Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going through threads looking for an offical report from Tony. if one exists, can someone please post the url. Thanks.

and....more praise for George and Cindy. I don't think there has been a presser yet without it.

I can see it now - "The Anthony's are continuing to cooperate and this is still a missing person's case".

DIANE: In my mind regarding Casey an event and a previous lie are the same thing......I feel its a serious slip. I could be wrong. It has always stuck out to me from the first time I heard it and my antannae went right up....:blowkiss:
You got a point there!

I think that entire convo about the SIM card and lost phone etc. were an attempt to confuse her brother and it DID NOT WORK.

I agree.

I was thinking about that last night. So a day or 2 after the "nanny" allegedly kidnaps Caylee, Casey decides, "Hmmm, I have nothing better to do and Fusian doesn't start hopping till 11, so I think I'll borrow a shovel from the neighbor and go whack me some of that darn bamboo, since Mom and Dad locked me out of their shed and I can't use their shovel."

Yeah...right. :rolleyes:

Yes makes perfect sense doesn't it, worry about keeping the bamboo at bay rather to report your daughter has been abducted.
I wonder how many times in the past Casey ever dug up bamboo?

VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
CASEY: It doesn’t always save to the SIM card. You can sometimes save things to the SIM card or save it specifically to the phone, it just depends on the way the phone’s set up I thought about that too. The phone that I was currently using, the one I guess that the police still have, or you guys have it, I had set it up after the fact to just save things to my SIM card but you can also save it to just the phone or to the SIM card and the phone so there’s copy’s on both

What are you guys saying is the slip up. I have a blackjack, and she's right. You can set it up to save contact info to the SIM card or not. I have mine set up to save some to the SIM card and some not. Same with text messages...I can save them to the SIM if I choose but I only do that if it has really important info. And I can take my SIM card out and throw it in my husband's blackberry and then if people call my number they will reach me and his blackberry will ring.

Sorry I'm just confused where the slip up is?

The part where Casey says she had set it up to save it that way "after the fact". Not questioning that it can be done... just wondering "after" what exactly...??

I'm glad I revisted this thread! Thanks, guys, for always giving the heads up about press conferences. I don't like to watch Fox unless it's positively necessary.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Ok, I was wondering because I am an RN and have never heard of this type of seizure. Withdrawal from xanax can cause petit mal seizures and status epilepticus is treated with some type of benzo. I don't think Casey's seizures were of the status epilepticus type.

I learned about the status epilepticus from friends on a benzo board that experienced it through withdrawal from diazepam and lorazepam. They all highly advise not ever going cold turkey from any of the benzo's though and my own doctor advised it as well, although I didn't ask HIM about what kind of seizures, I just knew I was freaking out and my neck was 'seizing a little' when I called him to have him call in a prescription, after that he put me on an anticonvulsive before he would allow me to try to wean off.

I just wish this story would have a happy ending, but deep inside, it just doesn't feel like it is.

there is something extremely interesting or incriminating concerning the calls they have not released

even if she called 911 and just hung up

we will find out soon enough

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Just another strange tidbit to throw out here.

The police officer who went to the Anthony home in response to the break-in report dusted the shed for prints and found none.

How weird is that?
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0729/17025790.pdf

Does anyone know if the shed they showed on Greta is DEFINATELY the shed that was broken into? The shed I saw had an actual padlock on it.
There's no way a shovel is breaking that lock. SO>> new shed or new padlock feature added after the break-in
After re-reading the police report, it seems the lock was actually a part of the shed (like a key access my parents have), and wedging a shovel in between the doors and forcing it open I beleive would be possible..

The latents on the door if the shovel was used possible, but suspect considering I am assuming there would be other past prints from regular usage.. No prints at all odd, if no prints on gas cans, not so odd, but rather on purpose..

Quote:

Sorry I'm just confused where the slip up is?

Not debating the sim card/phone thing.All of that is true to how things work

If you look at the snippet of the convo with highlighted areas (bottom of page eleven) it explains what I'm saying. It's just something she said "after the fact" that I am referring to. I feel that people use 'after the fact" when referring to some sort of event, the fact being the event and you have hindsight "after the fact". It has always just been a weird gut feeling of mine that she was letting something slip during her response.

With liars you have to look for the little things in your conversations with them i learned that first hand with experience. My pathological liar of an ex boyfriend made casey look almost honest. It was always this little slip ups in our conversations that would lead me to the truth. Just mho and a gut feeling.

no of course not

im talking about the calls that they have no released to the public

Hi Robot,
I understand which calls you're referring to and they're calls "not revealed" from the 17th on Casey's cell phone. What I was trying to point out is, if she called 911, we'd already know about that .... from the police. We wouldn't have to wait for her cell phone records to be revealed. Make sense? (Maybe not. I'm only on my first cup of coffee. lol)

Darn! Leave it to LE to mess up George and Cindys trip to the keys :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member