Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see.. so far the A's have believed:
Caylee was missing, the nanny stole her
Caylee might be dead, as the result of an accident
Caylee was dead, but someone else did it
and then we are back to:
Caylee is alive someone (possibly, but not necessarily, the nanny) stole her

Now they seem to believe all of these contradictory ideas at one and the same time.

I believe they actually know the who, whats, whys and wheres of little Caylee's demise as well or better than anyone here. It is all just posturing, just nonsense. I think at night when they are alone and drop their masks, they lay there thinking "KC, how could you do such a thing?" just as much as any of us do.
Leave them to their fantasies, their TV talk shows, and their cruises, it is all they have left. Not much for the loss of a beautiful child, and a family that will never be whole again.

Oh really? What the ......??? Are they just saying Caylee is dead to the public ???

If they all said Caylee is dead on the show and she is alive in the depos, can't they be charged for purjury during the depos?

They were holding her death certificate which they "display openly"..if they didn't believe Caylee was dead wouldn't they just toss it in the trash? It was more of what they didn't say than what they did, if that makes any sense.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT believe this!!!! ;)

Putting my brain on "Anthony" mode, how about: Jesse stole Caylee because Casey was not a good mother to her. He obviously did NOT kill Caylee, because he loves her. But he saw that the A's would not give up looking for "an alive Caylee" until they thought she was dead, so he procured a spare child skeleton (no doubt from the religious rituals that CA imagines Jesse's father engages in) and used his spare key to the A house (never accounted for, because Casey said she took it from Jesse and gave it to Zanny, but Jesse IS Zanny!) to get things from the house (WTP blanket, laundry bag, etc.) to make it look like the dead child was Caylee. The duct tape was used on the real dead child, so Jesse put some on the A's gas can and left the roll for the A's to use on Caylee posters to further incriminate KC.

Note to Baez: Do not print out this comment thinking it would make a great defense theory. The hair in the trunk belonged to some dead member of KC's maternal family line. Caylee is the only member of the family not accounted for. The hair on the dead child matched the hair in the trunk. Therefore the child skeleton found in the woods was Caylee.

Too late! I hear Jose's printer!

DANG! He never got to your last paragraph. Can't move his lips that fast.

I think that the Anthony family is making the distinction between "theoretically alive" (which is a legal argument based on the refutation of junk science by LKB and will exist only in the rarefied air of the court) and "privately deceased" (which is a practical matter that exists when wearing cremains jewelry and acting on behalf of a foundation, and is why they can display a death certificate in the shrine to Caylee they call their home).

These people have absolutely no problem balancing dichotomies in the air like juggling balls all day. Reality seems to be like water to them, it can change from a liquid to a solid and then to gas depending on what they want it to look like. Problem is, they don't bother to see it's the same molecular ratio of hydrogen to oxygen each time it changes form.

Lets see.. so far the A's have believed:
Caylee was missing, the nanny stole her
Caylee might be dead, as the result of an accident
Caylee was dead, but someone else did it
and then we are back to:
Caylee is alive someone (possibly, but not necessarily, the nanny) stole her

Now they seem to believe all of these contradictory ideas at one and the same time.

I believe they actually know the who, whats, whys and wheres of little Caylee's demise as well or better than anyone here. It is all just posturing, just nonsense. I think at night when they are alone and drop their masks, they lay there thinking "KC, how could you do such a thing?" just as much as any of us do.
Leave them to their fantasies, their TV talk shows, and their cruises, it is all they have left. Not much for the loss of a beautiful child, and a family that will never be whole again.

I think all of us would love to do just that; it would make us feel better to be able to feel the sympathy for these folks that we'd like to. I just can't get there because of the obstacle they have constructed made of their malignant, vindictive implications of others, creating scapegoats and SODDI suspects out of KC's unfortunate friends and acquaintances, when they know everyone else is innocent.

i feel bad for jesse. he might not have been caylee's bio dad, but he fell in love with her. i guess casey the control freak couldnt stand that......so she had to dump him...........
He outlived his usefulness. True sociopathic behavior on Casey's part.

Wait...what??

That is all I can say every time I see this thread. I have been working so many hours that I am not able to get in here much anymore much less read a doc dump and it has taken me 2 days to even open this because I knew it would just make me mad. I am baffled.

I think that the Anthony family is making the distinction between "theoretically alive" (which is a legal argument based on the refutation of junk science by LKB and will exist only in the rarefied air of the court) and "privately deceased" (which is a practical matter that exists when wearing cremains jewelry and acting on behalf of a foundation, and is why they can display a death certificate in the shrine to Caylee they call their home).

These people have absolutely no problem balancing dichotomies in the air like juggling balls all day. Reality seems to be like water to them, it can change from a liquid to a solid and then to gas depending on what they want it to look like. Problem is, they don't bother to see it's the same molecular ratio of hydrogen to oxygen each time it changes form.

They don't exactly ooze hopefulness or humility, so any jury member that may follow this trajectory will be immediately challenged by CA/GA's demeanor.

i feel bad for jesse. he might not have been caylee's bio dad, but he fell in love with her. i guess casey the control freak couldnt stand that......so she had to dump him...........

I wish RG could have known, when he had his brief encounter with Websleuths, all of the good sentiments we have for Jesse here....I would be curious to see the card JG sent Caylee, that the A's say is creepy to them, because he writes to Caylee like an adult.....I am sure it was not creepy at all, it was just an afront to the A's that someone else could care for Caylee so freely and purely.

