Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Gp's and attorney is putting on this act for media for LE to call for a gag order... so they can visit in private etcc.. its a ploy for something and this is the best I can come up with as of now.. jmo

Casey is in jail and there is NO privacy, even if there was a gag order. All a gag order would mean is that her phone calls and visits would not be released to the media - however - all her calls and visits would still be recorded by LE (except for attorney/client). LE would still be privvy to everything she said. Once you are in jail, there is no such thing as a private visit.

Casey's first day in prison

Casey meet Bertha Bertha meet Casey

Bertha: So whatcha in for??
Casey: Well, it's a long story but the stupid police think that I hurt my kid. What about you?
Bertha: I Killed some B*&*$ for hurting my kid.
Casey: :no:

Roll Credits

:clap:

Casey's first day in prison

Casey meet Bertha Bertha meet Casey

Bertha: So whatcha in for??
Casey: Well, it's a long story but the stupid police think that I hurt my kid. What about you?
Bertha: I Killed some B*&*$ for hurting my kid.
Casey: :no:

Roll Credits

Do you really think Prison is like that?

Wow....those are some good excuses in Casey's favor.....

Any excuse as to why Casey would allow her little game to continue this long ??, ruin so many lives ?? leave herself open to jail time & or the cost of this phony investigation ???....& the *greatest *loss* of all (to her) TONY !!!

Does Casey think this will all just go away if she finally admits "oh Caylee is fine she's simply been on vacation ????

Not excuses...I was simply playing devil's advocate...

People seem to be 'supposing' alot of things as 'facts'...I was merely 'supposing' myself for the sake of argument.
:blowkiss:

My best educated guess.....Caylee is dead, probably an accident (either suffocated, drowned, etc). Casey is guilty because she did not report it....she probably had a panic attack and then tried to hide it.

On a personal note, I must say that I have never cared for Cindy. From the first time I saw her, I said to myself, "This woman is just nuts." I've never seen anyone so hostile towards the media right off the bat. She was downright ugly to Geraldo. Something is just wrong with this situation....the whole family thing doesn't feel right to me. The bizarre theories seem implausible....and are in fact lies, as we have seen again and again. Much of what has been claimed by this family isn't even remotely true. What's going on?

I think it is irresponsible to say that the mother killed the child at this point.

What I see when I read the above sentence:

At this point I think it is the irresponsible mother that killed the child.

imho

Does the LE have to tell him what they have found with the dna testing before they announce it to the public? Can Casey pass messages back and forth to her family through the attorneys or are these recored also?

I feel Gp's and attorney is putting on this act for media for LE to call for a gag order... so they can visit in private etcc.. its a ploy for something and this is the best I can come up with as of now.. jmo

Casey's attorney already tried to put a "gag order" in place to STOP LE from releasing jailhouse phone calls and jailhouse visits. It was denied in court because Florida has the "sunshine law", it's public information.

"The mother killed the child" won't get a conviction in a court of law. You said there is little doubt about what happened. How did Casey kill her? Was it premeditated or was it an accident? When did Casey kill her? Did Casey act alone or did she have help? What did Casey use the shovel for? What did she use the gasoline for? Where/how did Casey dispose of the body? Those are all questions that will be raised in court.

If she's tried for murder, that will most certainly be the state's case.

Again, you're trying to formulate a premature defense for a case that we don't have all the facts for. However, I'm sure that when the DA feels he has enough evidence to convict, we'll see murder charges.

I'm sure those questions will be raised in court...and I'm positive that, should the DA decide to prosecute for murder, he'll be able to answer those questions...although convictions AND death sentences have resulted in previous cases without all those details being presented.

I know! They should call in Sylvia Browne. She can channel Caylee and Caylee can tell us what happened to her herself.

Quote-
Car broke down or was out of gas.
Quote-
Prove it

If the car was broke down or out of gas how would GA have driven it home from the tow tard? He doesn't mention having to get gas or work on the car when he picked it up. I may be wrong about that, but I haven't heard or read it anywhere.

(...)Can Casey pass messages back and forth to her family through the attorneys or are these recored also?

Casey's visits and convos with her attorney are privileged, confidential and private. So, if she wanted to tell him to tell her family something he could pass it along. My bet is that Jose would be really careful about giving any sensitive info to the family since they have serious plumbing issues!

I was referring to if she goes to prison.

Exactly. Casey is confined what real trouble can she possible get into_Other then messing with the guards which IMO wouldnt be Casey style. She would try to con the guards not cause trouble. Not alot you can do when your locked alone day after day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme