Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your question was not directed to me but I thought I may be able to help you as far as the park is concerned because I live near it.

Blanchard Park is a family park, there is a YMCA inside the park. There is a bike path that people ride bike, jog and walk on that goes about 7 miles east.
Yes the path does run near the Amscot that is located on the corner of Goldenrod (551) and East Colonial Drive (hwy 50). Blanchard closes the gates at dark and because of the young woman that was killed there recently, security has been stepped up. So I doubt anyone would really be hanging around there much.

Hi MOMofECS....just wanted to say hello. I'm a local too. :) I think there is a UCFALUMNI2002 who is local on here too. I'm really surprised there aren't a lot more.

LaLaw I agree that its time to try another tactic. As far as a gag order goes, I believe that Florida has what is called the Sunshine Law that makes alot of information public record. Perhaps this is why Baez waited so long to file for a gag order. If the judge does allow one, I think the interesting thing to watch will be how Cindy handles it. I'm betting it will take her all of 3 minutes to blow it.

As for LE, I don't know what they could possibly say in a presser other than Casey has been lying and sending them on wild goose chases. The normal rule of thumb in all investigations is to work from the inner circle out, and beyond her family and few friends the outer circle is like a black hole.

OME
Sunshine Law in Florida .... http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/main/b2f05db987e9d14c85256cc7000b28f6!OpenDocument

Thanks to all who answered my questions-

So if Casey entered the park carrying a picnic cooler it would not look unusual? Do you have to sign in at the gate or check in with security???

Thanks to all who answered my questions-

So if Casey entered the park carrying a picnic cooler it would not look unusual? Do you have to sign in at the gate or check in with security???

No check in or anything. It's just open to the public...no cost. There are also many entrances into the park.

Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, said the media need to take the focus off her daughter and keep it on the missing girl.
We've all done that Cindy

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that [Bible] to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.
She's allowed videos "for laughs" but not a Bible (uhhh-huh)

Cindy Anthony said her daughter told her to "recall all the things I've told you in the last month and it will all make sense."
Cindy please tell Party Girl that this is NOT Dungeons and Dragons or Halo or even Scrabble. This is NOT a game. This is a baby's life! :behindbar

AAARRRRHHHGGGG-These women are CRAZY! And they are driving ME crazy!

:clap:......good post, mamasooze!

BS! They cannot disallow a Bible for Casey unless she is still on suicide watch. It will not be a personal family Bible, but ahe can get one from the jail Chaplain.

And I know what you mean about the case driving you crazy! It is me too.

I would like to see Casey get a visit from Jesse. Maybe HE can have an effect on her. He seems to have stuck by her.

Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, said the media need to take the focus off her daughter and keep it on the missing girl.

I am sure she would like that, unfortunately, that cannot be done. In order to find this little girl, we need to know how and why she went missing. The only way that can be done is to look into the person (lifestyle, friends, etc.) that was last with her and responsible for her care.

No check in or anything. It's just open to the public...no cost. There are also many entrances into the park.

Thank you-bummer...I would love to hear there was some kind of security log...wonder if anyone thought to put up the missing posters in the park....one that included a photo of both Casey and Caylee...One at each entrance might just be enough to spark some recollection by someone....

Orlando Salinas (sp?) just reported on Fox that Casey missed the meeting with her parents because she was already transfered to the courthouse for the gag order hearing.

OME

I am sure she would like that, unfortunately, that cannot be done. In order to find this little girl, we need to know how and why she went missing. The only way that can be done is to look into the person (lifestyle, friends, etc.) that was last with her and responsible for her care.

I could understand this if Caylee were of an age that she was independent with friends, school and associates. Vetting Caylee takes about 10 seconds since all of her contacts are via her mother, grandparents etc...

LaLaw I agree that its time to try another tactic. As far as a gag order goes, I believe that Florida has what is called the Sunshine Law that makes alot of information public record. Perhaps this is why Baez waited so long to file for a gag order. If the judge does allow one, I think the interesting thing to watch will be how Cindy handles it. I'm betting it will take her all of 3 minutes to blow it.

As for LE, I don't know what they could possibly say in a presser other than Casey has been lying and sending them on wild goose chases. The normal rule of thumb in all investigations is to work from the inner circle out, and beyond her family and few friends the outer circle is like a black hole.

OME

Thanks, OME.
Yes, I understand about the Sunshine Law! LOL, I am with you on Cindy not being able to abide by a gag order! She would blow a gasket!

I wonder why Christine didn't go and visit Casey. She spoke with her on the phone but never went. And then there is Amy and Tony ..... no visits either. Well we know Zanny isn't going for a visit, but then nothing would surprise me in this case.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17023101/detail.html

Casey Anthony's parents are unable to visit their daughter in jail Tuesday morning, but she should be at a court hearing slated for the afternoon.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allan Moore said Anthony may have been unable to accept visitors because of a transportation issue regarding the afternoon court hearing. (more at link)

Hi MOMofECS....just wanted to say hello. I'm a local too. :) I think there is a UCFALUMNI2002 who is local on here too. I'm really surprised there aren't a lot more.

Hello, this is all just too reminiscent the Trenton Duckett case for me.. That mother also said she did not trust local LE and would only work with the FBI.
I really feel bad for the family, I have met Lee and GF ..but I think we all know why there are no searches taking place, especially after what LE said at the bond hearing.

I beleive that Orlando Salinas said 1:30 for the hearing.

It is now being reported that Casey is refusing to see her family. FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member