Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Robot,
I understand which calls you're referring to and they're calls "not revealed" from the 17th on Casey's cell phone. What I was trying to point out is, if she called 911, we'd already know about that .... from the police. We wouldn't have to wait for her cell phone records to be revealed. Make sense? (Maybe not. I'm only on my first cup of coffee. lol)

yea, i hear ya - and i know all about the first coffee of the day rule :)

unless they didnt want it revealed - especially if she called and hung up
on one of "her" phones

something there that will be most interesting :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Not debating the sim card/phone thing.All of that is true to how things work

If you look at the snippet of the convo with highlighted areas (bottom of page eleven) it explains what I'm saying. It's just something she said "after the fact" that I am referring to. I feel that people use 'after the fact" when referring to some sort of event, the fact being the event and you have hindsight "after the fact". It has always just been a weird gut feeling of mine that she was letting something slip during her response.

With liars you have to look for the little things in your conversations with them i learned that first hand with experience. My pathological liar of an ex boyfriend made casey look almost honest. It was always this little slip ups in our conversations that would lead me to the truth. Just mho and a gut feeling.

Gotcha gotcha! Great catch.

You're totally right, after WHAT fact? :clap:

Not debating the sim card/phone thing.All of that is true to how things work

If you look at the snippet of the convo with highlighted areas (bottom of page eleven) it explains what I'm saying. It's just something she said "after the fact" that I am referring to. I feel that people use 'after the fact" when referring to some sort of event, the fact being the event and you have hindsight "after the fact". It has always just been a weird gut feeling of mine that she was letting something slip during her response.

With liars you have to look for the little things in your conversations with them i learned that first hand with experience. My pathological liar of an ex boyfriend made casey look almost honest. It was always this little slip ups in our conversations that would lead me to the truth. Just mho and a gut feeling.

I do hope LE has noticed the 'after the fact' statement as well, shannon718. This could be important, and at the very least was, imo, a coded message to Lee. I wonder if Lee knows what it meant.

I'm glad I revisted this thread! Thanks, guys, for always giving the heads up about press conferences. I don't like to watch Fox unless it's positively necessary.

It seems like fox is the only one that covers this story, during the day at least. I haven't seen anything on cnn about it during the day.

yea, i hear ya - and i know all about the first coffee of the day rule :)

Me too! I'm at my most incoherent self.

Does anyone know if the shed they showed on Greta is DEFINATELY the shed that was broken into? The shed I saw had an actual padlock on it.
There's no way a shovel is breaking that lock. SO>> new shed or new padlock feature added after the break-in
After re-reading the police report, it seems the lock was actually a part of the shed (like a key access my parents have), and wedging a shovel in between the doors and forcing it open I beleive would be possible..

The latents on the door if the shovel was used possible, but suspect considering I am assuming there would be other past prints from regular usage.. No prints at all odd, if no prints on gas cans, not so odd, but rather on purpose..

Yes, that was the shed. And IIRC, Cindy said it did have a padlock on it and that's what was broken off. If it wasn't a heavy duty padlock, a steel shovel could do it, from my own experience. (Don't ask! AHahah)

there is something extremely interesting or incriminating concerning the calls they have not released

even if she called 911 and just hung up

we will find out soon enough

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I think the unreleased video visit between George and Casey is right up there with the unreleased calls. I really want to see that!

OME

*doubletake* Do what? Trip to the Keys??

You are kiddin.

Maybe it is just me, but I do find that to be totally ridiculous. The rolling billboard should be parked at a different location in the greater Orlando area every day, imo.

How far would it be to say, Key West from Orlando?

I think the unreleased video visit between George and Casey is right up there with the unreleased calls. I really want to see that!

OME

Yeah..obviously something to that because as we've been told, it's up to the sheriff or jail commander's (can't remember which) discretion of what they will release. Makes you wonder what was said...

Maybe it is just me, but I do find that to be totally ridiculous. The rolling billboard should be parked at a different location in the greater Orlando area every day, imo.

If I remember correctly it's around 7 or so.

Yes, that was the shed. And IIRC, Cindy said it did have a padlock on it and that's what was broken off. If it wasn't a heavy duty padlock, a steel shovel could do it, from my own experience. (Don't ask! AHahah)

Their is no note of a padlock in the first report, and from what I can tell the lock/door damage was combined. This the "forced open" term..The padlock that is on now is absolutely a heavy duty masterlock..

Something is off on this.

Or.. errr.. how much would a trip like that cost... say .. for a couple who aren't currently at their job to bring in an income?

Does anyone know if the shed they showed on Greta is DEFINATELY the shed that was broken into? The shed I saw had an actual padlock on it.
There's no way a shovel is breaking that lock.

No prints at all odd, if no prints on gas cans, not so odd, but rather on purpose..
It didn't look like a new shed, but I'm not up on sheds - the brief glimpse we got of the interior on Greta didn't look like it had been recently filled, or at least didn't look as pin-neat as the garage.

But the lack of prints implies that either the break-in implement was used to open the door, the prints were wiped down, or the perp wore gloves. Any of which is possible, I suppose.

At least a 5-6 hour drive I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member