Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just getting on. I heard a few minutes ago on the news that they are now sayign there is another person involved in the case? Anyone have a link?

Great! Another make believe person to try to find.

Mom, with all due respect, Zanaida Gonzales is a very common name. It's like John Smith. I grew up in a mostly hispanic state, just finding these things doesn't mean the woman exists. What we would REALLY need is someone else that saw this woman with Casey. I was listening to Fox this morning and the PIO for the sheriffs department told Meghan Kelly that they had checked them all out. I believe them. Why would they take a chance of being sued for not finding the child.
This woman is a figment of Casey's Sociopathic imagination.

I really tried to dive into the Zenaida searches a while back. I posted a couple of those findings the other day in the Nanny thread.

I just can't seem to stay focused while searching for this name. I really don't feel like she's out there and it felt like I was just passing the time.

I wonder if LE took the boyfriends computer in for forensic testing. Has anyone heard anything about this?

That would be very interesting -- I bet she was surfing the web all day (oops...doing her undercover investigation, of course) so she didn't throw up any red flags to her friends.

If Geroge filed for a divorce on 12/29/2005, this means he more than likely moved out of the house he shared with Cindy etc.

It was only as of 11/28/2007 that George withdrew the petition for divorce.

I am thinking that perhaps George was still not living at the residence even when Casey took off. I know in the one interview he gave, he started to say something like ... " maybe if I was here to call" and that is what made me think George may not have been at the house 100% of the time.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2733556

I really don't feel like she's out there and it felt like I was just passing the time.

Me too. I bet LE thought the same thing -- and they have sooo much more access than we have. So now Casey has to throw in another person so we can start searching again. Ughhh...

Make believe people with names we can't release, but we have gone on every news show in the world in the last 10 days.

I'm really starting to have my doubts about George.

Detectives phone George about the smell in the car and he say's oh yeah, there was garbage in the car. When detectives show up, he produces a bag of said garbage.

Say's Casey wasn't a drinker, when pics prove otherwise, and myspace postings indicate she drank with her family.

Shed was broken into and George suddenly explains that the person responsible has come forward.

I know there are another Georgeism or two out there. But I haven't had enough coffee to recall them at the moment.

If Geroge filed for a divorce on 12/29/2005, this means he more than likely moved out of the house he shared with Cindy etc.

I am thinking that perhaps George was still not living at the residence even when Casey took off. I know in the one interview he gave, he started to say something like ... " maybe if I was here to call" and that is what made me think George may not have been at the house 100% of the time.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2733556
Possibly... at that time he still wasnt wearing his ring... which I know people on here say could mean nothing.. but it could mean they were seperated.

I really tried to dive into the Zenaida searches a while back. I posted a couple of those findings the other day in the Nanny thread.

I just can't seem to stay focused while searching for this name. I really don't feel like she's out there and it felt like I was just passing the time.
Exactly. In my life, both as a professional and just a human being, I always follow my instincts. When I have gone against those first instincts I am always wrong.
I do though believe it's important to look at all the possibilities and I know that's what we do here. I don't remember in the past two years of being here when it ever turned out to be anyone other then the person we first suspected.

I have been searching all over the old threads for hours!
I remember the Fusion pictures when someone here first found them.
Shortly after I remember finding a guys myspace page with the same Fusion pictures where he lists them as taken 6-6-08 (I remember the date because it is my b-day). Now the news is saying its 6-20-08.
Not that it really matters but its bugging me.
She had on the same blue dress. While its entirely possible she wore the same dress the 20th and the 6th I think thats highly unlikely.

I am thinking the myspace I was searching for is a black guy that has a robotic monster on a grey flash page, but I may be mistaken. I have looked at so many!

Of course my brain is fried from all this info so I could be way off! lol

http://revolutionentertainment.net/

She's wearing a black dress on the 6th:
http://revolutionentertainment.net/photos/060608_fusian/content/IMG_3878_large.html

I thought the same thing when I started following this case. I'm not sure if I read it somewhere or what. But I'm assuming that George is their dad. I think Lee looks like him -- and since Lee is older than Casey, I'd think he's her dad too. :waitasec:
didn't cindy confirm that he was both of their fathers at the bond hearing?

Sorry in advance for this quick post, but it has come to my attention that posts originating from here are being reposted on other sites, as somone else's original thought, literally in some cases verbatim, and with no credit to WS or the poster. FTC, I think it's cheesy, lacks integrity and is most certainly counterproductive among other things-
It is trackable, that's all I have to say about it.

For the poster (s) who know what I am referring to, please note:
http://www.cityofbelleislefl.org/303046.html

It is the city "logo" of Belle Isle, let's see where this ends up

Mom, with all due respect, Zanaida Gonzales is a very common name. It's like John Smith. I grew up in a mostly hispanic state, just finding these things doesn't mean the woman exists. What we would REALLY need is someone else that saw this woman with Casey. I was listening to Fox this morning and the PIO for the sheriffs department told Meghan Kelly that they had checked them all out. I believe them. Why would they take a chance of being sued for not finding the child.
This woman is a figment of Casey's Sociopathic imagination.

I absolutely respect your opinion. Mine simply differs.

I'm really starting to have my doubts about George.

Detectives phone George about the smell in the car and he say's oh yeah, there was garbage in the car. When detectives show up, he produces a bag of said garbage.

Say's Casey wasn't a drinker, when pics prove otherwise, and myspace postings indicate she drank with her family.

Shed was broken into and George suddenly explains that the person responsible has come forward.

I know there are another Georgeism or two out there. But I haven't had enough coffee to recall them at the moment.

Me too SuziQ... which stinks because I sooo wanted him to be the voice of reason within this family. Surely Casey didn't have TWO enabling parents. :mad:

Thinking out loud here...could the vacation George and Cindy were supposed to have gone on...been a "getting back to geather type thing"....and perhaps Casey knowing they were about to get back together knew her free ride was going to be over and this is what started this whole mess?

Does anyone know Caylee's birthdate?

I agree. It's very difficult to stay focused since the names are so incredibly prevalent. But, it's an angle.

I actually decided overnight to post what I'd found and then move onto something different. Why? Because, honestly, if my theory is correct and Caylee IS alive, I truly feel she's better off where she is. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro