Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHe could easily have just meant after she realized the numbers were being programmed into the phone. Not that I believe her but it's not unreasonable to think that since it was a new phone she may have not initally realized that things didn't automatically save to her sim and that she had to change the settings.

Hey suddenly... :) I must admit, you are much more open-minded than I!

O/T, but George needs to mow his grass, before it starts looking like a jungle, from the looks of the video they're showing live on Fox.

If the gas cans were empty and now in LE possession, he would have to buy new ones and gas to fill up the lawnmower.

Previous to this press conference, Cindy met with LE this morning.

I wonder if it was to address the Keys trip, or were they finally telling her to SU with the "mistruths" that they now have to clear up in the media?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-081308,0,4516046.story

Cindy Anthony left without telling reporters what was discussed.

Now thats a first or they had to get on the road. I wonder if she drove the billboard to the sheriffs office.

On Fox the Anthony house looks deserted.

All is safe in Orlando.....

George has information about the kidnapper(s) and they are under surveillance 24/7.

Just waiting for the right moment to punce on them.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:woohoo:

doctor pepper all over my monitor :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Fox just said that the presser is being called per LE because everytime the Anthonys talk, they say something that brings a flurry of pone calls from media and interested parties. So the round table discussion is to clear up some of what has been said and speculation by the Anthonys.

Good grief..that's a first for me..that the sheirffs office calls a presser because the family of the vic gives out such cryptic info!!

so then it would appear that they will give at least some direction of what the grandparents are saying is true or not?

On the local boards in Orlando, they are all calling for the heads of the police to come out and put a stop to all of this

LOL...re: using the shovel to break the lock...

It would've been funny if she broke the neighbor's shovel doing that.

Are we hoping for some new info for this press conference? Because none of them to date have been very informative, no?

No links to pressers yet. Anyone else see any?

Of course, the problem now may be the press coverage, every word of the George and Cindy show is broadcast nationwide, essentially reinforcing existing lies.

Puhleeeeeeeease tell us something we don't already know, LE!! We are going crazier by the second!!!

You could be 100% right about the emotional involvement regarding the dumping methods...

but...regarding the photos I think what we see in the photos as outsiders is totally subjective. Personally I see a young woman who is good in posing - ....
Just saying...Did you see any pics where the child kisses mommy, has her arms around mommy's neck, chest, holds mommy's face, etc? ... .

Snipped.

Indeed. Where are the photos of Caylee with oatmeal on her head, full of mud or not so beautiful? Loving parents also look on the awful or messy moments as endearing moments in the life of their child.

OT: Must be some important stuff for George Bush to have to cancel his vacation starting tomorrow- you know how he loves his vacations. (re: Russia War)

I am going to check charts for Russia, USA, and Georgia (if I can find a date for Georgia?), hoping to see that this isn't the start of something nasty.

But, later on, after this news conference...

Well Cindy and George have given a mouth full of info the last few days trying to say LE is wrong about the calls. Calls being erased. Mentioning calls that never previously reported. Kidnappers being watched. What a headache for LE. So hopefully we get a straight answer in the presser.....I hope.

Cindy Anthony left without telling reporters what was discussed.

Now thats a first or they had to get on the road. I wonder if she drove the billboard to the sheriffs office.

On Fox the Anthony house looks deserted.

I bet they told her to shut her mouth and stop making up stories.

Really, that long?

It takes me 14 hours to get to Orlando from Cincinnati, Ohio, you think it actually takes more than half that to get from the middle of Florida to the bottom?

I guess it depends on the traffic. I go down there all the time because my son is stationed in the keys......and once you get to Florida City...next is basically the first key.........and with the traffic, it's 3 hours to get to key west

I guess it depends on the traffic. I go down there all the time because my son is stationed in the keys......and once you get to Florida City...next is basically the first key.........and with the traffic, it's 3 hours to get to key west

Also depends on how fast you drive.

I can see this case following the path of other unsolved cases and I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bethechangeyouseek88