Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to check charts for Russia, USA, and Georgia (if I can find a date for Georgia?), hoping to see that this isn't the start of something nasty.

But, later on, after this news conference...

it's gonna get messy

Am I the only one who thinks Caylee is still alive?? I dont have a reason, I just think she is......I think Casey took advantage of whoever was watching Caylee, and they really did Take her, and noone believed her from the beginning because of her History of lies. I think the flurry of phone calls was Casey trying to decide if she should tell her Mom, and because she got no answer, she chickened out after awhile and stopped calling. I dunno, Im no good at this stuff........this case fascinates me though..

Two independant cavar dogs at two different times hitting in the back yard & trunk won't let me believe that.

So LE is giving this presser to again clear up some lies and the Anthony's are taking a trip to the Keys dragging a huge billboard for the dangerous kidnappers to see in case they don't realize the child they have isn't theirs.

i think they ( police ) told them something to GIVE IT UP already with the

PACK OF GARBAGE they are yelling at cameras all the time
:crazy:

Well Cindy and George have given a mouth full of info the last few days trying to say LE is wrong about the calls. Calls being erased. Mentioning calls that never previously reported. Kidnappers being watched. What a headache for LE. So hopefully we get a straight answer in the presser.....I hope.

I do too, SuziQ. It would seem as if the Anthony ridiculous statements would be impeding an investigation and/or an attempt to undermine LE's intelligence!

I guess it depends on the traffic. I go down there all the time because my son is stationed in the keys......and once you get to Florida City...next is basically the first key.........and with the traffic, it's 3 hours to get to key west

I take 27 all the way into Homestead........and I drive about 80 but once you hit the keys all bets are off.

This is serious, not a joke......I would suggest George and Cindy not take that moving billboard into Key West......them people are crazy after an evening of drinking , I really think they would get attacked.

Originally Posted by Dolphinmomcca
Am I the only one who thinks Caylee is still alive?? I dont have a reason, I just think she is......I think Casey took advantage of whoever was watching Caylee, and they really did Take her, and noone believed her from the beginning because of her History of lies. I think the flurry of phone calls was Casey trying to decide if she should tell her Mom, and because she got no answer, she chickened out after awhile and stopped calling. I dunno, Im no good at this stuff........this case fascinates me though..

The problem with this theory is that suddenly the caring babysitter who decided to keep Caylee has now turned into dangerous kidnappers being watched and threatening the lives of Caylee and Casey for no reason or ransom.

I bet they told her to shut her mouth and stop making up stories.

I totally agree and it's about time. I love how they claim to "hate the circus" yet lend a huge hand in creating it with their daily outrageous claims of kidnappers and "people watching them" etc. Come on! The Rochas were involved in a very high profile case but for the most part they let LE do the talking and their jobs. To me, The Anthony's should take some stock in how Sharon Rocha behaved during a very terrible emotional tragedy. The Anthony's antics have worn thin with me. Part of my heart still aches for them as any human in pain but the games have got to stop. They have literally destroyed any and all credibility that they may have had.

IMHO

A poster on here said either Sunday or yesterday that they were in Orlando airport and NOT ONE POSTER of Caylee was there. I just find this weird. I would have thought they would have posters ALL OVER Florida. Even if they had to mail posters to parts of Florida to ask them to put up. I just don't understand it?!

I doubt that if Caylee is still alive that the kidnapper is staying close to her hometown? You'd think that they would flee somewhere, right?!

So LE is giving this presser to again clear up some lies and the Anthony's are taking a trip to the Keys dragging a huge billboard for the dangerous kidnappers to see in case they don't realize the child they have isn't theirs.

:clap: hahahahahah! Well maybe the kidnappers had seizures and forgot they were kidnappers.

I bet they told her to shut her mouth and stop making up stories.

Mendara, Cindy Anthony is INCAPABLE of keeping her mouth shut! LOL - still I wish they would tell her to shut the hell up, and George also!

fox is now saying they are waiting for a tape...so this presser is not really live. Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97