"Caylee Is Missing" Myspace Discussions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not making a profit. The checks are payable to the fund. They don't financially administer the fund. And in regards to the request for the link - it's right there in the MySpace posting. I know many hate the Anthony's, but it's already been stated that leftover $ will be given to other missing children organizations so I'm not sure what the problem with that is.

This personally has nothing to do with how I feel about the A's. Doesnt matter where they say the money is going. Saying missing on the items is false Advertising reguardless of what its being sold for.

Right but these are extras, right? They say "we still have some left".

I see posters saying the letters could be removed... I don't know how to do that but assuming it could be done, someone has to pay for that and clearly the A's can't afford the expense... why not sell the leftovers and give the money to missing children? :confused:

Prints can be lifted off of tshirts. Its a steaming press type thing. I have seen it done with over 30 all star baseball shirts that were accidentally messed up during the summer last year. I was told that the expense was high because the shirts were black, however they did also tell us that if they were white, that it would be much less expensive. I think the cost to remove the print off the black was around $150..they did however tell us that white shirts could be printed over.
And you know, while I am thinking of it, the Anthony's made sure that all those teddy bears and toys were donated to a shelter, why didn't they take the shirts as well? Those kids were so appreciative of the toys, but it would have been a nice gesture to give the shirts as well.

Leftover money, yes. However at what point is it determined that money is leftover? I would assume that all efforts to find Caylee are no longer necessary, the family has stated the have no need to solicit for the funeral, what could they possibly need to continue to sell these items for? If they wish to recommend charities to which one might donate in memory of Caylee that is another matter entirely.

You really need to read the legal agreements of the fund as that's exactly what's being done.

And to the poster who had a problem with the shirts saying "missing," these were leftover shirts. If they can be sold and the money will go to another missing children organization, why would anyone be against that?

I emailed brad conway and asked why his clients are doing this. Will post if he responds, but sort of doubt it. What's funny is this guy doesn't even have his phone number listed on his website, http://www.bconwaylaw.com/, guess he doesn't want us bothering him!

The Anthony's simply cannot cash checks made out to the fund. They may send out shirts and facilitate and deposit, but they simply cannot cash the checks. For the full legal agreement of the fund and what the funds can and will be used for, you can view it here: http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:zeHQezsPKN8J:www.helpfindcaylee.com/uploads/15/July%252029th%2520Trust%2520Agreement%2520(2).pdf+help+find+caylee+fund&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a

That is the agreement with Sun Bank, that is now null and void.
The new trust is being administered by Mallory's mother (Lee's girlfriend).
The Anthonys can take money out any time they want.

That's why there's an independent auditor/officer of the fund. The accounting of the fund has nothing to do with them.

This would be Jody Parker-Mallory Parker's mother. No conflict of interest there!:rolleyes:

:banghead: I keep reading and torturing myself.

:curses:

This case is making me alcoholic. I need to stock up on booze for anyday now Cindy will return in full fury.

:drink:

They're not making a profit. The checks are payable to the fund. They don't financially administer the fund. And in regards to the request for the link - it's right there in the MySpace posting. I know many hate the Anthony's, but it's already been stated that leftover $ will be given to other missing children organizations so I'm not sure what the problem with that is.

Like the crooks who run Kid Finders Network?

The Anthony's simply cannot cash checks made out to the fund. They may send out shirts and facilitate and deposit, but they simply cannot cash the checks. For the full legal agreement of the fund and what the funds can and will be used for, you can view it here: http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...und&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a

from your link;
2. PURPOSES. The primary purposes of the Trust Fund will be to pay general
expenses relating to the location and recovery of Caylee Marie Anthony, as well as general
expenses of the burial and estate administration of Caylee Marie Anthony, should she be
deceased.
Any funds remaining in the Trust Fund upon completion of the purposes
designated herein, will be donated to organizations that have assisted in the search and
locations processes for Caylee Marie Anthony, such as the "Kid Finders Network" and the
"Never Lose Hope Foundation", orto any other such organizations as the Trustee(s) deem
appropriate and consistent with the designated purposes as stated herein.

seems like they need more cash to bury caylee

You really need to read the legal agreements of the fund as that's exactly what's being done.

And to the poster who had a problem with the shirts saying "missing," these were leftover shirts. If they can be sold and the money will go to another missing children organization, why would anyone be against that?

I would be against it if they gave any money to Dennis (felon) Milstead of the Kid Finders Network.

I emailed brad conway and asked why his clients are doing this. Will post if he responds, but sort of doubt it. What's funny is this guy doesn't even have his phone number listed on his website, http://www.bconwaylaw.com/, guess he doesn't want us bothering him!

I've added him to my "do not believe" list as well.:crazy:

I don't have a problem with donation to other missing children, I welcome that more than anything.
Timing is bad, real bad, they are offering to sell these shirts when they could have very well donated them along with the toys and such they took from the memorial site.
Selling those shirts is wrong, Caylee is not missing, she is dead. Its wrong, wrong, wrong..!!! Give them away! Donate them to be used for other missing children! It serves a greater purpose to give the shirts to another family (such as the little 6 year old who went missing in Florida yesterday), the shirts will not then have to be purchased for that family, and they would only have to pay the screening cost and per shirt to have their own made..the cost of the tshirt itself would be free to them...PAY IT FORWARD!

I read the agreement and they can use the funds how they want under the guise of locating, finding and burying. Once in the A's hands, no proof of expenditure is required. That money is technically "Anthony Money". An attorney or someone is holding it for them, so it doesn't look like what it really is...... A SCAM! :furious:

^^I totally agree that it's tacky, there's a better way and that timing is bad, but I can't go the route of "they're making money off Caylee's death" by selling these shirts as it's just not true.

Pardon? What is exactly being done? My statement was regarding the need to continue with Help Find Caylee search efforts (surely no longer necessary), and the cost of funeral arrangements (http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/23/caylee.memorial/), now that these are no longer of issue, why are items being sold with procedes going to the fund? Yes, leftover money (keyword 'leftover') was to be donated to other charities. I see no purpose for the Find Caylee Fund to act as a middle man between those who "donate" and other charities (KFN and Never Lose Hope are mentioned..), which is why I think that recommending that people donate directly to other charities seemed a better option. Now, where in the legal agreements is it addressed that the Help Find Caylee Fund will continue to operate as an intermediary to other charities?

..and yes, I have read the trust agreement.

Let's call a spade a "spade" here. It is a SCAM!

I read the agreement. Everyone should. It is to benefit the Anthonys. period.

What ever happened to all the money they were going to return to the people who gave them money for burial?

^^I totally agree that it's tacky, there's a better way and that timing is bad, but I can't go the route of "they're making money off Caylee's death" by selling these shirts as it's just not true.

I wonder what happened to those great big jars of money they collected month after month while under their circus tent with KFN. Some of our WS members even visited the begging area and saw 100 dollar bills in the jars.
They have not worked in 6 months, were flat broke in July......it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how they are paying their 2 mortages and all of their bills plus all of the extras that we all like in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman