Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry in advance for this quick post, but it has come to my attention that posts originating from here are being reposted on other sites, as somone else's original thought, literally in some cases verbatim, and with no credit to WS or the poster. FTC, I think it's cheesy, lacks integrity and is most certainly counterproductive among other things-
It is trackable, that's all I have to say about it.

For the poster (s) who know what I am referring to, please note:
http://www.cityofbelleislefl.org/303046.html

It is the city "logo" of Belle Isle, let's see where this ends up

This happened to me at the Stacey Peterson site. A poster there was copying and pasting my comments here under their hat, giving out the impression they were doing the work to dig up and find the info that I had found. And I had done alot of research on that case. I complained to the mods there and it really took alot to get them to understand why it wasn't right for their posters to take credit for someone else's work.

I'm really starting to have my doubts about George.

Detectives phone George about the smell in the car and he say's oh yeah, there was garbage in the car. When detectives show up, he produces a bag of said garbage.

Say's Casey wasn't a drinker, when pics prove otherwise, and myspace postings indicate she drank with her family.

Shed was broken into and George suddenly explains that the person responsible has come forward.

I know there are another Georgeism or two out there. But I haven't had enough coffee to recall them at the moment.

Pictures also prove it. I found a couple that looked like party central and there was papa George sitting there enjoying it.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_07de4fd03850592662d1e8a8e19438bd.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?action=view&current=833925843_l.jpg

I'm assuming both of these pictures are taken at the same place, going by the flower swag over the doors.

Sorry in advance for this quick post, but it has come to my attention that posts originating from here are being reposted on other sites, as somone else's original thought, literally in some cases verbatim, and with no credit to WS or the poster. FTC, I think it's cheesy, lacks integrity and is most certainly counterproductive among other things-
It is trackable, that's all I have to say about it.

For the poster (s) who know what I am referring to, please note:
http://www.cityofbelleislefl.org/303046.html

It is the city "logo" of Belle Isle, let's see where this ends up
That has been something I have noticed in this case, a lot of "stuff" going on you don't see in other cases.
Makes you wonder. I even saw a yahoo question that was asked because of something we discussed from here. We have folks who are scanning posts and picking up "Quotations" and claiming them as theirs.
I don't think we can do anything about it though. Like anything else you put out on the internet its not libelous to use it.
I really wish people would read the whole thread before they quote something as a theory out there. We may have reached a conclusion that we were wrong about the theory and no one bothers to see that.:)

Pictures also prove it. I found a couple that looked like party central and there was papa George sitting there enjoying it.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_07de4fd03850592662d1e8a8e19438bd.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/?action=view&current=833925843_l.jpg

I'm assuming both of these pictures are taken at the same place, going by the flower swag over the doors.
Holy Do-Do! this is the kind of sleuthing I respect!! Something new that proves a point one way or the other!
Great Find!!!

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:

Things LE DOES know (we hope) and the public does NOT know

#1 Casey's Cell phone records - they should be able to track all incoming and outgoing calls and dates of those calls....UNLESS of course she had two seperate phone lines

#2 SunPass/EPass records - This would show when and what tolls she went through in Orlando (we have TONS of them). It would show what time, day and what direction she was going.

#3 Credit Card statements - DUH...trace the money trail....course she probably took out cash advances...but still those locations and times would be pinpointed

#4 The Checks of Amy's - that were cashed - more dates, times and locations

#5 Any witnesses who have come forward who hold incriminating evidence against her - IF, big "IF" this has occurred, I would think that more than likely they are not going to make these public at this point...especially if these people will more than likely have to testify in court eventually.

#6 - The forensic results from the stain in the back of the car

#7 - The entire car is evidence

QUESTIONS involving potential evidence

#1 - Why hasn't LE gone through the receipts and personal items that Cindy has of Caseys? - Unless they matched the CC statements

#2 - THE SHOVEL - this is a HUGE factor. Since no date can be nailed down, it creates lots of doubt. It either
A: could have been used for what it was said...to move bamboo
B: been used to dig
C: been used to break the lock to the shed
D: none of the above
If in fact it were B, then Casey could not have gone far from home...5-10 mile radius max.
If it were C, she could have gone anywhere in FL or even up to GA....it's left open ended....UNLESS the money trail has tracked her already

THINGS WE KNOW

#1 - Casey has been busted in LIE after LIE....WHY LIE?

#2 - Date Caylee was last since - June 15

#3 - Casey knew Caylee was missing for 31 days and didn't report it

#4 - Casey shows no emotion over her daughters disappearance

#5 - It hasn't been proven that the "Nanny" even exists

#6 - It's been two weeks and we just NOW get a discription of the Nanny...but little detail

#7 - Casey is missing a cell phone....how convenient

#8 - Nobody other than Casey has EVER met the Nanny

#9 - Casey was not employed at Universal in the past year even tho she said she was

#10 - The apt where Caylee was left was unoccupied for months according to management

#11 - Casey had been stealing from her family and her friend - $46,000 from family, $700 from Amy.

#12 - Casey had been out partying the whole time her baby was supposedly missing and she was supposedly searching for her

#13 - There is a gap of time when Casey posted on myspace/facebook between June 26-17th....correct??? I haven't seen any posts...please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

#14 - Gas was stolen from the Anthony's shed sometime between June 22-24.

#15 - The 911 phone calls made...esp the one where Cindy says it smelled like a dead body had been in the car

#16 - The cadaver dogs hit on two places in the back yard and the corner of the trunk...two dogs from two diff counties.

#17 - Caylee's hair was found in the trunk...HOWEVER, I know MY hair is in my trunk just from clothes or whatever being thrown in there

#18 - LE and even Cindy (originally said) that the trunk smelled like decomposition =(.

PLEASE ADD to this...I'm sure there are more...

REASONS TO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS ALIVE

#1 We WANT to and are willing to think up crazy scenerios of kidnappers, drugdealers or whatever

#2 There was a signature card of a Zanieda who looked at the apartments

#3 We do NOT want to believe a mother could intentionally harm her baby

#4 We go around and around trying to think of why this mother would keep telling lies in circles

#5 We have concluded it "looks like" Casey and her mom had a turbulant relationship and it "looks like" she would be willing to try to hide Caylee from Cindy.

We don't really have a lot to go on in believing she is alive =( except for our HOPE....this is sad. =( Please add to these reasons if we have other evidence found. I'm sure I missed a lot because I have learned most of this through this forum and I'm a newbie.

I'm still praying for Caylee to be alive.....

Holy Do-Do! this is the kind of sleuthing I respect!! Something new that proves a point one way or the other!
Great Find!!!

Hm. I assumed since every other possible theory has been discussed already (and tossed aside), all you professional sleuthers had already noticed that's George sitting there.

Guess not.

One of the biggest questions I have that have NOT been asked by any report or LE as far as I knwo to Casey or Cindy is this:

1. Cindy, your daughter Casey says she droped Cayless of on June 9th at the baby sitter and claims that was the last time she saw Casey. How is that possible if you took her to visit your Father on Sunday June 15 Fathers Day??
  2. What day is then that Casey dropped Caylee of at the baby sitters???
  3. Casey also took LE to the baby sitters apartment where she dropped Caylee off and NO ONE was living there and had NOT been living in that apartment for over 6 months???? So where did Casey really drop off Caylee it obviously wasn't that apartment???
To me these are TWO HUGE questions, why lie about those basic facts, they are simple. The only reason to LIE is because they never happened which is why Casey said June 9th & lead them to an empty apartment.

My theroy is this - When Cindy called 911 and said I haven't seen my grandaughter since June 8 or 9th....that's what Casey used as her date. I think it was an HONEST mistake on Cindy's part being in a panic that she stated June 9th when it was really June 15th. I understand that most people wouldn't say a date it would be I saw her on Father's Day, what day was that or something like that.

So because Cindy stated June 8 or 9rh Casey ran with that date, but then Cindy realized she had seen her on June 15th Father's Day and Cindy then made that statment etc....BUT CASey still maintains that the last time SHE saw Caylee was when she dropped her off at the baby sitter on June 9th.

How is that even posible, if Cindy saw her on Father's Day??? What did Cindy go pick her up from this baby-sitter and retrun her back to the baby-sitter?? NO we know that is not true, because Cindy says she has never seen or met this baby sitter.

Hm. I assumed since every other possible theory has been discussed already (and tossed aside), all you professional sleuthers had already noticed that's George sitting there.

Guess not.
I am not a professional sleuther, I am a professional psychologist. Sorry if I have offended you. This happened yesterday too. I am meaning no offense to you.
You theories are respected and valued. Please don't take anything I say personally.

Guess not.
Hi mom...I believe it was noted that George was in the pic.

Also, since I am one of the guilty ones that can not read all the missed threads could you tell me if you posted your theory on what you think happened? TIA!

REASONS TO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS ALIVE

#1 We WANT to and are willing to think up crazy scenerios of kidnappers, drugdealers or whatever

#2 There was a signature card of a Zanieda who looked at the apartments

#3 We do NOT want to believe a mother could intentionally harm her baby

#4 We go around and around trying to think of why this mother would keep telling lies in circles

#5 We have concluded it "looks like" Casey and her mom had a turbulant relationship and it "looks like" she would be willing to try to hide Caylee from Cindy.

#6 The $45,000 could have been used to pay the kidnappers

(A long shot, I know, but it would explain where that big chunk of $ went)

This happened to me at the Stacey Peterson site. A poster there was copying and pasting my comments here under their hat, giving out the impression they were doing the work to dig up and find the info that I had found. And I had done alot of research on that case. I complained to the mods there and it really took alot to get them to understand why it wasn't right for their posters to take credit for someone else's work.

Yeah I saw my 'cindyisms' on another site yesterday. Just goes to show websleuths is where all the action is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro