Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me,.. or does Baiz look like he got a haircut??? He also is smiling WAY TOO MUCH!

I'd love to wipe away that toothy smile.
What is wrong with her? She should be hysterical with worry.

What searchers???? Do you know of searches going on? I don't. I am trying to get the locals who are on here to get together and get out there.....so far, nada. :(

I don't think there is enough evidence to go on to search in a particular place here...which is also why LE hasn't done so either. Orlando is HUGE. It takes over an hour just to drive from one side to the other. You have the downtown area which is outwardly surrounded by LOTS of suburban area...and out the outside of the suburban area, you have country. There are LOTS and LOTS of wooded areas here...NAMELY even around where they live...and I'm talking miles of THICK brush & swamp. I still don't feel there is any connection with Blanchard Park and with all the heat that has already been there, I can't see her dumping a body there. And once again, we are talking thick brush...over about 8 miles. Police did thorough searches when they KNEW a jogger went missing there. There has to be some sort of definitive lead and I really don't feel there has been anyplace here. Sure, I scour the area all the time wondering the possibilities. But it's just so huge, no one really knows where to begin. If there were enough credible evidence I think you would have lots of people screaming for a search in that area. I know I would be. I just don't feel like at this time there anyplace to narrow it down to.

The Amscot on E Colonial Dr in Orlando is a few blocks away from....you guessed it....Blanchard Park as well as Lake Downey Park. If the car was abandoned at the E Colonial Dr Amscot, I would think that those might be likely search areas. JMO.

If the car was abandoned at the Amscot on W Colonial Dr., there is a park called Gordon Barnett Park near-by.

Sigh....

I was thinking that if she did dump Caylee's body in Blanchard park she would use the "whoever killed that jogger must have killed Caylee" excuse.

but wasn't that jogger murdered before Caylee was missing? if so there wouldn't have been anything dealing with this case there.

Geo Anthony says it's pretty bizarre the way things are going at the moment. Says the media coverage is not painting anyone in the family in a favorable light.

I can't hear a thing. don't these people know how to use their mics?

Poor dad - he's struggling from the looks of it.

Salem

Geo Anthony Oh damn there goes the fox news coverage becuz of the damn senator in Alaska! ARGHHH!

The Amscot on E Colonial Dr in Orlando is a few blocks away from....you guessed it....Blanchard Park as well as Lake Downey Park. If the car was abandoned at the E Colonial Dr Amscot, I would think that those might be likely search areas. JMO.

If the car was abandoned at the Amscot on W Colonial Dr., there is a park called Gordon Barnett Park near-by.

Sigh....

To me, she wouldn't dump the body in a public park area...too many people around and too likely a chance of a stinch to arise. I would think she would go for the uninhabited wooded areas nearby....WHICH THERE ARE SEVERAL. Including the area down on Lee Vista which is still all under construction. They are connecting the road to Alafaya Trail. The road is complete, but not legally "open". There is NOTHING but woods all down there for miles...and it's not far from where the Anthony's live either....and that's JUST ONE section of woods that could be a possiblity. All of these places are feasable. Which is why I think most people just wouldn't know where to begin without a solid lead.

Casey appears to have been coached better, this time. She isn't smiling and is nodding along with her father's statements.

To me, she wouldn't dump the body in a public park area...too many people around and too likely a chance of a stinch to arise. I would think she would go for the uninhabited wooded areas nearby....WHICH THERE ARE SEVERAL. Including the area down on Lee Vista which is still all under construction. They are connecting the road to Alafaya Trail. The road is complete, but not legally "open". There is NOTHING but woods all down there for miles...and it's not far from where the Anthony's live either....and that's JUST ONE section of woods that could be a possiblity. All of these places are feasable. Which is why I think most people just wouldn't know where to begin without a solid lead.

Thank you FL-sounds like a good place to start...but I understand your point.

Regarding the whole phone call from a private number, etc: Casey said she got a call, got to talk to Caylee for a moment. She at first said when she called the number back, it was disconnected. Now she says it showed up as "private call".

Two things: (1) I've had "private" calls on my cell phone and no, you cannot get the number, even if you *69 it.

(2) IF the first story is true, how could the number have been so suddenly disconnected? If my child was missing, and I got a call from her/the babysitter or whoever had my child -- I would immediately dial the number back. If that is the case, then the number would not have been disconnected. It's impossible. The only scenario where that makes sense is if Casey waited a day or more to call back. :(

what if- just what if- she called the number back and it was one of those wonky cell phones that only accepts calls from certain numbers. MY SIL when she was on the sprint network had a plan that would not accept calls from landlines- i always had to waste my minutes (i'm on a pay as you go plan) to call her even if i was at home.

or the number she called back was not accepting private calls if she had her own cell number blocked for outgoing calls.

not to play devils advocate, but when i worked in collections, we were told any recording should be classified as a disconnected line- even the ones that state "this number has been changed to..." maybe she heard tones or a recording and "ASSUMED"

I have to say, Baez is making some very good points for his client if you believe at all that it is possible that Caylee was kidnapped.

I think he's laying the groundwork for a change of venue, as well (that this may impede her right to a fair trial).

Going to keep watching I'm very interested in the judge's ruling after hearing this argument.

Casey's father is on the stand and he's saying that no information should go out - that it should stay with the family? Did I hear him correctly? And wasn't he the one the other day after visiting her in jail who was all confident that Caylee is alive and will be home soon? What is wrong with these parents?

In regards to the private call and Casey saying she called it back - well, I have AT&T and just received a call from a PRIVATE NUMBER. That is how it was listed on my call log. I answered the call, (it was an appointment confirmation from Directv) and I thought of what Casey said, that she called the number back. This is definitely another LIE. You are not given the option to call that number back - no matter what you press. But I am sure there is a call log with AT&T that a private number dialed in.

Now the lawyer is asking to limit the information to the public because it will impede the search? The judge looks like he wants to slap everyone.

Baez says The search for Caylee must be protected, the family's search for Caylee.
What search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member