Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if I saw (or heard) this correctly tonight on Larry King. Cindy was asked about the dead boy smell on the 911 call and she said something to the effect that she said that because she wanted to get the cops there faster. Did anyone else catch that?

I saw that! BS!!!!!!!

She was out of it, wasn't she?

Anyone have when WS uncovered the fusian pics I would like to link to that thread.

Could somebody please update me on any uncoverings since earlier today?????

No one has updated the daily thread since about 2pm.

Thats my fault, Hubby switched days off on me, and I haven't updated it like I should Sorry, hoping to update more frequently tomorow

Thats my fault, Hubby switched days off on me, and I haven't updated it like I should Sorry, hoping to update more frequently tomorow

Not your fault Ladybass!!!

Just hoping for a quick briefing.

While I was watching NG tonight I came across this thought. NG has always been very big on who the last person to see the child alive was. Now, we speculate that it was Casey - BUT the last documented time we know was Father's Day at the nursing home (the pic). Caylee was with Cindy. Did she bring her home and then Casey leave with her again? I do not believe this has been addressed. As far as I am concerned Cindy was the last person to see Caylee as we know it. I can remember NG just grilling this other GM from another missing child case about when was the last time ANYONE saw the child. Why is that not being done here? DUH - stoopid question - sorry - nothing is being done here correctly it seems. Hundreds, thousands of relevant questions yet not even a sliver or an answer.

Watching Larry. He asked Cindy if she thinks Caylee is alive, and her response was that she thinks Caylee was alive when Casey handed her over.

This is a major change from her previous stance.

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Missing Toddler Mystery: Mom Under Fire; Is There a Link Between Cell Phone Use and Cancer?
Aired July 29, 2008 - 21:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/lkl.01.html

Oooops, sorry! I see this was already posted.

Thank you for the welcome...as I said when I tried to post on the temp site, I have lost a child so I do not understand these peoples emotions.....I simply do not get it....not knowing has to be the most difficult....at least I had closure and knew what happened due to my child being hit by a car but these people have no clue if she is dead or alive....I just cannot understand them....no emotion, just all about each other....am I just so mad at them I can't see their grief???

I see no grief either Nana. Just whining about how the media is treating them/portraying them. I have 4 girls and if anything happened to any of them I would be absolutely devastated. The Anthony family mannerisms are very bizzare to me.

Watching Larry. He asked Cindy if she thinks Caylee is alive, and her response was that she thinks Caylee was alive when Casey handed her over.

I am seeing, as of today, a shift in this case. Everyone is a little different today. I see blame shifting, as I expected, on the horizon.

Well, what did everyone think of NG and Meghan on Greta this evening. This new attorney appears to be less then truthful also! Must be something in the water.

I watched both NG and Meghan on Greta. I wasn't impressed with Holly Gagne, who was described as a friend of the Anthony family. Clearly, her goal was damage control for Casey. I think Meghan did an excellent job on Greta. Interesting interview with the two friends of Casey's who saw her at Fusion. Didn't think much of the new attorney.

Let me guess if they find a body they are going to pin it on the babysitter because she was alive prior to being handed off!

Thank you for the welcome...as I said when I tried to post on the temp site, I have lost a child so I do not understand these peoples emotions.....I simply do not get it....not knowing has to be the most difficult....at least I had closure and knew what happened due to my child being hit by a car but these people have no clue if she is dead or alive....I just cannot understand them....no emotion, just all about each other....am I just so mad at them I can't see their grief???

(((((Nana46)))))

I know, Nana! I have also, and it was as if the world had ended. I cannot believe that ANYONE can be as cold as this Casey is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member