Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is how George can make those crazy statements that he has "people" under surveillence that he says have Caylee? The detectives said they have no knowledge of that?

This doesn't seem like cooperating with LE to me. They should be the ones doing the surveillance, not George.

Interesting comment about who may be helping George with his "theory".

http://www.wesh.com/news/17177112/detail.html

(snip)
George Anthony remains positive and said he'll continue to drive around with a mobile billboard displaying her picture until she's found. He has a background in law enforcement and said he's tapping into resources from his past.

IMHO George should have known better DUE to his LE background. I think his daughter is bipolar (JMO) and his family is disfunctional....I think he knew his daughter lies like a rug, and should have prepared the LE to deal with her with a mental health professional from the very start......He can drive around all day I do not think that baby is that close that his billboard will do the trick. I think somebody is keeping her indoors if that child is a live.

Mark F. reported OTR last week there were numerous phone calls back to back on the 17th. However for some reason last night they are not giving the times of these calls on the 17th. The only thing that was mentioned was the last call at 7:20 PM on the 16th to Amy and the next call, no person named was 11:00 AM on the 17th.

More than likely they are digging deeper before announcing the phone calls. I think this is more independant sources digging into the phone records rather then LE releasing this information based on what Mark reported last week.

Patty....here's MF timeline on the phone calls, notice he says "a flurry on the 16th &then no other 'til the next day 17th" (however he doesn't list any calls on the 17th), his timeline ends with the other "flurry of calls on the 18th".

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Now, what we're learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o'clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey's phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get ahold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

Now, the activity ceases for about two hours at about 4:00 o'clock, and then continues several other phone calls to the mother, the father and a couple of other individuals between about 6:00 and about 7:30. There are no other calls until the next day. That would be the 17th.

Now, there is new information also that tightens this timeline up. We've talked about the shovel, that right next door in that house right there, Casey Anthony went to that house and borrowed a shovel. It hasn't been disclosed what day. We feel it's important, and so does our source, that we tighten up this timeline so people that might have some information during this short two-day period, they might come forward because something that they passed off as information that was possibly not important now becomes important.

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

I know some of you guys feel strongly about that and I have nothing to refute that other than my gut- but then are you saying that she drowned in the pool? We know Casey was not in the house because she used her cell..
So that's what does not make sense to me, under that theory if Casey has no access to the house, she had no access to bathing suit, or anything else so she would have been right there with her?

I don't think Caylee drowned in the pool at all. I don't think Casey even went inside the house after she left on June 16th. But I feel Casey was in the backyard at some point with Caylee on or after June 16th.

TonE, Dru, and Clint are/were partners in DBC. However, it doesn't look to be a "legitimate" business (like paying taxes and having a business license). There was nothing listing any of them as agents on sunbiz and nothing showed up for DBC. I may very well be missing something as I am not as good at this as you guys are :)

I just wanted to mention, a few things about club promotions and the way the business works. I know first hand because my best friend runs the largest club in Orange County, CA. The way it works in my experience is that they rent out the venue for a particular night. The promotion company makes 100 percent of the admission fees at the door and generally a very small percentage of the bar and that percentage of the bar is only made after the venue owner has met his expectation. For example after they reach$3,000 in liquor sales the promoter will get 10% of all sales after that. My friend has never paid a dollar towards taxes, in fact he even recieves disability payments(gang injury). When ever uncle sam comes with calculators to tally their door they simply let everyone in free and eat the cost of admission that night. Totally wrong morally I know, but just trying to give you an idea of how shady these people can be. Second of all just wanted to add it's very unlikely most of those guys in the DBC shirts recieved any sort of payments from dbc entertainment. You would be surprised what kind of loyalty and hard work you can get out of a guy just by giving him a t-shirt and letting him in free. I mean I've seen my friend count out and then say sorry no money this week to his promotors, then say I'll catch you next week and next night go out with him and he spends $300 on a sushi dinner. Kinda how Casey was willing to promote for DBC with no payment...people are just happy to be associated with the "popular" people in these clubs. Ah IDK I'm afraid I shouldn't have posted such a long thing cuz I just woke up. If I look crazy just ignore the message because I didn't drink my coffee yet.

so George says he might drive down to the Keys today with his moving billboard(fox news)

He should fit in well down there :)

I don't think Caylee drowned in the pool at all. I don't think Casey even went inside the house after she left on June 16th. But I feel Casey was in the backyard at some point with Caylee on or after June 16th.

yep:crazy:

Blink in reference the Caylee being in a bathing suit,when my daughter was little we would let her in the pool with just panties on. But that's not everybody,we also let her pee behide the bush so she wasn't going in the house wet.

yu
I agree, and at this point, even if there was an "accident" the series of events afterwards point straight to murder. IMO

Oh, ITA! Our son has gone "missing" a few times (normal kid pranks, like hide-and-seek... :rolleyes:) and I totally freaked. I ran up and down the street like a madwoman, screaming his name. At one point on a different occasion, we thought he had drowned , to the point that my husband and my brother were getting ready to dive in and search (he was again *hiding*). I was so distraught that my legs gave out. (After the last incident, we had a serious talk with him about hide-n-seek - you do NOT hide from adults. Ever. Ever. Ever.)

Sorry for the personal OT info - just wanted to say that for several minutes on a few occasions, I've experienced the panic that I think any normal parent would feel upon thinking their child is gone. It's almost a gut animal-like instinct to go nuts and stop at nothing to find your child.

The main reason I don't think Caylee may have been killed by accident is because of her mother's propensity for drama. If Caylee had fallen in the pool, paramedics would have been called, she would have been on tv, her friends all feeling sorry for her: she can pull the poor me poor me act.

Patty....here's MF timeline on the phone calls, notice he says "a flurry on the 16th &then no other 'til the next day 17th" (however he doesn't list any calls on the 17th), his timeline ends with the other "flurry of calls on the 18th".

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

I am aware of Mark's timeline from last week etc., and what has been discussed last night on OTR.

I put my thoughts and timeline I started on August 6, 2008 here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68894

Thanks for posting all that info! :)

This shovel thing keeps coming up and I still cannot stop thinking that the Anthony's had to have owned their own at some point. Was it overlooked that their shovel was also missing from the shed when he reported the more valuable gas cans? Did Casey use the shovel (to bury something) and then dispose of it and this is why she had to borrow one at a later date (to unbury something)? I know there is no answer to this as we do not know if they even owned a shovel but I would bet they did.

I know some of you guys feel strongly about that and I have nothing to refute that other than my gut- but then are you saying that she drowned in the pool? We know Casey was not in the house because she used her cell..
So that's what does not make sense to me, under that theory if Casey has no access to the house, she had no access to bathing suit, or anything else so she would have been right there with her?

I believe whatever happened, happened between the 17th & 18th (very early am on the 18th).

so George says he might drive down to the Keys today with his moving billboard(fox news)

Maybe he could put some money in my sista's commissary account,that's were she is in jail at.

Okay... am I missing something here? He knows exactly where she is and who has her, but he's driving all over God's creation hoping someone will see Caylee's picture, recognize her, and make a call? WTF?

I just don't get it.

There would be no reason for her to call Mom at home if she were in the house, IMO.

I thought the calls were to the cell and work of all parties, that's my point, she did not call the house so she knew they were not there

Interesting comment about who may be helping George with his "theory".

http://www.wesh.com/news/17177112/detail.html

(snip)
George Anthony remains positive and said he'll continue to drive around with a mobile billboard displaying her picture until she's found. He has a background in law enforcement and said he's tapping into resources from his past.

George needs to just park outside the house of where the "alleged kidnappers" are being watched with the billboard in full site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time