Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ha! I found you guys. You aren't allowed to post an opinion at Insession or you get attacked, so I quit posting there. helpfind the missing is apparently for sale, so here I am.

Didn't you used to post at CTV?:waitasec:

Ah ha! I found you guys. You aren't allowed to post an opinion at Insession or you get attacked, so I quit posting there. helpfind the missing is apparently for sale, so here I am.

Could you explain "helpfind the missing" is for sale, please. Back it up with a link or something please.

George has not said whether he did or didn't put gas in the car. We can't assume that he didn't simply because he hasn't been asked that question publicly.

Not assuming, just asking that question. If he didn't get gas and didn't have to work on the car to get it running....why did CA park it and leave it.

If this goes to trail with a jury ,Where on this earth will they find 12 people that hasn't heard about this case and already formed a opinion.

Still Praying for you Caylee
I think people can be found who haven't formed an opinion. I know I'm one of them. I'm a fence sitter until I hear some evidence.

Maybe I won't be welcome here either?

I feel Gp's and attorney is putting on this act for media for LE to call for a gag order... so they can visit in private etcc.. its a ploy for something and this is the best I can come up with as of now.. jmo
They're not biting, are they?

Possibly because all of the information coming out of the Anthony Family Theatre* is irrelevant and inaccurate. The biggest threat it poses is to the time of the LE employees who have to deal with the resulting public attention.

* Sorry, I can't remember who came up with this most excellent phrase.

I think people can be found who haven't formed an opinion. I know I'm one of them. I'm a fence sitter until I hear some evidence.

:blowkiss: of course you are!

Could you explain "helpfind the missing" is for sale, please. Back it up with a link or something please.

I googled it. May be I wasn't doing it right, but it said for sale. I don't know that board, so I could be wrong. I was looking for a place to post about this case. I typed in www.helpfindthemissing.com, and it said for sale.

Sorry, let us please not go off topic. I've been through enough of that today.

Not assuming, just asking that question. If he didn't get gas and didn't have to work on the car to get it running....why did CA park it and leave it.

Casey had no choice as there was a dead body in that car at one point. Leaving it there in the parking lot, knowing it would be towed in 2 days and then perhaps another 2 weeks before a letter would arrive at the house, gave her and someone time to dispose of the child. Two weeks is a long time to travel anywhere!

If this goes to trail with a jury ,Where on this earth will they find 12 people that hasn't heard about this case and already formed a opinion.

Although I have formed my (very strong) opinion(s) about this case, I could sit on a jury hearing this case and make a fair judgement once I heard all of the evidence.

Too bad I'm not in Florida!:crazy:

My husband is a counselor in a woman's prison. They decide case by case if it they need to be segregated.

That's what I thought. I recall that Scott Peterson was kept for quite a while in some kind of intake program while they determined which inmates he should be kept with.

My husband is a counselor in a woman's prison. They decide case by case if it they need to be segregated.

Obviously.

I'm saying this will be a case where they will find she needs to be. She'll be the type to start sh!& even in prison. Remember Susan Smith having sex with guards and stuff. She's very much like that woman.

Well i try very hard not to form an opinion but the more lies get told it makes it harder for me to do so.If all the lies or misinformation hadnt been told it would be so much easier to not form a opinion.

Casey had no choice as there was a dead body in that car at one point. Leaving it there in the parking lot, knowing it would be towed in 2 days and then perhaps another 2 weeks before a letter would arrive at the house, gave her and someone time to dispose of the child. Two weeks is a long time to travel anywhere!
We have no evidence there was a dead body in that car as of yet! That's why I'm holding my breath waiting to see what the forensics have to say.

The body farm stuff.... taking air samples from a car that had been abandoned for weeks is grasping at straws. JMO.

It will take me a while to get over saying JMO.

Plea bargain would be Casey's best bet but I think that jury members can have a pre existing opinion, they are just asked to set that aside and judge on the facts as presented during the trial. Once you're seated, you cannot do any outside research on the trial.

How do you know for a fact that there was a dead body in the car or that Casey thought any of those things?

Plea bargain would be Casey's best bet but I think that jury members can have a pre existing opinion, they are just asked to set that aside and judge on the facts as presented during the trial. Once you're seated, you cannot do any outside research on the trial.

I wish I could be on a Jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member