Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope there is new information! Hopefully the DNA results are back!

I have a feeling it's going to anticlimactic......i.e.. more charges against Casey...i.e. theft......

I was waivering back and forth, but only because of the flurried mix of good information and lies. When I took a break from reading (which was hard..LOL), I thought about this:

The whole reason that Casey is allegedly not speaking with anyone about "the abduction" is to "protect" Caylee from the kidnappers, right? So then:

1. Why would she give people the full name of the alleged kidnapper, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez????
2. Why would George say (the other day) that the people who have Caylee are "being watched" by LE, as if LE knows who they are?

Wouldn't both of these incredible statements put Caylee further in jeopardy, if she was really abducted? They allege the need to keep quiet to protect the baby, but blabber the kidnapper's name and let the kidnapper know on TV that they're being watched. That's why I think the abduction story is a pile of horse puckey.
:crazy:

me, too. WHERES THE RANSOM NOTE????
Can you imagine how LE feels having to deal with these people?:furious:
Maybe people handle things differently, but I know by now Id be a basket case and the last thing on my mind would be wanting to be on talk shows, talking to the media camped outside, etc/ UGG!
It seems like everything Casey told the Police was a lie, she dragged them to wrong apt, supposed babysitter (oh lets get this clear Casey, is THIS the babysitter who "kidnapped" your daughter?)
or is it someone else?
Im with the others, put her in the general jail population, those women would get that stuck up, spoiled little whack job to tell THE REAL TRUTH.
Theres Moms in prison, they dont like chicks like Casey. Maybe they did some bad things but I doubt the majority hurt/hide their kids and then make it a big guessing game. ?????????????????????? So now she refuses to see her parents, who are the only ones who seem to be supportive of her. Well, Ive never heard Cindy say she had mental problems so whats with it Cindy? Shes so mean to you, you go on myspace to tryand communicate to her. PATHETIC.
Im sorry, but *if* i believe this "kidnapped" thing Id be on TV making pleas to kidnapper to drop Caylee off and how much money do you want?
Im just so fed up with these people right now.
The day I had a missing grand daughter and a car that smelled like there had been a dead body in it, my red flags would go up.......
(I guess this should be on rant page LOL)
What magazine/TV show will the Anthonys be on next? All I can say is, poor Lee being in the middle of this MESS. And most of all, Caylee having to depend on these people mainly her Mother.

I noticed that too and it's way weird..after what fact????

How about her "I thought about that too" ??

Tells me she's been scheming of possibilities to excuse away why she didn't have the phone number to her local babysitter/pharmacy.

Since this is Casey, how can you tell if "after the fact" refers to an event or an earlier lie?

DIANE: In my mind regarding Casey an event and a previous lie are the same thing......I feel its a serious slip. I could be wrong. It has always stuck out to me from the first time I heard it and my antannae went right up....:blowkiss:

If anyone finds the link to the news conference PLEASE post it! I can never find those press conferences until "after the fact". :(

I bet the Presser is a big rehash
Doesn't sound like any new news. They are calling it a round table for the press. Sounds like a question and answer session. I want some news!
I agree. They are getting pressure from the media, but they aren't going to tell us anything they have not already said. ("Sorry...part of the ongoing investigation. Can't say...part of the ongoing investigation. We won't discuss that...part of the ongoing investigation." Sound familiar?!)

It is interesting, but I don't know what it means in the whole scheme of the conversation. She could be referencing the "fact" being her blackjack wasn't holding a charge.

My Blackjack won't hold a charge with the normal battery, I have to use the fatter, extended battery that comes with it. Never could use the normal battery.

Sorry, I had it wrong it should have been status epilepticus, not pal mal.

Status epilepticus (SE) refers to a life-threatening condition in which the brain is in a state of persistent seizure

Ok, I was wondering because I am an RN and have never heard of this type of seizure. Withdrawal from xanax can cause petit mal seizures and status epilepticus is treated with some type of benzo. I don't think Casey's seizures were of the status epilepticus type.

I feel the shed scenerio was a "staged" event on June 24th.

I've been thinking about that too. It's just too weird - especially the way George told his side of it on Greta and Cindy was acting so weird when he was telling it. Were they trying to create an alibi for Casey as to why she would have borrowed the shovel? Or what are you getting at, Patty?

I know on my phone I can choose to save to the SIM or phone, but there's an option to default save to the SIM. I think what she was saying was "after the fact" the blackjack broke she set the new/other? phone to default SIM.

Even so, I think its all just a story she made up on the spot to have "lost" the babysitters number.

Also, I doubt LE is going to release anything until a grand jury is convened because they've seen her lying and saying what type of evidence/what the DNA revealed will just give her months to make up "plausible" lies before trial - she'll have enough time between indictment and trial, and I'm sure her lawyer will push trial back as far as possible so she can really come up with some "reasonable doubt." I am a lawyer, and I'd bet money there will be no plea bargain even if they find damning evidence.

Oh and I say "plausible lie" because I just got a new phone and a few numbers didn't switch over when I moved the SIM card - apparently they were stored on the old phone ha

I have a feeling it's going to anticlimactic......i.e.. more charges against Casey...i.e. theft......

and....more praise for George and Cindy. I don't think there has been a presser yet without it.

FOx reporting news conference in 30 minutes

IMO, if it was real news, they'd break in and do a "Special Report" considering this case is being covered almost globally. But, I'll watch it anyway. Thanks for the heads-up, peeps!
:blowkiss:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
CASEY: It doesn’t always save to the SIM card. You can sometimes save things to the SIM card or save it specifically to the phone, it just depends on the way the phone’s set up I thought about that too. The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card but you can also save it to just the phone or to the SIM card and the phone so there’s copy’s on both

I think you are right about this being a slip on Caseys part. It is a likely time for her to slip up since Lee seemed to be catching her in a lie. Remember the sigh of relief Casey gave as she hung up the phone after the call? Great, now I'm going to be racking my brain trying to figure out what she meant by "after the fact". I know what fact I am inclined to believe but I have to search out an innocent reason for this.

What are you guys saying is the slip up. I have a blackjack, and she's right. You can set it up to save contact info to the SIM card or not. I have mine set up to save some to the SIM card and some not. Same with text messages...I can save them to the SIM if I choose but I only do that if it has really important info. And I can take my SIM card out and throw it in my husband's blackberry and then if people call my number they will reach me and his blackberry will ring.

Sorry I'm just confused where the slip up is?

All this stuff about SIM cards.. maybe I'm ignorant but prior to this case, I didn't even know there was an option to save your stuff here or there... Oh well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore