Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few thoughts hit me earlier...

The "babysitter" is hispanic? It just so happens there was a woman with the exact same name signing a card to look at the apartments Casey claims she dropped Caylee off at.

One vehicle was abandoned near a check cashing place.. we know Casey stole some checks and some money.

The ex-boyfriend is hispanic? I'm not getting at this to come out sounding racist, bear with me here..

How much would it cost for Casey to have Caylee sent with the babysitter/nanny to Mexico?

Casey borrowed her friend's car and picked that friend up from the airport.

I am trying to piece together what she needed that much money for. She didn't look to be on a drug induced high to me during the footage I've seen. Just a sarcastic smirk.

How come Casey was not in trouble over stealing checks and $$?

If someone stole 700 from me I know LE would be involved.

It's been said that no charges were filed over the money she stole. It may have been all at the same time as Caylee being reported missing and the friend decided not to file charges?

A few thoughts hit me earlier...

The "babysitter" is hispanic? It just so happens there was a woman with the exact same name signing a card to look at the apartments Casey claims she dropped Caylee off at.

One vehicle was abandoned near a check cashing place.. we know Casey stole some checks and some money.

The ex-boyfriend is hispanic? I'm not getting at this to come out sounding racist, bear with me here..

How much would it cost for Casey to have Caylee sent with the babysitter/nanny to Mexico?

Casey borrowed her friend's car and picked that friend up from the airport.

I am trying to piece together what she needed that much money for. She didn't look to be on a drug induced high to me during the footage I've seen. Just a sarcastic smirk.

It would be very hard getting the child through customs without a passport.
Now, if the woman was driving into Mexico with the child, it would be super easy. No one checks really if the child you bring into Mexico is yours, they only check coming into the US (sometimes)

If Casey was "doing" her own investigation for the last month. Then why was she telling everyone Caylee was with babysiters?

her attorney is basically not being cooperative with the police, and refuses to talk to the police about the whereabouts of the lil one.

thinks that his client should be set free and wached (Melinda Duckett anyone??)

her attorney is basically not being cooperative with the police, and refuses to talk to the police about the whereabouts of the lil one.

Set free and watched?? Set her free and knock the snot out of her til she tells where Caylee is! :mad:

I see-shall we add up the total in man hours and lab fees since this nonsense began? Best case scenario she squirreled her daughter away for a vendetta and a little taste of freedom...but now LE is looking for a body and she doesn't think it is time to pull the plug on this??? I would say that his client has the ability to end this situation at any time and restore her own good name simply by producing CAYLEE. You see sir, this ain't about you OR your client...this is about a defenseless two year old.

If Caylee did die in the car from the heat, how long would it take to develop the "stench" in the car? How long after the body was removed would it linger for?

Newbie here...This was such a sad news store for me. I found the gma to be very credible on NG last night...at first.

If this has been covered I apologize in advance...but didn't gma say she talked to caylee on the 7/11? I'm curious too as to when a car would start to register a foul odor.

She mentioned that her daughter, Casey, has no history of mental illness but how does she explain such lies? This can't be sitting well with her.

I would expect a parent to support their child, even in this case. She was so calm when she described Casey grieving in her own way. I see Casey, at 22 as still being a girl, and maybe she can't come to terms with having caused harm to her daughter. Big time denial???

Curious stuff...hopeful for best outcome.

Greta talked to a reporter tonight. They summed this part I that I had missed someplace.
Caylee goes missing June 9th
Casey moves in with boyfriend June 9th

Is that it?

If Caylee did die in the car from the heat, how long would it take to develop the "stench" in the car? How long after the body was removed would it linger for?

The smell could linger indefinitely

Newbie here...This was such a sad news store for me. I found the gma to be very credible on NG last night...at first.

If this has been covered I apologize in advance...but didn't gma say she talked to caylee on the 7/11? I'm curious too as to when a car would start to register a foul odor.

She mentioned that her daughter, Casey, has no history of mental illness but how does she explain such lies? This can't be sitting well with her.

I would expect a parent to support their child, even in this case. She was so calm when she described Casey grieving in her own way. I see Casey, at 22 as still being a girl, and maybe she can't come to terms with having caused harm to her daughter. Big time denial???

Curious stuff...hopeful for best outcome.

I found this while looking for Casey's MySpace-it tells a different story than we've been hearing.

Web Sites Give Glimpse Of Arrested Mother's Life, Family Problems
POSTED: 12:23 pm EDT July 17, 2008
UPDATED: 11:40 am EDT July 18, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Since news of Casey Anthony's arrest broke, Eyewitness News has been working to find out more about the young mother. She has had no prior run-ins with the law, but online social networking websites do offer a glimpse into her life.

Many of Casey Anthony's friends and family maintain online pages and that includes Anthony's own mother, Cynthia. On her MySpace page, she describes intense love for her daughter and the missing granddaughter, but there's also evidence of the problems that crept into their relationship.

As news of Casey's arrest broke, Eyewitness News did some digging and found a number of photos of her out on the town on social networking sites. Little Caylee never appears in any of them.

Friends told Eyewitness News that Casey used several nannies to care for her daughter, but they weren't sure how she got the money to pay for them.

On the MySpace page set up by Cynthia Anthony, Casey's mother and the grandmother of the missing child, she lists her mood as "distraught." In one of her blog postings, she details the sometimes strained relationship she has with Casey.

"What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills," her blog posting reads.

According to more from that posting, Casey Anthony had also apparently criticized her mother for being too controlling and not giving her enough space.

Many of the online profiles have been closed off from pubic view since news of Caylee's disappearance broke. Casey Anthony's brother took control of his sister's MySpace page and it has been turned into a message board seeking tips about the girl's disappearance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16910663/detail.html

Greta talked to a reporter tonight. They summed this part I that I had missed someplace.
Caylee goes missing June 9th
Casey moves in with boyfriend June 9th

Is that it?

oh no, reminds me of Susan Smith.

If Casey was "doing" her own investigation for the last month. Then why was she telling everyone Caylee was with babysiters?

Exactly! She's lying.

Though, she'd like everyone to believe that she had to tell people that cause she didn't want Caylee harmed if others knew what was going on.

Pffft!!! I guess she had to make up the fake babysitter in order to protect Caylee from the real kidnapper.

The smell could linger indefinitely

Oh gosh, yes. I've had roadkill across the street from my house and the smell is rank, in no time at all. It travels. I can't imagine how foul it would be enclosed in a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot