Caylee Bereavement & Memorial Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I came to the Caylee case in late October, really knowing very little about her or what had happened. I can't recall how I came across knowledge that detailed cell phone records had been released with cell tower location information, but that is what piqued my interest. I am an engineer and mathematician, and I saw tracking the mother's movements as an interesting puzzle or challenge.

I recalled registering and posting on this site last year when the Chester Stiles case made national news as people searched for the victim. That case attracted me because the victim looked identical to my daughter. I came back here because I was impressed with the information and thoughtful comments one could find.

I quickly learned that folks here had developed a wealth of solid information, including the ping spreadsheet I have come to rely so heavily upon. But it did not take me long to realize that tracking mom's movements would take a lot more work than just analyzing cell phone records. I had a lot of documents and posts to pour through.

As I poured through the information available I obviously developed my own theories, opinions, and sympathies. I am sure many of you know already, for example, I think the death was accidental and that I sympathize greatly with the grandparents. I do not sympathize with the mom. Importantly, and as everyone else on here can relate, I developed a bond with Caylee.

I also developed a bond with many, many websleuthers. I am not going to go through a list - you know who you are. What a great group of people. I am indebted to Caylee for introducing me to you. I wish that Caylee could have arranged our meeting in another way, but I do not regret the introductions.

Today, I was in a business conference call from 10:30 to noon ET. During a brief period that did not require my full attention, I went to Websleuths to see if any new leads had been posted. At that point word had spread that a body had been discovered. I quickly flew to the Orlando news websites, and the conference call became background noise.

It did not take long for the sluething challenge to smack me upside the head as honest-to-god reality. Caylee was a real, innocent human being. And she was gone. Discarded like trash in the water near her home - a place where she considered safe and loved her grandparents. Mom tossed her there, described her as nothing more than a piece of a dead squirrel, and went out partying.

I dropped from the conference call. I am not ashamed to say I cried. I cried for Caylee. I cried for George and Cindi. I cried for all little children who have been abused and mistreated by the people they trusted most.

Little Caylee, I am so sorry this happened to you. But I want you to know that so many people love you and thank you for helping to enrich their lives. This was done by the way you helped us create new friendships and a better awareness of the ills of this world.

Your life, so short and sweet, made mine so much fuller. I wish it did not happen this way, but we don't always have much of a say in these things. Thank you and bless you.

Dearest Caylee-
We loved you so much in these past months, we watched your videos and saw your darling pictures. Even though you aren't on this earth anymore, you are in a better place where it will be peaceful and beautiful every single day. God will hold you in His arms and softly rock you to sleep.

Sleep peacefully, darling Caylee. You will always remain in our hearts.

nd359x.jpg

Sweetest Caylee Marie ... May you have a thousand white ponies, with rainbow manes and tails, carry you through the heavenly universe to play with the all the stars, all the butterfly's, and anything else your little heart desires!

May you have every sweet thought ... may you have peace ... may you have Justice!

May we *ALL* remember you and your innocence, always!

Caylee, sweet girl, today is such a bittersweet day. I am so happy that your light shone bright enough today, and you were found. You can now be laid to rest. I know you are so very happy in heaven. You have touched the lives of so many people all over the nation and world. You are a guardian angel for all children on Earth. Please watch over them. You were here for such a short time, but your life was so full of purpose and meaning. You will never be forgotten. I will be releasing pink balloons this weekend with my family for you. We all love you Caylee. :blowkiss:

Dear Sweet Caylee
Today my heart is broken for you. I am glad that you may finally rest in peace and that justice can be served. You are very dear to me. I love you Caylee. I wish that you could have been shown love by your mother.

RIP Sweet Angel.:blowkiss:

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there, I did not die. - - Anonymous.

Caylee,

No words can express the heavyness in my heart today. You touched so many lives in the past five months. The only thing I am grateful for is that you are in the most loving place of all with the Lord and all of the angels watching over you. You are safe now. You are forever in my heart and prayers. I will never ever forget you. You are truly an Angel. May you finally rest in peace in Gods loving arms.

Sweet Baby Girl Caylee...

You have touched the world with your sweet little face & song.
I will always remember you & we all love you.
Rest in the arms of Jesus, sweet baby girl.

Now you can truly Rest In Peace Caylee, now that you've been found. You revealed yourself and people who really do care about you- not the family that claims you- will see to it you have a proper burial. You didn't make it to three years old, you were robbed by an extremely selfish person who just happened to be your birth mother. Someone who loves you doesn't hurt you. You deserved to grow up and have a life. You will forever be remembered world-wide for your adorable smile. Justice will be served!

