Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comment about who may be helping George with his "theory".

http://www.wesh.com/news/17177112/detail.html

(snip)
George Anthony remains positive and said he'll continue to drive around with a mobile billboard displaying her picture until she's found. He has a background in law enforcement and said he's tapping into resources from his past.

Interesting comment about who may be helping George with his "theory".

http://www.wesh.com/news/17177112/detail.html

(snip)
George Anthony remains positive and said he'll continue to drive around with a mobile billboard displaying her picture until she's found. He has a background in law enforcement and said he's tapping into resources from his past.

I'm calling BS on this. Georgie Porgie is so full of crap he can't exhale without letting out major fumes.

jmho.

I just read on a different site (I'm following this case all over the place!) regarding the Xanax theory...that she had been drugging Caylee, putting her in the trunk of her car while she partied, and either forgot about her, and/or she died from an overdose, asphyxiation and/or the heat...

I didn't know this but apparently the street name for Xanax is ZANNY!!! As in Casey saying that "Zanny took her!" Zanny the DRUG took her not Zanny the Nanny as we are led to believe!

It's possible she is then either protecting her drug dealer or her mother the nurse--who could have stolen them from the hospital or had a script issued for them! Just another thought!!!

i think the police have so much information about what really happened
it will knock our socks off

:)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I don't think she buried her either. Digging a hole deep enough to bury a body, even a three year old's body would be HARD work, she doesn't seem like the type to partake in ANY kind of hard work. Not to mention it would've taken a LONG time. JMO

I totally agree about the hard work aspect...so perhaps one of her "boyfriends du jour" helped her?

I also thought about the possibility that she buried Caylee in Greenwood Cemetary on the site of Jose Ortiz' grave...her ex-boyfriend and alleged father of Caylee. The cemetary would definitely throw off cadaver dogs, and who would think to look for Caylee in someone else's grave?!

I just read on a different site (I'm following this case all over the place!) regarding the Xanax theory...that she had been drugging Caylee, putting her in the trunk of her car while she partied, and either forgot about her, and/or she died from an overdose, asphyxiation and/or the heat...

I didn't know this but apparently the street name for Xanax is ZANNY!!! As in Casey saying that "Zanny took her!" Zanny the DRUG took her not Zanny the Nanny as we are led to believe!

It's possible she is then either protecting her drug dealer or her mother the nurse--who could have stolen them from the hospital or had a script issued for them! Just another thought!!!

Oh yeah, we've been discussing this for a long time. A poster here made the connection at almost the beginning of the case. Some don't buy into this. I certainly think it's a possibility. IMO, Zanny the drug could have been used as a babysitter and then Zanny the drug took Caylee.

The 'zanny' drug nickname has been discussed a few times over here as well as the overdose.

You brought up the possibility of a script. I had been thinking of the possibility that she may have been giving the child xanax for a while as another possibility. Xanax is an addictive (highly) benzo and it is a hard drug to come off of. It is prescribed for panic attacks and anxiety and sometimes as a sedative for sleeping. If you get hooked on xanax you have to WEAN off. If you go cold turkey off of xanax you can have a pal mal seizure and die. I've been wondering if this could be a possibility as well. If she'd been giving them to Caylee for a long time, ran out and just stopped giving them to her...and she had a pal mal seizure and she doesn't want to confess because confessing would mean admitting she'd been drugging the child.

Cindy said early on that when Casey lies she always ends up telling me the truth,she is still lying and Cindy just won't accept that.

I agree with you on this... and I hope we're both right.

me too

they have all the phone records, computer records, friends to interview
receipts of purchases, things she might have said that we are not aware of
not to mention the DNA INFO
they have no reason to release any DNA info to anyone right now
why would they want to - it doesnt help them to release it
but no body YET........

she can stay quiet till the cows come home and still convict her
its called circimstantial evidence and its powerful :crazy:

Yup around 2:00 to 2:30 PM.

I know some of you guys feel strongly about that and I have nothing to refute that other than my gut- but then are you saying that she drowned in the pool? We know Casey was not in the house because she used her cell..
So that's what does not make sense to me, under that theory if Casey has no access to the house, she had no access to bathing suit, or anything else so she would have been right there with her?

I pretty much thought it had been discussed over here...still found it to be an interesting theory though. I wish I had found this site earlier! :eek:)

I know some of you guys feel strongly about that and I have nothing to refute that other than my gut- but then are you saying that she drowned in the pool? We know Casey was not in the house because she used her cell..
So that's what does not make sense to me, under that theory if Casey has no access to the house, she had no access to bathing suit, or anything else so she would have been right there with her?

For the record, I and several other ppl I know, have been known to use our cell phones from home, even with the house phone sitting a few feet away. Somehow it's easier to just scroll down and hit send, as opposed to looking up the number on the cell and then dialing on the other phone.

There would be no reason for her to call Mom at home if she were in the house, IMO.

Oh, ITA! Our son has gone "missing" a few times (normal kid pranks, like hide-and-seek... :rolleyes:) and I totally freaked. I ran up and down the street like a madwoman, screaming his name. At one point on a different occasion, we thought he had drowned , to the point that my husband and my brother were getting ready to dive in and search (he was again *hiding*). I was so distraught that my legs gave out. (After the last incident, we had a serious talk with him about hide-n-seek - you do NOT hide from adults. Ever. Ever. Ever.)

Sorry for the personal OT info - just wanted to say that for several minutes on a few occasions, I've experienced the panic that I think any normal parent would feel upon thinking their child is gone. It's almost a gut animal-like instinct to go nuts and stop at nothing to find your child.

Ditto...when my daughter was around a year old my SIL came over and didn't get the door shut tight and it swung open. My daughter was getting pretty good at walking and liked to investigate the house. It took about 1 minute to realize she wasn't in the house and I LOST it, thank GOD she was just around the side of the house, but I have NEVER in my life experienced a feeling like that. A million possibilities ran through my mind when I saw that open door. A normal mother would have reacted the same way, and I can tell you 100% without a DOUBT that if she would've died as a result of that incident I NEVER WOULD FORGIVE MYSELF, I would have to be committed, Not sitting there smug and smiling and making up stories and dancing in clubs. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell