Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you =) I know I am already addicted. I SHOULD be working and I have ALOT to do...LOL, but I keep WS minimized and keep reopening it and getting sucked it. This is BAD!

Me too...! Trying not to get Oh So Busted!!

hmm must be something im not aware of, thanx. and that ted williams guy seems pretty sharp but he didnt mention anything that he thought should take weeks.

specifically - what types of tests would take a much longer time?

It's not only a matter of how long a test takes, it's more about how many tests they have to run on a single sample. It also depends on the quality of the sample. Let's say a test takes two days and something went wrong or the sample is poor, they have to rerun the test or try a different one. That takes more time. Basic and quick preliminary tests are usually run first to determine if anything of use results. Then they move on to a more detailed test to obtain more info and these tests take longer. Then of those results they may run more test to get further details.

That's pretty much all I know on the time factor. The exact name of the tests and specific times needed for them I'll defer to an expert! lol.

While this would make a great TV movie -- I don't believe "drug trafficking" has anything to do with this case.

A girl the size of Casey would have a very difficult time carrying a dead body around the yard, back in the car, etc.

The problem with this story is that not a single person has mentioned knowing that Casey was involved with drugs.

I think if anyone had reason to believe drug connections in this case, they would be screaming for LE to check known drug haunts & drug users.

where is everyone? LE, media and jail personnel to be at hearing today to argue their sides.

I posted this late last night, but it was at the end of a thread. I'm hoping more people will see this today.

Hello everyone, I'm new. I've been here a few days reading these threads.

Casey is a cookie cutter clone of my sister. My sister is bipolar with narcissistic personality disorder and a side of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

quote]

Yeah, bipolar is what I have been thinking as well. A lot of times, bipolar kicks in with hormone changes, (not a professional opinion, just personal experience) like puberty or the birth of a child. That could explain why the family is reacting the way they are, if maybe Casey hasn't always been like this.
Lanie

Thank you LI MOM.

SEARCHERS. I see a call is being made for serach efforts. We still have a missing child. Someone close to Casey perhaps this friend that spoke with her on the phone could assist in showing searchers places that Casey would take Caylee. I doubt LE is going to give up any information at this point, but if they have concluded that Casey lied about making calls to this nanny, then efforts need to be concentrated within a 5 mile radius of the home. The fact that dirt was found in the trunk along with the shovel being borrowed tells us that Caylee is most likely been buried somewhere within this radius.

Too late for Cindy to try and act like a mother to Casey now.. Casey is grown and she is who she is..the one Cindy should ONLY be concerned about is her totally innocent grand daughter. Caylee has no way of doing,thinking,providing etc..for herself she needs Cindy..Casey is a lost cause I wouldn't waste my da*n time on her. (in my opinion)

This really blows my mind....

"Cindy Anthony said the bottom line was she wanted to act like a mother. She and her husband, George Anthony, had vowed to offer support and not press her for information about her missing daughter, Caylee."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17023101/detail.html

Act like a mother??? How about acting like a grandmother and make your freak of a daughter tell you where the he!! she is. This entire family (minus Lee, I think) is absolutely sick. I'm at a loss for words!

where is everyone? LE, media and jail personnel to be at hearing today to argue their sides.

The site isn't showing the coverage as a live link yet. I haven't been successful in watching anything live online, but will this link be active once the hearing starts?

I know it has been mentioned in hundreds of posts that this hearing is for a gag order but stop for a moment a think about this.

A GAG ORDER IN A MISSING CHILD CASE FILED BY THE MOTHERS ATTY.

I have never seen a gag order in any missing persons case.

Seems every time I post it is at a time when a new thread is started while I am posting! LOL - my timing sucks, I guess. I cannot cut and paste, so it will just have to stay there!

I am sick of this 3-ring circus with Casey and her family. All they are doing is encouraging Casey to perpetuate her sickening lies!!! Casey loves it - you can hear it in her voice! I want information too, but maybe a gag order is best.

It is time for LE to come out and do a status press conference. They need to remind the public that everything that Casey is saying are lies and does not check out.

I read every day and keep up with the posts, just do not post much. I have a great deal of respect for all posters and their opinions and am appreciative of the information and the links. Thanks!
I read your post in the last thread and so TOTALLY AGREE!!

Are they live yet? Arrgghhh... go figure that we'd just have a rainstorm blow thru and knock my satellite out right when they're going live. Going to reset it now! :doh:
Sorry cake! I hate it when that happens. Up in the mountains we get crummy internet connection anyway! It's still really frustrating to me.

Ok - here ya go - please remember this is my crazy sci-fi, CSI lovin' hubby. But I have to say - even though it does sound like an episode of Law and Order - it could be somewhat credible. . . .

It is his personal opinion that Zanny does exist - or did. Zanny was a mule - someone who transports shipments of drugs. Casey dropped Caylee with her around June 21. Zanny calls Casey and tells her she needs to "make a run" and has left Caylee with a "mutual friend". Casey knows this "mutual friend" and is alright with it. Zanny goes on to tell her that if Casey picks her up from bus station or wherever when she gets back, Zanny will give her a "taste" or maybe even more from the shipment and they can go pick up Caylee. Zanny is only going to be gone maybe 10 - 12 hours so Casey says sure. Casey picks up Zanny when she gets back - June 22. Being the coniving, scheming witch she is, Casey figures she'll just make Zanny "disappear". That way she can keep the shipment (big $$$$) and then go get Caylee. Casey kills Zanny (or Zanny OD's) - goes to GM and GF house remember they weren't home for those couple of days - finds out she can't really bury a body there. Backs up the car, breaks in the shed, gets the gas cans, puts Zanny in the trunk. She goes somewhere and gets rid of Zanny. Now to go pickup Caylee. When she gets to the "mutual friend" she finds out that "friend" is the trafficker - the one Zanny was to deliver to (which was unbeknownst to Casey). Friend tells Casey - no Zanny - you don't get Caylee. Tells her that until Zanny or shipment is produced - Caylee is collateral. Casey is now reeling. She hides the shipment or has already sold it or maybe Zanny sold most of it. So now what? What better way to find Zanny than to have LE looking for her. "Mutual friend" doesn't care that LE is looking for her, but is pissed because he/she has Caylee and has to keep her hidden now. Casey wants to talk to the Feds - tell them this sordid, twisted tale, because after all she hasn't done anything - she'll play it off to the Feds that Zanny OD'd or someone else ambushed them and killed Zanny and took the drugs. She is just an innocent player that got "caught up in all this". Who did Casey go with to Universal to find this "mutual friend"? And was that where she found out she wasn't getting Caylee back? There has to be some reason why LE hasn't dropped the bomb. They have certainly had enough time to nail Casey's arse to the wall if the logical story of her killing Casey is true. Susan Smith cracked in 9 days and only because they were closing in on her. Casey has been sitting in jail for almost 2 weeks - 14 days and is sticking to this convoluted story of hers. If just some - one or two tidbits - of what Casey has been saying is checking out - LE has to know something is up. Or maybe they have ID'd the stain and it isn't Caylee. Still doesn't explain why LE isn't searching though or they could be searching just in the background without letting on that's what they are doing.

Now is that a story or what? At least hubby is happy and has gone away. I keep telling him he should be a writer. He does seem to explain all that we know to have happened.

except for all the lies....working at universal etc...

I know it has been mentioned in hundreds of posts that this hearing is for a gag order but stop for a moment a think about this.

Indeed.

But. Decomp hits in the car the mother was driving, and in the backyard of the mother's house. This is not being treated by LE as your typical missing-child case.

SEARCHERS. I see a call is being made for serach efforts. We still have a missing child. Someone close to Casey perhaps this friend that spoke with her on the phone could assist in showing searchers places that Casey would take Caylee. I doubt LE is going to give up any information at this point, but if they have concluded that Casey lied about making calls to this nanny, then efforts need to be concentrated within a 5 mile radius of the home. The fact that dirt was found in the trunk along with the shovel being borrowed tells us that Caylee is most likely been buried somewhere within this radius.

What searchers???? Do you know of searches going on? I don't. I am trying to get the locals who are on here to get together and get out there.....so far, nada. :(

christine2448 said:
Come on locals-if this were going on in GA I would have a search set up by 5:30PM (I work till 5, no choice) today...let's run with this!!! If Casey has mentioned Blanchard Park.....

Let's get 15-25 people to get out there, post some of the flyers and search the park...I need one person to organize it who is willing to PM me their phone number. I need other posters who will pm me their phone numbers so I can give it to the organizer-there is a child out there...let's do what we do best, put on our thinking caps and start looking at likely areas!!!!!

thank you! I have been thinking the same thing since we heard it yesterday. If mom is not guilty and Caylee is still alive this would be really unproductive! Her attorney is basing this on the fact that he believes Casey is going to be charged with her murder imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro