Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i seen and heard from one of the interviews that the anthonys had spirtual readers or mediators not sure which but they werent psychics come to the house with in days of them finding out caylee was missing and it wasnt the ones talking on ng

Maybe they're the ones "watching" people that the Anthonys referred to earlier today :eek:

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Couldn't help myself. Bad me, BAD BAD me....

Exactly! :clap: I don't put much stock in psychics and don't think it would be any sort of psychic feat for a cadaver dog to lead someone to human remains in a logical area to search for them. Regardless, if Caylee is out there, I hope they do find her. They'd probably claim their psychic abilities led them to her when in fact it was dumb luck or the skill of the cadaver dogs, but at least someone is now looking for Caylee's remains rather than only passing out flyers.

I agree with you.....I do not care who they are or what they do.. They are out in this heat/humidity getting dehydrated while walking in swamps with snakes. That is a lot for anyone to do.

Tests can show if the stain was from decomposition fluids and extract DNA from it...also hair that has come off a deceased persons head is different than hair from a living body.

From my understanding scientist are split on whether hair samples can be distinguished from coming from a living or deceased donor.

Maybe they're the ones "watching" people that the Anthonys referred to earlier today :eek:

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Couldn't help myself. Bad me, BAD BAD me....

This really could be it, in the power of positive thinking the watchers wouldn't even had to "see" them if they could really "see" them. It is much safer that way as well.

i seen and heard from one of the interviews that the anthonys had spirtual readers or mediators not sure which but they werent psychics come to the house with in days of them finding out caylee was missing and it wasnt the ones talking on ng

I think I read that, too, justme. Even though I don't believe in psychics in general, I'm not totally closed to the idea that a very few people in this world have such finely-tuned intuition that they might be able to offer some useful assistance. Heck, if I were in the Anthonys shoes, I'd be willing to try anything and everything at this point.

if the hair is in clumps, ie lots of follicles together, they can say it was from deceased person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13