Parent who was all over the place in the days after child goes missing.

8. Parent who tells a story that is questionable at the very least as to how child disappeared.

Oh, in all of the above - in MD's case it would be her GP's in place of parents. I just think that Casey and MD are a lot alike.

frankly I can't see the Trenton Duckett parallels. This mother is safely behind bars and her attorney isn't going to let her near a newsreporter... I see no reason for LE to fear a repeat of the TD case re: the prime suspect committing suicide after being questioned on national TV. Can anyone else explain a logical parallel, beyond the fact that in each a child is missing and a parent is the prime suspect???

Cindy has stated in multiple inteviews they did not move out, "tampa for work" and "mini vacation" but never moved out.

I have no link to back up my memory, but if I can find time to look it up and make sure I am remembering it right :waitasec:, I'll respond.
Lanie

June 4 Casey's facebook comments to Amy
at 12:12pm on June 4th, 2008
si!!! good times to be had, from tonight, until, well, forever.
what time do you think you're getting done tonight????

June 17 Casey's Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved
To Troy on Facebook

"get you moved in" one day after Caylee is last seen Casey writes like she is moved in and waiting for Amy

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.
Whereever "the house" they were moving into is Casey hasn't been staying there. Interestingly 9 days earlier puts us back on June 16th, a date that just keeps coming up. Also this post is on the 24th of June at 2:40pm. When did GP say Casey was at the house and he took the gas cans out of the trunk. Do we know the time?

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

July 15 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow

Shortly after this post Cindy has Casey in the car

I went to go post my thoughts about what George said earlier today, not realizing I was on a closed thread. I just wanted to address GP's comments today about the "kidnappers" being watched. I don't care who this comment was meant for or why on earth he'd actually say it, but I think this is very irresponsible on his part. My G-d, would you want to be living in Orlando (or anywhere for that matter because GP never specified the "where") and hearing this? What if these dangerous "kidnappers" were your neighbors? What if this wasn't their first time "stealing" a child? And if you had children, how comfortable would you feel right now if you were living down there?
I know everyone is entitled to free speech, but IMO LE should shut down this kind of talking immediately!! The alternative could always be that THEY actually make a statement to the public to allay any fears. I don't care IF there is some kind of message GP's trying to convey, Casey is just not that important. These kind of statements are made at the expense of the public at large and are just plain wrong!! JMHO

I'm right there with ya, and whatever happened did not stand in the way of another Casey appearance at fusian on the 20th.

also, on the issue of the 15/16, the tampa trip and then the "mini vaca" trip, and specifically Cindy seeming not to even know that Casey "moving out" could have been eminent: could it be that Casey didn't tell her mother that she was moving out because she knew it would cause another fight because they'd already fought about the issue or idea of her moving out previously? Maybe the fight would have been about either (1) Casey didn't intend to take Caylee with her, meaning she was saddling her parental duties to her parents, which could have upset Cindy/George (though I'm not convinced this would have been the case,) or (2) Casey intended to take Caylee with her, which upset Cindy/George because they had been the parental role models for Caylee and were afraid/were certain Casey wouldn't be able to properly take care of Caylee by herself (which is what I'm leaning towards presently)?

Cindy has stated in multiple inteviews they did not move out, "tampa for work" and "mini vacation" but never moved out.

Cindy has stated a lot of things in multiple interviews.:crazy: Yet, on the first 911 call, Cindy is trying to have Casey arrested for theft of a car both GP's have referred to repeatedly as Casey's.
This is only my opinion, but I think Casey moved out on the 9th, and was told she wasn't allowed to take the car GP's had paid for, so she went back at some point and stole it.
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member