Precious Angel Caylee,

I cried today for you sweet girl. You have touched SO many hearts. I was listening to the Christmas song "When the Angel's Cried" when I heard the news this morning. I know the Angels have you now sweetie. I think I knew all along. I also know that my step-son, Sammy, (he was 22) and my dear friend's daughter Gabby (she was 12) are keeping you close and loving you. You will ALWAYS be loved and cherished by strangers. RIP Sweet Girl. :blowkiss:

Caylee -

My heart broke today, when I heard the news, and at the same time, there was also relief...the beginnings of peace. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them.." I see you in my mind's eye sitting on His lap and singing 'You are my sunshine', and I know whatever else happens on this earth, eternal justice will be served for you. I will always remember you, sweet girl, and will hug my children even tighter in your memory. Rest in peace....:blowkiss:

aww caylee i love you and dont know you .. you have captured my heart little one .. may you rest in peace .my sister is up there with you and so is my husbands sister .. she was the same age as you .when she passed .. mabey you too will play together in heaven with the angels .. forever happy .. forever loved .

I can't help but feel Caylee is making her voice heard. The timing of the find is unbelievable. Wasn't it just yesterday that Baez waived his client's right to a speedy trial, postponing it...essentially allowing the state to prepare a stronger case...

I've never been a proponent of the death penalty...but wow. Caylee, I hear you.

OH ((((SWEET CAYLEE MARIE)))))

What a bittersweet day. You have been resting with the angels and I am so sad this day is here. You are with God who has held you in his arms since you have been in heaven. You are safe now away from evil. I wish that life could have been fair for you.
I am so sorry baby girl.
I never met you, but I have so much love for you and your grieving family.

Rest In Peace beautiful angel baby.

Though I and millions of others never knew of you until we heard about your story on the news, you have became an angelic household name and being in which has touched the lives of so many of us here at Websleuths and abroad.

You have been loved and followed from day one of this whole story and now that you have been found, know that you are still loved and that we are at peace with the fact that you are now safe, warm and free from harm. You spoke your little voice today and you were finally heard!!! You called to a complete stranger having no idea what he was about to endure, and actually created your own angel within that man. He is YOUR angel now. He was sent to find you and he did just that.

God Bless You, Sweet Baby! May you continue your journey home and finally find your place to lay your little head, rest your little heart, and fly with the other baby angels just like you!!

WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU LITTLE ONE!

Katrina Lee and Family

Oh Caylee, sweetheart, I'm just so very glad that you were found. You have touched my life like no one else. I have prayed and prayed that you would be found. You see for today I had to tell my 15 year old son that you were found and he was very upset....you see he always held out hope that you would be found alive. But it was not to be. This has been a very sad day, yet a day that we rejoice in knowing your where abouts. Finally you can be brought home. For all these months you have become a part of me and a part of my family. We all love you so very much. And BTW Caylee, if you happen to see a young man now by the name of Trent...please give him my love. He is my son that I lost before he was even given a chance to live. But I know that he will take good care of you.
RIP baby.. we love you,
Deb & family

What a difference tonight. I can't stop crying for poor Caylee, and even though I am in awe at the many people here who "felt" that she was nearby as they drove past the Anthony's house, and I am so proud to be part of this community who kept this story going over many sad months, my tears are all for her.

I've tried to be unemotional about this case, and even today I was caught up in my own life and problems, with my computer about to crash, and worried about money, and my kids grades in college, etc etc.

But then the first thing I saw when my computer was miraculously fixed was the story on CNN about Caylee, and suddenly my problems seem so meaningless and petty. The real miracle was in Florida.

Here in a season when we celebrate children, Caylee decided to come home.

In a season when we celebrate presents and material things, we find out just how precious the life of a child really is, and that life should never be thrown away. Bless your heart, Caylee. I wish I could hug you and bake you cookies, and give you whatever you love the most for Christmas. But in a way, I think that you've been looking out for all of us, and not the other way around.

Sweet Caylee, you spoke and we heard. But, honey, I'm not ready to say good-bye just yet. So for now, sleep well angel..pleasant dreams.

2hmlzd1.jpg

She was so very special
And was so from the start
Tho never held within our arms
We held her in our heart

And like a single drop of rain
That on still waters fall,
Her life did ripples make
And touched the lives of all.

She's gone to play with angels
In heaven up above
So keep her in our memories
And treasure them with love

Although this little angel
Was earthbound just a while
She'll live on in our heart
With a sweet remembered smile

Rest in peace, sweet Caylee. I love you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back