Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention that there's a $225,000 reward out there IF Caylee is alive and is returned safely.

I keep watching this side of all the madness also. There is something to this, but I can't quite yet pinpoint why she doesn't tell LE. They have resources to rub elbows with the worst criminals and never be detected. Casey didn't trust local LE and she now has all attention from the Feds and she still isn't talking.

I'm reading "near" the Anthony Home and it was just reported it was a dead animal

I thought it was something new............they're saying cops and K-9 units search woods for second day in a row.

Hi Patty...

I doubt if Cindy tucked Caylee in bed on the 15th or that George saw Casey and Caylee's
happy faces the next day at 1:50 Pm while watching the food channel.

After listening to these two day after day, I just can't believe anything they say until it's documented.

Hopefully the pieces will all come together.

I know everyone is making fun of the Body Hunters BUT at least SOMEONE is out there looking for this poor child.

If one walks around enough of Orlando with a cadaver dog long enough anyone might find Caylee. Starting at the Anthony house might be as good of a place to look as anywhere else.

They got a tip about a foul odor in the woods near the Anthony home. They investigated it and it turned out to be a dead animal.

I understood it to be LE doing this, but it's also showing the Body Hunter gals are also checking into something near the home.
What kind of dead animal I wonder? Somewhat scattered bones that might look like a large dog, or something not quite so decomposed that it's for certain an animal? :waitasec:

I know everyone is making fun of the Body Hunters BUT at least SOMEONE is out there looking for this poor child.

I agree. If I had the extra gas money, I'd be out there wandering around in the woods.

I am not a Mom so please understand this stupid question. If Casey left Caylee in the car, was she old enough to get herself out of the car seat if she was left alone for a long time. I know kids are so smart they can figure things out.

She could have got out of the car seat, but not the car if it was locked

I am not a Mom so please understand this stupid question. If Casey left Caylee in the car, was she old enough to get herself out of the car seat if she was left alone for a long time. I know kids are so smart they can figure things out.
My boys r 2 and 3 and they can undo the top chest clip but not the buckle, i think if left long enough they could manage to get their legs out of the lap belt but it would take quite a bit of wiggling.

i suppose thats where the xanax theory would come into play or casey had her to scared to try look at all the little kids that are abused and never tell until someone see's something visible on the child to get athorities involved and an investigation by dsf little kids are so easily brainwashed

The garage is attached to the house, right? Casey had 3 duffle bags of clothes at TonE's apartment - maybe she backed up into the garage to load up her belongings?
How big is a duffel bag? Is it big enough to hold a 3 year old?

I am willing to bet that if a large reward was offered for information leading to Caylee (not her "safe return" as it currently stands) and the arrest/conviction of the person(s) responsible for her disappearance, that some may be slightly more inclined to talk.

If one walks around enough of Orlando with a cadaver dog long enough anyone might find Caylee. Starting at the Anthony house might be as good of a place to look as anywhere else.

Yeah I really wish more of the community was out doing physical searches . It may not lead to anything, but at least they could cross places off of the list for LE.

My understanding about the air test is it could help define when a decomposing body was there.

Panthera.................that's my understanding too. Even though the stain and hair strands may yield DNA and prove decomposition, the air test is to more closely define the time frame. The further out from when the body was in the trunk, the air will change. Evidently they have a way to measure it in terms of days.

I thought it was something new............they're saying cops and K-9 units search woods for second day in a row.

Yes, the scroll says for the 2nd time....so I'm wondering if this is new and separate from the earlier dead animal or if it's new and has already been determined to be due to another dead animal. Anyone know?

Seems like quite a stretch being that the sample wasn't taken immediately. Whatever fluids or materials are causing the smell have continued to decompose in the meantime. I don't see how they can possibly determine when a body was there when they don't know the condition of the body at the time it was placed there.

That is also what I believe, I think at this point, the most they would be used for would be to determine whether or not there was a body in the first place.

How big is a duffel bag? Is it big enough to hold a 3 year old?

Could be, they come in different sizes. 3 duffle bags full of clothing were retrieved from TonE's apartment. There could have been a 4th.

I suggested earlier, if LE were to ask the public for help, they would come out in the hundreds to help search wooded areas, dead end roads, etc. start the search from the mothers home and work your way out.

You can make a map of all the places you know up to this point of where she was, ie: the boyfriend home, Amys home, etc.......

At least it's a start in some direction.

Now, if the family asked, I doubt the community would help because they don't trust them, but we don't have to worry about that because it appears that it has not dawned on the family to get there A$% out there to look for this child.

I am willing to bet that if a large reward was offered for information leading to Caylee (not her "safe return" as it currently stands) and the arrest/conviction of the person(s) responsible for her disappearance, that some may be slightly more inclined to talk.

do u no who put up the money for the reward? just wondering cause i dont no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member