I haven't read some of the posts, so I'm sure a lot of this has been brought up. I mean they had a memorial for crying out loud. They have a memorial stone in their backyard. Her death certificate. They wear her ashes. I'm pretty dang sure Baez had a DNA test done as well. The A's are insane, but not in this delusional sort of way.

I don't believe for one second that they think Caylee is alive. So I'm trying to think of a defense strategy in all this, if you can even call it that.

The defense can't possibly be allowed to have an insanity defense without actually pleading that, but showing that the entire family is bat s*** crazy and that's why KC's all messed up (which is true, but it's no excuse to kill an innocent child.) That's the only reason I can think of at the moment why the A's are spouting this most recent garbage and apparent deceptiveness by changing and lying about their testimony.

Any other thoughts?

I know what you mean.
I was also shocked that they cremated the body.
I thought they would want to leave the remains as they were just in case any future technology could ever find additional evidence from them. Also, since Casey apparently did not want Caylee cremated. It surprised me that they did that.
I can't remember where I had seen or read this, but I recall cindy saying that she wanted her cremated cause she wanted Caylee with her (paraphrasing)

Where's the straw dispenser siggy when you need it? :angel:

I wish RG could have known, when he had his brief encounter with Websleuths, all of the good sentiments we have for Jesse here....I would be curious to see the card JG sent Caylee, that the A's say is creepy to them, because he writes to Caylee like an adult.....I am sure it was not creepy at all, it was just an afront to the A's that someone else could care for Caylee so freely and purely.

BBM

This coming from people whos kids (supposibly) did not have a "googoo gaagaa" stage because their parents ALWAYS spoke to them like adults. (see GA's state depo) *sammie rolls eyes*

:banghead:

Disclaimer: I DO NOT believe this!!!! ;)

Putting my brain on "Anthony" mode, how about: Jesse stole Caylee because Casey was not a good mother to her. He obviously did NOT kill Caylee, because he loves her. But he saw that the A's would not give up looking for "an alive Caylee" until they thought she was dead, so he procured a spare child skeleton (no doubt from the religious rituals that CA imagines Jesse's father engages in) and used his spare key to the A house (never accounted for, because Casey said she took it from Jesse and gave it to Zanny, but Jesse IS Zanny!) to get things from the house (WTP blanket, laundry bag, etc.) to make it look like the dead child was Caylee. The duct tape was used on the real dead child, so Jesse put some on the A's gas can and left the roll for the A's to use on Caylee posters to further incriminate KC.

Note to Baez: Do not print out this comment thinking it would make a great defense theory. The hair in the trunk belonged to some dead member of KC's maternal family line. Caylee is the only member of the family not accounted for. The hair on the dead child matched the hair in the trunk. Therefore the child skeleton found in the woods was Caylee.

You forgot about his foray to the tow yard to "put a dead body in the trunk", and then his second foray to the tow yard to take said dead body out of the trunk and put it... somewhere else.

Oh that Jessie.... the key maker master of the universe. Please

Hey BeanE! We have got the same sig! It struck me also. Go LDB!

Anywho.... please continue with your regularly scheduled morning.

Why did they have this childs remains cremated if they do not believe she is Caylee? Why go against KC's wishes-she wanted a burial and a gravesite. They have a missing childrens foundation-if they truly believe that these remains aren't Caylee's-then they have taken away from some family the possibliity of ever finding closure! Where is their serious attempt at searching for another missing child whose remains these might be?
On Discovery ID's channel's Skeleton Stories they have recreated John and Jane Doe"s likeness from nothing but a skull. If they firmly believed these remains weren't Caylee's then why not find one of these forensic artists to help do that with the remains given them from OSCO and use the result to find this murdered child's true family?
Why do they speak out of both sides of their mouths and display a death certificate yet speculate Caylee's still alive and Zanny's in PR now?
The answer is simple-they know!! The remains they cremated and now wear as jewelry is Caylee! Their scurrilous Caylee is alive theory is a pathetic attempt at reasonable doubt! However, when you spread yourself so thin with such a plethora of theories-you simply look ridiculous and guity as H#LL!!:furious:

I've been reading this thread and maybe I'm being too sensative,but we had my son's remains cremated and ordered 4 heart lockets from the funeral home.They put some of James' ashes into each locket.They appear to be solid silver .The ring at the top unscrews,but is fastened back on tightly.You can't see the ashes and no one else knows what it is.I wear one and my 3 daughters do ,also.
It feels to me that the jewelry for the ashes is being made fun of or looked upon as weird .Until you lose your child,you don't realize how important that jewelry might be to you.
I won't defend Cindy,but many of us at WS have lost children,so I hope posters will consider that before they make fun of "Cremains jewelry" JMO
Thanks.

I've been reading this thread and maybe I'm being too sensative,but we had my son's remains cremated and ordered 4 heart lockets from the funeral home.They put some of James' ashes into each locket.They appear to be solid silver .The ring at the top unscrews,but is fastened back on tightly.You can't see the ashes and no one else knows what it is.I wear one and my 3 daughters do ,also.
It feels to me that the jewelry for the ashes is being made fun of or looked upon as weird .Until you lose your child,you don't realize how important that jewelry might be to you.
I won't defend Cindy,but many of us at WS have lost children,so I hope posters will consider that before they make fun of "Cremains jewelry" JMO
Thanks.

The jewelry is fine. I don't think anyone was saying anything against it. However, if you don't think it is your grand daughter that you have cremated, why wear another child's remains?

they found caylee's remains, that defense theory that she is alive won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper