Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguments on this thread seem to shoot at anyone who presumes Caylee alive IMO. It may be a good idea if someone could start a thread where the ones who are looking for a live Caylee could post without having to defend themselves while they are trying to discuss their thoughts with others who are on the same line of thought. I am on the fence also. Who can open a thread for the Live Caylee sleuths?

Anyone can

Arguments on this thread seem to shoot at anyone who presumes Caylee alive IMO. It may be a good idea if someone could start a thread where the ones who are looking for a live Caylee could post without having to defend themselves while they are trying to discuss their thoughts with others who are on the same line of thought. I am on the fence also. Who can open a thread for the Live Caylee sleuths?

Feel free to do that. You'll have to ask moderators, though, if you can request that people who don't think like you can be prohibited from posting in that thread.

Those dogs have known to been wrong. Not those specifically, but the dog evidence can be blown out of court easily. JMO. It will help, if this comes to a murder trial, but it will be the totality of the evidence, not just the dog hits, that will make or break this case. JMO.

You're right. Some or all of the dog evidence could be discounted or disallowed in court. It's happened before.

Thanks. I thought maybe a mod or someone might have to open new threads. I've never opened one.

Gosh, I think it's near impossible to not form an opinion! (Maybe that's just me, though.)

Watching the videos of Cindy and George, I just can't help feeling that those two are in some deep grief process. I think the initial 911 calls were Cindy realizing that Caylee is gone...their subsequent behavior is serious denial. Whoever wrote the open note to the Anthonys yesterday was spot on when they suggested the family needs or is going to need some serious psychological care.

I can't blame them...I would NOT want to be searching for a deceased grandchild (OR child). I wouldn't give up on them being alive until I saw, with my own eyes, their dead body. :(
Wow, Anita, LTNS.

I'm with you. Cindy and George are losing their minds. It's obvious. First their grand daughter, then Casey as well. There is something not adding up here, and I can't put my finger on it yet.

JMO.

Thank you. I did not read her signature line. I will keep that in mind from now on.

I didn't mean to sound snappy ... it's just that if all we were able to talk about here were hard facts ... at this point, it would be a pretty thin forum ... I like that people share their entitled opinions, whether others agree or not ... it keeps you thinking and that is healthy! :crazy:

Those dogs have known to been wrong. Not those specifically, but the dog evidence can be blown out of court easily. JMO. It will help, if this comes to a murder trial, but it will be the totality of the evidence, not just the dog hits, that will make or break this case. JMO.

We've already heavily debated this here.

Again, two dogs, two independent handlers, two independent organizations, two different times. Both hit on the same places.

That evidence will be very convincing to a jury.

Especially when it's backed up with the forensics.

Feel free to do that. You'll have to ask moderators, though, if you can request that people who don't think like you can be prohibited from posting in that thread.
I wouldnt want a thread that prohibited a persons right to thoughts but thanks.

Hopefully seeing how we are all adults people will just be respectful if they decide to post there, no?

I patiently wait for the results of the testing.

I have dogs, not trained in anything but the excitment in having their little cookie. I could hide a cookie anywhere in my house, tell them to find it, and they will find it, even if I put it under my mattress. You make anything exciting for an animal when they find it, you can bet they find it. Add some specialize training ... and your chances are even greater.

That just reminded me. The other day, gm mentioned that Caylee kept talking about a puppy. I thought she meant that Caylee had been around someones puppy somewhere, did anyone else see or hear this? I will have to go searching to see if I can find it again.

tttterri, I there have been several inquiries to those (like you) who believe in a live Caylee, regarding certain aspects of the case. I personally asked posters such as yourself that if Caylee is alive, wouldn't Casey be worried about the kidnappers being pedophiles/perverts...wouldn't those worries be impetus for Casey to get Caylee from them as soon as possible? In your opinion?

Hopefully seeing how we are all adults people will just be respectful if they decide to post there, no?

Of course. But no one is shooting at anyone in this thread, and I think it's kinda silly to segregate the forum like that.

We are all adults...we should be able to accept people disagreeing with us without wishing to segregate threads.

They're not biting, are they?

Possibly because all of the information coming out of the Anthony Family Theatre* is irrelevant and inaccurate. The biggest threat it poses is to the time of the LE employees who have to deal with the resulting public attention.

* Sorry, I can't remember who came up with this most excellent phrase.

:waitasec: shrugs :waitasec:

That just reminded me. The other day, gm mentioned that Caylee kept talking about a puppy. I thought she meant that Caylee had been around someones puppy somewhere, did anyone else see or hear this? I will have to go searching to see if I can find it again.

I think Cindy mentioned Caylee talked about the babysitter's puppy.

Sad story about what investigations say could have happened to Caylee

coming up after commercial on FOXNEWS.

IMO, Casey does not have the sense to "alert" to such worries, I think she is worried about partying with her friends no matter what the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB