Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so ...zippy!

Have missed Nancy, Greta & Larry King tonight. I can catch Larry at 9, but have a conflict at 10. Which was a better show tonight - NG or Greta?

IMO it was Greta, but that's just me

you know, I kinda think we needed that little chat time out!

You guys have probably already discussed everything I'm wondering about! Like that new lawyer. What's up with that???

see my link abovethread, I think former ADA- still searching his case work, just know circuit 11

Thank you WS! This new site is much faster. good work!

Well, what did everyone think of NG and Meghan on Greta this evening. This new attorney appears to be less then truthful also! Must be something in the water.

Great show, wasn't it?
Those pics shown were taken on June 20, 2008. Those are Sunday School pics compared to some we know exist.
I'll bet Cindy will be spitting mad when she sees the show. Cindy and Jose was on Larry King tonight.
I think this case is going to unravel soon!

****I mean Greta show for the pics! NG was good also, but I thought the friend of Casey's was kind of flaky, tho! What was up with her mouth? Cindy does that also. Dry mouth? Wonder why?

Casey the mother has been speaking of Zenaida for 3 years not Caylee the 3 yr old.

i'm sorry, i hate that i am reposting myself, but i need someone else's opinion on this.

so i just reread this quote again, and something stood out:

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: And you know what? Channel 9, I didn't out you this morning, but I'm outing you now. You know, I never had a chance to call the station or report it to the manager, but I want those people reprimanded. I want them fired because I'm going to bring formal charges again if it happens again because this has to stop. Quit harassing her friends. Her friends trying to speak to the authorities. They won't return their phone calls.

But they don't need to be on the media. They've already said Casey is a great mom, that she's always taken good care of Caylee, she's always been worried about Caylee, that she's been around cigarette smoke or whatever. This Zenaida person's been in Casey's vocabulary for the last three years. Do they think that she's been plotting to murder her child for three years now? Come on. Give me a break! Look at the common sense stuff...

"this zenaida person." who would say "this zenaida person" if their grand daughter had actually spoken about her for three years. which is a miracle in and of itself. if cindy is telling the truth, this means that caylee, who is not yet three years old, has been talking, since she was ummm, in the womb?! and doesn't this directly contradict the fact that casey has said "this zenaida person" has been watching caylee for 1.5-2 years?

ps: woooo websleuths being back in business!

I really like the tone and purpose of this site!

However, here are some random thoughts and thoughts on how I think some of you may be barking up some weird trees: :)

1-The idea she may have planned this all as a ploy to get reward money doesn’t make sense. She wouldn’t have waited 30 days and when her mother FORCED the info out of her.

2-The idea that she is related to the murder at Blanchard is silly. Get a grip please. :)

3- She broke into (maybe) the shed so as not to leave a money trail or be sighted in a store buying gas cans. Maybe borrowed the shovel because there is no telling whether the Anthony’s had one or not. If Casey did break into the shed, it wasn’t because she wasn’t entrusted with the key. I’m sure the thought of getting it or giving it never crossed anyone’s mind. I also believe she didn’t steal the gas because she had no money. She had her parent’s credit cards. But the point is so minor it almost doesn’t warrant attention. But another thing anyway: According to Lee’s interview she was also supported by boyfriends.

4-Do you really think it is possible to call back a number right after it called you (private, withheld, whatever you want to call it) and it be “disconnected”? Of course not! No matter, she contradicts herself significantly in the phone call released today-another lie to add to the long list.

5-Who cares how the baby’s dad died or even who he is? What does it matter? How also does it matter that her ex, dad or Tony was or is a cop? So what? I mean, really. :)

6- I also don’t think it is important whether the grandfather is heard from or not. He seems to be a sane and private person. He is probably just as confused as we are and doesn’t know what to say about the 2 female nuts in his family.

7-Nancy Grace is too emotional to be of any use on TV. She needs to get a grip. And all the national coverage has been worthless for the most part too? Did these people even read ANYTHING before going on air?

8-I have a good idea on how Casey can tell her story differently and it would make sense, but there is no way I am going to risk helping her out (long shot of anyone associated with her reading it I know but anyway) and posting it here…She seems to be too much of a bad liar to think of it herself, even though it is quite simple.

9-Another lie not discussed much is how Casey told the police that ZFG is a family friend but no one in her family has ever met her! Lie number 50ish?

11- I really like the theory that mom is only pretending to back her daughter now (hence all the contradictions) in order to get her to talk. Probably not true, but it would help us make sense of this seeming ridiculous mess of a woman.

12-Casey’s mom and attorney are claiming that the police made some errors in the affidavit, but again so what? There is also a written statement from HER about the events leading up to her arrest. So she made errors too? Ridiculous.

13-Casey has already shown her propensity for making up complicated lies to cover up her bad behavior. She told Amy H. that Amy put away the money in her sleep! If a friend tried to pass that BS past me I would drop them as a friend so fast…just dumb.

hmmn...for other matters....I just logged in for the first time since 3. What is going on with our boards?? Anything of relevance uncovered since then??

Megyn is hosting Greta? I'll watch that.

How was Cindy's friend on NG? Point me to a thread, if it's been discussed.
Tks

Has anyone heard of Casey having a juvenile record?

I haven't heard anything about it, but this is the second time I recall someone asking that.

IIRC, it was reported that she has never been in trouble with LE before.

Great show, wasn't it?
Those pics shown were taken on June 20, 2008. Those are Sunday School pics compared to some we know exist.
I'll bet Cindy will be spitting mad when she sees the show. Cindy and Jose was on Larry King tonight.
I think this case is going to unravel soon!

Don't forget Lee was at fusian on the 20th with Casey. There is a pic to verify it.

So he saw Casey at least once in that 31 days.

Hi...I am new....been lurking and am so impressed....you people are awesome....finally got up my nerve and registered....now lets see if we can get this baby girl home and jerk a knot in her mama's head....what is wrong with those people????I get so frustrated watching all of them....and the mom smiling from her hearing.....she is in jail .....her child is missing...does she think this is some kind of rehearsal?????:furious:

i'm sorry, i hate that i am reposting myself, but i need someone else's opinion on this.

so i just reread this quote again, and something stood out:

This Zenaida person's been in Casey's vocabulary for the last three years

BD- I actually believe this may be true at least in terms of Casey's lies and alabis. I think she may have stolen checks or money or whatever and told her parents it was for her nanny at one time. I say this because if you listen to Cindy yelling to some family member on the 911 call about "zanny" taking her. She did not say, some babysitter, or Zanny person, she was FAMILIAR with that name, imo..

don't know if this was posted yet but I put it in the media link thread as well

Transcript of tonight's Larry King live with the GM

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/lkl.01.html

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told today -- can I ask a question? I was told today, sir, that sweat in that car could also be construed as decomposition. Is that true?

SPITZ: No, that's entirely different. Sweat or those kinds of body fluids are not the same thing as decomposing tissue or the decompositional fluid that is generated from a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech