Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks Caylee is still alive?? I dont have a reason, I just think she is......I think Casey took advantage of whoever was watching Caylee, and they really did Take her, and noone believed her from the beginning because of her History of lies. I think the flurry of phone calls was Casey trying to decide if she should tell her Mom, and because she got no answer, she chickened out after awhile and stopped calling. I dunno, Im no good at this stuff........this case fascinates me though..

I was waivering back and forth, but only because of the flurried mix of good information and lies. When I took a break from reading (which was hard..LOL), I thought about this:

The whole reason that Casey is allegedly not speaking with anyone about "the abduction" is to "protect" Caylee from the kidnappers, right? So then:

1. Why would she give people the full name of the alleged kidnapper, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez????
2. Why would George say (the other day) that the people who have Caylee are "being watched" by LE, as if LE knows who they are?

Wouldn't both of these incredible statements put Caylee further in jeopardy, if she was really abducted? They allege the need to keep quiet to protect the baby, but blabber the kidnapper's name and let the kidnapper know on TV that they're being watched. That's why I think the abduction story is a pile of horse puckey.
:crazy:

If Caylee is alive then how do you explain the death scent and the cadaver dogs hitting in the backyard and Casey's car trunk?

I don't think anyone here want's to believe that Caylee is dead, wishful thinkling on my part. But remember, DNA reports are not back at this point. It does look bad, I agree, but until there is proof that a dead body was in that car, we have to look at all angles. If it were that cut and dry, why would any of us be here wasting our time . Sometimes, things are not always what they seem, and sometimes they are. I'm not going to judge that at this point until there is more concrete evidence. Just think that's wise at this point. Weather Caylee is dead or alive, Casey doesn't deserve that child.

I'm gonna stick my neck out...don't want to hurt any feelings...

But I don't think this is a Xanax death, suffocation/heat death in the trunk, or an accidental drowning.

Given what we've learned about Miss Casey's obvious anger problem (neighbors hearing her screaming at parents on quite a few occasions), I think that Caylee's death resulted from her explosive temper, and as a sort of sick payback to her parents.

JMHO.

Agreed. "accidental" death is unlikely here due to the when it occured, and Casey's total lack of remorse.

Although Cindy claimed the shovel was borrowed from the neighbor for cutting down the bamboo in the back yard, I think that was a lie because .... didn't she tell this tale before it was revealed that Casey took the gas cans from the shed during that interview in their living room? I am under the impression the real reason Casey borrowed the shovel was to break the lock on the shed to get the gasoline in the gas cans. How else could she have broken the shed lock? It makes sense to me, anyway.

IMO, she could have broken the lock with a variety of other tools that would have been easier to obtain. Was she still allowed in the house? Did she have access to the garage? A shovel seems too unwieldy and awkward for prying off a lock hasp. I don't even see how you would wedge it in between the hasp and the shed unless it is a flat blade, and most shovels are curved. And while I realize Casey doesn't seem to be operating on all jets, would she really go next door to borrow something to break in a shed, which would soon be discovered, and point right back to her?
JMO, I don't find Casey all that intelligent, but I don't think she is a complete moron, either. Plus, the shovel was allegedly borrowed on the 18th, and the shed break-in occurred between the 22-24th.
Lanie

The fact alone that they haven't let the media see this date's records is very interesting... makes you go hmmmmmm:waitasec:

Yep, *sources* might be leaking info that they know about the 16th & 18th,
in an effort to get Casey to 'step-up' and talk about the 17th.

None of the calls (16/18) really place any guilt of a crime.

Having dealt with a path. liar, I am usually suspicious of things I am NOT being told.

What do you guys think about what I posted at the end of the last page (page 11). Its at the bottom regarding something casey said to Lee in the phone call where they discuss her blackjack. What she said or what I believe she let slip has always bothered me. Just wanted other opinions.

Catsmeow, when you say "pal mal" seizure are you referring to a petit mal seizure? I have never heard of a pal mal seizure.

Sorry, I had it wrong it should have been status epilepticus, not pal mal.

Status epilepticus (SE) refers to a life-threatening condition in which the brain is in a state of persistent seizure

I have another theory. Maybe it has been mentioned before. I think Casey got angry and shook the child or threw her or hit her in the head. Something that caused the child to pass out or go limp. I think she madly called her mother over and over to get mom to come and do something (she's a nurse). Finally the child dies. Casey never calls 911 out of fear of being arrested. Mom isn't there to get her out of her mess. The child is now dead due to her abuse. So here we are today with this wild story she has told. And if they did perhaps find the child, she will blame the death on Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzales (who doesn't exist).
But why not just take her to the emergency room and lie that she'd fallen and hit her head? Casey is an accomplished liar, so making up a story wouldn't have presented a problem for her.

But even Casey might be hard-pressed to explain how an active 3 year old got suffocated.

Well...the last time anyone OUTSIDE the family saw her. She was obviously seen by the staff at the nursing center, other families, the great grandfather, other patients, and the like.

I would like to know what time they arrived and left. Where else did they go?

I would also know if we can nail down time at the nursing home, activities and timeline for the rest of Father's day and for the following day. We don't know if anyone saw her the next morning. Cindy said she heard Caylee, George was there (?) until the afternoon and he left for work. Where was Casey? Affidavits suggest Tony's.

What do you guys think about what I posted at the end of the last page (page 11). Its at the bottom regarding something casey said to Lee in the phone call where they discuss her blackjack. What she said or what I believe she let slip has always bothered me. Just wanted other opinions.

Shannon, I think that is really a good point... and as many times as I've listened to that, I didn't catch it. Like you said..."after the fact" ... after WHAT exactly??

I think that was Casey's antennae picking up on the fact that her brother caught her in a lie, and like lightning came up with an "after the fact" excuse.

She's got a million of 'em.

Shannon, I think that is really a good point... and as many times as I've listened to that, I didn't catch it. Like you said..."after the fact" ... after WHAT exactly??

I know! what fact? Is she referring to an incident....or "after the fact' What is the fact? What is the only "fact" we know regarding Casey in this case?: That Caylee is gone. In my gut she let that slip and was referring to whatever happened.

AFTER THE FACT...

"I thought about that too" she says regarding the phone/sim card story..
Always found that odd... if it worked and was the truth, why did she need to think about that too from the angle of it not working or being plausible?

Sheesh this girl is wacky:eek:

I know! what fact? Is she referring to an incident....or "after the fact' What is the fact? What is the only "fact" we know regarding Casey in this case?: That Caylee is gone. In my gut she let that slip and was referring to whatever happened.

AFTER THE FACT...

caught that quote too - I think that is very incriminating! VERY . doesn't always pay to be such a fast talker!

Are you referring to "after the fact" I caught that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell