Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Cindy may have one of Casey's phone's,I am still wondering about Lee having Tony's number in his phone. I can't imagine when he would have had time to do that the night of the arrest,seems like Casey had given it to him before that night. Maybe Casey called him from Tony's phone after she lost hers.

Hmmm... I wonder if maybe this was what caused the blow up around Father's Day that made Casey leave with Caylee. Maybe Cindy cut her off from the credit cards and told her to grow up and start taking care of Caylee herself (instead of relying on them so much for everything).

Refresh my memory someone -- did Cindy state exactly what time-frame she had these cc receipts from?

I agree.

There was definitely "drama" 9 days before 6/24, when Casey posted it on facebook about not being in "the house" for 9 days due to "drama".

I keep going back to it but I do think there are a lot of clues in Cindy's myspace post on 7/3, which I think tells a lot about what happened right before Casey left home on 6/15 or 6/16. I think the blowup over the stolen credit card was the reason for Casey to leave.

A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning

I am posting one of the rules from the TOS here, as a reminder of what websleuths is about. My intent is not to offend or accuse anyone of anything, but just to gently remind everyone of the TOS. This is rule no. 11:

"11. Please note that Websleuths is a victim friendly forum therefore we do not permit name calling of victims. Please tread carefully in this area. Discussion of victims and families is permitted but name calling and foundless accusations will not be allowed."

The bolding is mine and I am respectfully requesting that we all (me included) remember that the Anthony family are victims. They are victims of Casey's lies and her betrayal.

To me, watching the court hearing today, I could clearly see the pain in the faces of Casey's parents. They are doing the best they can in a nightmarish situation, trying to work with a daughter that obviously has some pretty big mental issues.

Regardless of whether we like them or agree with their methods, we should not attack them. They know (and I do believe they know) that Caylee is gone and like most parents/grandparents I'm sure they are desparate to bring her home. They know their daughter played a role in Caylee's disappearance and it appears to me they are heartsick over it.

We have had a few posters in this thread talk about the issues they have personally had to deal with because of a family member that has some of the same types of issues that afflict Casey. They freely admit it has not been easy for them or their family member.

So I guess, in my very long winded way, I'm asking everyone to feel free to attack actions, but not the people.

Thanks for reading.....

Salem

I'm sticking with the gas was stolen eve 6/23 am or 6/24 pre 10am, and borrowedshovel from neighbor when came back on 6/27 to move her..

Burned evidence with the gas after burying her in the yard, then decided to move her (personally I think she was helped) on 6/27 after confessing to somebody that knew that she would be found almost immediately there.

Blink...............I tend to agree. I'm thinking the break-in of the shed/stealing gas, and asking the neighbor to borrow a shovel, are two separate incidences.

I've wondered about help too, and wonder which one of her friends would help. If she DID have help, the friend might confess before Casey does.

Winnts:

I think this defense lawyer needs to shut Cindy the hell up otherwise he is going to have an even tougher battle on his hands. He needed to slap that GAG order on Cindy, not the media.

Ok let's see, some 'classic Cindyisms' below:

1. Dead bodies and 19 day old pizza smell the same.
2. Casey has been trying to give Cindy clues the 30 days Caylee was missing.
3. The cadaver dog was inconsistent that's why they had to bring in another.
4. The media is misinterpreting those recordings being released.
5. Casey has lied in the past but she always then tells the truth.
6. Casey is responsible mother.
7. Casey is afraid for her safety and her family's that's why she can't tell where Casey is.
8. The media will be responsible if Caylee is not found.
9. Casey in the best way that she can is telling as much information as she can.
10. That is not Casey on the 911 tapes saying give me another day.

Would anyone like to add?

Casey's friend, tony or jesse don't remember which...picked her up there after telling them her car broke down. but according to Cindy, Casey didn't know where the car was and may not have been the last one to drive it.

Hm. I changed my PM options so that shouldn't have been a problem. Any suggestions? I'm still learning the system...which I'm really impressed with, by the way :).

When did Lee get Tony's number to have it in his phone that Casey knew about,I guess that she had to use tONY'S PHONE AFTER SHE LOST HERS.

do you need some help? Also, sorry if anyone has already posted this video of gma on the mike and juliet show
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7088545&version=1&locale=EN-US she is really in top form... I took notes on it and will add it to the daily update

Any one who hasn't watched this REALLY has to! Cindy says "The media is going to be responsible if Caylee is not found" HAHAHA! Are you kidding me? It is not the media who did this...Cindy doesn't feel the media is reporting correctly. She also says there is no evidence to show the police are even searching for Caylee. As we have all discussed, there is no evidence to show the FAMILY is searching for Caylee either!

I understand that under Fla law, they're not considered private... I guess what I'm saying is I think the law is 'bad.'

Of course, in THIS case.... it might be used by LE to find poor Caylee & I don't really have a problem with LE monitoring inmate calls BUT I DO have a PROBLEM with LE being allowed to make 'private' calls PUBLIC when the person has not been convicted of ANY crime.

That said.... it's not as if I'M refusing to listen to these private conversations on principle.... I'm just as caught up in this wacky 'soap opera' as anyone else is. :crazy:

I have to agree about the private calls being made public. We the public do not need to know about people's private lives. So far if LE have proof or enough information to arrest her for Murder then do it. If not what LE is doing is wrong. JMO

Also they, LE get paid to do a job and that includes searching for this little girl. They have enough information to start searching and that is what they get PAID to do. I feel the LE in this case are just as ignorant as anyone else involved. This LE need to get off their BUTTS and find this little girl. Come on Orange County FL . DO YOUR JOB.

Sorry I am off my rant now but these LE are getting on my nerves they have done NOTHING to find this baby except try and get something over on this family and as far as I'm concerned they need to grow up and do their job. At this point I can't even respect this judge.

I wonder if Cindy may have one of Casey's phone's,I am still wondering about Lee having Tony's number in his phone. I can't imagine when he would have had time to do that the night of the arrest,seems like Casey had given it to him before that night. Maybe Casey called him from Tony's phone after she lost hers.

But, Lee and Casey seem to have many mutual friends and casey seems to be friends with Lee's GF, so I think it makes sense that he would have Tony's contact info.

Any one who hasn't watched this REALLY has to! Cindy says "The media is going to be responsible if Caylee is not found" HAHAHA! Are you kidding me? It is not the media who did this...Cindy doesn't feel the media is reporting correctly. She also says there is no evidence to show the police are even searching for Caylee. As we have all discussed, there is no evidence to show the FAMILY is searching for Caylee either!

Sadly enough most of what the media has to report is only the 'actual' recordings of Casey and the recorded 911 calls. But somehow they are getting it wrong. Maybe we should all get our ears checked.

i think we should start our own damn search party for her...... seems to me we got more leads on where she MIGHT be than they do.. and if they do they obviously arent using that to their advantage in finding her!!!!

Please see the thread entitled "The Search for Kaylee"

Salem

while i might agree that the public doesn't need to hear all the visitations and phone calls between the families and friends, i don't agree with what Jose said about all info should be going thru the family. that the FAMILY and Jose would decide what is important and relevant to give LE for the search.

Oh I have tons of respect for this judge. He smells a rat... as for LE we really don't know what they are doing behind the scenes and just because they are not reporting it to john q public don't mean they aren't doing their jobs..

I have to agree about the private calls being made public. We the public do not need to know about people's private lives. So far if LE have proof or enough information to arrest her for Murder then do it. If not what LE is doing is wrong. JMO

Also they, LE get paid to do a job and that includes searching for this little girl. They have enough information to start searching and that is what they get PAID to do. I feel the LE in this case are just as ignorant as anyone else involved. This LE need to get off their BUTTS and find this little girl. Come on Orange County FL . DO YOUR JOB.

Sorry I am off my rant now but these LE are getting on my nerves they have done NOTHING to find this baby except try and get something over on this family and as far as I'm concerned they need to grow up and do their job. At this point I can't even respect this judge.

I urge everyone to go and watch this.
Cindy is treading in deep water blaming everything on the media.

Thank you for the link. Cindy is really making this harder on getting the search going. The LE has enough to contend with, Non truths for Casey and now Cindy. Story seems to change on whim.

Casey is a party girl. No job... no source of income... but she is out running around and partying for 30 days? Using mom's car and credit cards, taking gas from home. IMO she doesn't know where Caylee is and does not remember where she left her. I don't believe Cindy spoke to her during those 30 days and when she finally did hear from her no Caylee. Is that why she said "I've given you 30 days"? 30 days to what? Get her act together? Grow up?

If Tony is her boyfriend and the guy that picked her up from the check cashing place why doesn't she know his phone number? Has he been interviewed by LE?

I urge everyone to go and watch this.
Cindy is treading in deep water blaming everything on the media.

Thank you for the link. Cindy is really making this harder on getting the search going. The LE has enough to contend with, Non truths from Casey and now Cindy. Story seems to change on whim. Hince making the investigation THAT MORE CLOUDED.

Did anyone else notice Casey's new found bangs, but more importantly, the bags under her eyes. It appears she still isnt sleeping... Maybe she will crack... Praying she will crack... Just get it out girl! You can see the difference in her pics today... http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/ and from the bond hearing

I am only able to find video of the judge's denial - does anyone have a link to the entire hearing? I'd love to see Casey and Baez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24