Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a little more than that......around nine hours. From Orlando to central florida is about two hours, From WPB to the beginning of the keys is about two hours, and once you get into the keys, it's 3 hours to get to key west

Really, that long?

It takes me 14 hours to get to Orlando from Cincinnati, Ohio, you think it actually takes more than half that to get from the middle of Florida to the bottom?

Not debating the sim card/phone thing.All of that is true to how things work

If you look at the snippet of the convo with highlighted areas (bottom of page eleven) it explains what I'm saying. It's just something she said "after the fact" that I am referring to. I feel that people use 'after the fact" when referring to some sort of event, the fact being the event and you have hindsight "after the fact". It has always just been a weird gut feeling of mine that she was letting something slip during her response.

With liars you have to look for the little things in your conversations with them i learned that first hand with experience. My pathological liar of an ex boyfriend made casey look almost honest. It was always this little slip ups in our conversations that would lead me to the truth. Just mho and a gut feeling.

I think you're right about the "after the fact" comment being a slip.

Another hinky thing in that call that shows she's struggling to come up with things to confuse Lee and hide her phone activities instead of trying to be helpful, I think, is this line:

"CASEY: A specific day, um, god a lot of the times it was through text messages so the number would show up even on that, um I can’t think of any specifics."

That's the way it's punctuated in the transcript, but when you listen to it, and pay attention to her pauses and tone of voice, it's more like this:

CASEY: A specific day . . . [thinking] . . .um . . . [thinking]. . . god a lot of the times it was through text messages so . . . [thinking-out-loud tone of voice] the number would show up even on that . . .um . . .[very fast] I can’t think of any specifics.

From my parents home in Orlando, to my old roomies place in Key West it is 384 miles, so it shouldn't be more than 7 or so.

Maybe RR's wish came true and LE is trying to squash the kidnapper concept. All is safe in Orlando....

OME

I know! what fact? Is she referring to an incident....or "after the fact' What is the fact? What is the only "fact" we know regarding Casey in this case?: That Caylee is gone. In my gut she let that slip and was referring to whatever happened.

AFTER THE FACT...

SHe could easily have just meant after she realized the numbers were being programmed into the phone. Not that I believe her but it's not unreasonable to think that since it was a new phone she may have not initally realized that things didn't automatically save to her sim and that she had to change the settings.

I'd grab a smaller hand tool from the house or get the tire iron out of the car trunk. They have a garage also, there had to be a dozen other items laying in the house and garage rather than going to the neighbors to borrow a shovel. For me, the only thing I'd ever want to use a shovel for is to dig a hole.
VB

I have a special shovel that is just used for stuff I don’t want my good shovel to touch – dog poop, the things the cats drag home……..

Even if the item being moved with the shovel has to be balanced with one hand the shovel can still carry the bulk of the item being transported especially if that item is something you don’t want to get too close to.

IMO the poor little mite was secreted in the sandbox with the cover down and related items in the playhouse whilst another plan was being formulated.

Fox just said that the presser is being called per LE because everytime the Anthonys talk, they say something that brings a flurry of pone calls from media and interested parties. So the round table discussion is to clear up some of what has been said and speculation by the Anthonys.

Good grief..that's a first for me..that the sheriffs office calls a presser because the family of the vic gives out such cryptic info!!

OT: Must be some important stuff for George Bush to have to cancel his vacation starting tomorrow- you know how he loves his vacations. (re: Russia War)

CASEY: A specific day . . . [thinking] . . .um . . . [thinking]. . . god a lot of the times it was through text messages so . . . [thinking-out-loud tone of voice] the number would show up even on that . . .um . . .[very fast] I can’t think of any specifics.

I noticed this too... it was if she said the text message thing thinking that couldn't be proven... and then backtracked outloud like.. "oh chit, that would show up too but I already thought of that, of course"

I hope that makes sense... LOL

Do we know if Cindy is hauling that billboard to the Keys with George, or is he trying to escape alone?

Thank you for the humor, DianeB!!!! I love your sense of humor - it helps in this maddening case!

Maybe RR's wish came true and LE is trying to squash the kidnapper concept. All is safe in Orlando....

OME

All is safe in Orlando.....

George has information about the kidnapper(s) and they are under surveillance 24/7.

Just waiting for the right moment to punce on them.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:woohoo:

I think the press coverage will start to lag unless something shakes loose in this case, they're really rehashing the same old stuff every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanDortmunder