Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care if Casey heard from ZG on July 15th, Casey never called her on June 16th to say where is my kid, if there was a flurry of calls they should have been to all those numbers Casey said ZG has.

How is this explained away?

Agreed. "accidental" death is unlikely here due to the when it occured, and Casey's total lack of remorse.

Agreed as well not an accident. If it was anywhere close to being an accident Casey would have called 911 because she is such Bull$hit artist she would believe she could BS her way out of it. Isn't going to remotely look like an accident. You're right "absolutely" no remorse.

Can someone tell me what this trip to the Keys is about? I haven't heard a word about it.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- FBI agents are now checking into some of the daily threats targeting the family of a missing Orlando girl as a national search for the child continues.

"The sheriff's department (and) the FBI are looking into this," missing Caylee Anthony's grandfather, George, said. "Whenever you start threatening people with bodily harm, that's a problem.

The Anthony family said they have received threats every day by letter, e-mail or phone.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, remains jailed on $500,000 bond.

Family Upset About 'Leaks'

Detectives continue to focus on three days in June that may be critical to finding the truth, Sheriff's office sources told Local 6.

Investigators are honing on June 16 as a time when something may have happened to Caylee.

On June 17, Caylee's mother, Casey, asked a neighbor to borrow a shovel and on June 18 a neighbor reported seeing Casey Anthony back a car up to the garage of the family's home.

It is something she did not normally do, Local 6 has learned.

Casey Anthony also apparently made a flurry of phone calls on June 17 and 18.

George Anthony was not happy about the timeline leak, fearing it could convince the public that Caylee is dead, Local 6's Tiffany Tift said.

"If that is what they want to do, that is fine," George Anthony said. "It is just a shame, you would think that in any type of investigation, no matter what is going on, you'd think certain things are going to be withheld. Finding my granddaughter -- that's what the whole thing is supposed to be for."

Billboard Moving Around State

George Anthony also said he will be driving a mobile billboard around Florida featuring his missing granddaughter

Anthony said he plans to go to Gainesville, Jacksonville and possibly even the Keys this week.

George Anthony said since he lost his job, driving a mobile billboard will be his full time job.

A national search for Caylee continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.

Previous Stories:

Mendara, Cindy Anthony is INCAPABLE of keeping her mouth shut! LOL - still I wish they would tell her to shut the hell up, and George also!

I know I have said this before but Cindy reminds me of my mother, she LOVES DRAMA, she also loves to be the martyr and the one suffering in the light while everyone continues with their lives.

Maybe Cindy shouldn't accuse LE of erasing or tampering with phone logs. Instead, perhaps she could use her free media time to plea for the return of Caylee?

The longer LE lets this drag on as a missing person case instead of a murder case, we're going to keep hearing this tripe from the Anthony's.

Can someone tell me what this trip to the Keys is about? I haven't heard a word about it.

Nothing major. They just mentioned that they might drive to the keys with their billboard. I don't give it much attention. That billboard and the efforts behind it just make me sad.

ORLANDO, Fla.
Anthony said he plans to go to Gainesville, Jacksonville and possibly even the Keys this week.

George Anthony said since he lost his job, driving a mobile billboard will be his full time job.

A national search for Caylee continues.

Thanks, Mitch.

Whoa...I didn't know he lost his job.

George Anthony was not happy about the timeline leak, fearing it could convince the public that Caylee is dead, Local 6's Tiffany Tift said.

"If that is what they want to do, that is fine," George Anthony said. "It is just a shame, you would think that in any type of investigation, no matter what is going on, you'd think certain things are going to be withheld. Finding my granddaughter -- that's what the whole thing is supposed to be for."

Yes George certain things ARE being withheld.....BY YOUR DAUGHTER CASEY.

GMAB

George lost his job? His "job" is now hauling a billboard across the state? Just how many gift cards did he get?

Nothing major. They just mentioned that they might drive to the keys with their billboard. I don't give it much attention. That billboard and the efforts behind it just make me sad.

Ok...that is simply idiotic. Taking the billboard to THE KEYS?

:eek::eek::eek:

I didn't realize George lost his job. I take it that many people aren't feeling so sincere and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97