Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony's Attorney Says People Don't Have Facts
http://www.wesh.com/news/16923607/detail.html

This gives me hope..... I do believe that this little girl IS alive.

Oh of course and she just forgot to report her daughter missing for a month? This defense attorney is doing what defense attorneys are paid to do. Saying her side of the story has yet to come out. Well, we're still waiting...in the meantime she needs to tell someone where her daughter is.

It reminds me of Drew P's attorney... what's his face.....
What if anything has his CLIENT mentioned about the where abouts of HER CHILD, and why the various states? How exactly would Caylee end up in New York? unless her mother had GOOD reason to know WHY she was there?

A two year old goes missing for a month before being reported missing, WTF did the defense attorney think was going to happen? Especially with his client being held without bond based on the information SHE alone provided about her daughters whereabouts.

Get him a commerical spot for a Clairol commercial quickly PLEASE!

Her lies are just expanding and getting bigger and bigger. Pretty soon she'll be claiming she's on the space shuttle, with her nanny.

In the video of the CSI team going over the car, one of the techs walks over to a counter on the right side of the screen (as you are looking at it) and "appears" to wipe off a gun, release the clip, look at the rounds of ammo, push the clip back in the gun and then put it down.

Does anyone else see this? Am I crazy? I have watched the clip about 6 times now.

Salem

video is at this link: http://www.local6.com/news/16924242/detail.html listed under Caylee's picture. It is the 5th video down and is called CSI examines car or something like that?

My husband says it is an air wrench.

They are going to use it to take the car apart. They they can check the inside wheel wells and inside car walls to make sure blood hasn't seeped into them.

They are going to use it to take the car apart. They they can check the inside wheel wells and inside car walls to make sure blood hasn't seeped into them.

THAT makes me feel better! Thank your husband for us :)

I wonder if they asked Casey about trying to do a sketch thing of the babysiter? (I doubt there was a babysiter but if so shouldn't public be looking for her?)

I think the possibilty of Caylee dying in that car or being kept in that car is the most likely senerio.....

I wish we knew if the car she left in the parking lot was driveable or not driveable..............because if you abandon your car in parking lot and it's driveable that seems pretty fishy to me & then borrow your friends car.

Or was it just parked there for a few days.....What drew the polices attention to that car??? From what I understand the police found it in a parking lot abd notified the onwers who were Casey's Parents. I also would like to know what Casey resond or answer to the police & her parents about why the car was abandon?????

IIRC, she told her parents it had been towed. But it hadn't-(big surprise.) It was found abandoned in a parking lot and someone called it in.

It is sounding more and more like this little girl may have been left in the car in the heat. But there are just so many crazy things about this whole incident. I don't know why but I don't trust the grandmother's story 100% either. When the attorney says there is a lot we don't know I think it speaks volumes!

Anthony's Attorney Says People Don't Have Facts

This gives me hope..... I do believe that this little girl IS alive.

I don't believe this BS for a minute! IF this chick was telling her attorney the truth, they wouldn't be telling people to look in:

Miami, New York City, Brooklyn, New York and Charlotte, North Carolina

What is this attorney trying to do anyway? Work up billable hours! Who the heck does she thinks flipping the bill for this anyway?:rolleyes:

Pffttt,
fran

It is sounding more and more like this little girl may have been left in the car in the heat. But there are just so many crazy things about this whole incident. I don't know why but I don't trust the grandmother's story 100% either. When the attorney says there is a lot we don't know I think it speaks volumes!

I'm sorry, but I'm still reeling from the Natalee Holloway case. The former suspect lied, lied, lied, and is still lying which is why he's still walking a free person when he should NOT be.

People think if you fill LE with enough lies, or NO BODY, NO CRIME they can just get away with it.

Well, THEY DO!!!!!

This girl is a :liar::liar::liar:, as anyone can see by her police statements and court appearance.

Grrr
:mad:
fran

Possibly... but more so, killing your child could make you decide to keep the evil deed going by claiming innocence in the child's where-abouts. I get a feeling that this is what we are dealing with, here... the mother knows what happened and is now playing innocent.

I agree with you, totally. This mother knows exactly where her child is. Isn't there a way to make her talk? (I know I could think of a few....)

I'm sorry, but I'm still reeling from the Natalee Holloway case. The former suspect lied, lied, lied, and is still lying which is why he's still walking a free person when he should NOT be.

People think if you fill LE with enough lies, or NO BODY, NO CRIME they can just get away with it.

Well, THEY DO!!!!!

This girl is a :liar::liar::liar:, as anyone can see by her police statements and court appearance.

Grrr
fran

I agree Fran! I just can't believe they are putting up with her BS. They must have some hard core detectives trying to "break" her and get to the bottom of the story...I HOPE!!!

Link http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html
"The car was parked in a lot near State Road 50 and Goldenrod Road (see map) for a few days earlier this week. A business owner had it towed and it turned out to be Caylee's grandparents' car, one the toddler's mother drives"

Click on map & it shows you....

I clicked on directions & put in 2863 S Conway (the address where she said ZG lived, across the street from EX-BF Ricardo Morales who is now Amy's BF) and it's about 6.2 miles

The BF she had been staying with she met in May is Anthony Lazzaro - his address isn't given in the Affidavit.

The current BF(AL) lists Winter Park as his location on his myspace...The center of Winter Park is just about the same distance away from the Amscott as where she claimed ZG lived (approx. 5-7 miles)

I don't believe this BS for a minute! IF this chick was telling her attorney the truth, they wouldn't be telling people to look in:

What is this attorney trying to do anyway? Work up billable hours! Who the heck does she thinks flipping the bill for this anyway?:rolleyes:

Pffttt,
fran

Casey's parents are paying the bill for the attorney I would guess? They hired him for her.

Pffttt,
fran

Mr Baez the reason that WE don't have all the facts is directly related to your client's inability to give us the facts.

I am quite sure that the Investigators would have no problem sitting down with your client once again to go over this story of WHERE her daughter is...but somehow I suspect that won't happen.

Oh but YES let's all look in New York City, Miami and Charlotte North Carolina for little Caylee, places so huge that even a well known terrorist whose picture is plastered all over the world could hide out in plain site, how convenient.

Mr. Baez we are willing to remove your client from the "Public Enemy #1 list" a list SHE put herself on, as soon as she tells the truth and nothing but the truth about where little caylee is, until then I am sorry to say she isn't going to be too well recieved back into her community.

And Mr. Baez I would be careful if I were you, she has shown a propensity to tell outrageous lie's and you certainly don't want to get caught up in her web, she has shown no concern about the welfare of her little girl I doubt she would concern herself with your law license or career.

Thank you Jolynna!!!!!:blowkiss:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and couldn't figure out why the reporters weren't screaming about it.

I feel better now :crazy:

Salem

I agree with you, totally. This mother knows exactly where her child is. Isn't there a way to make her talk? (I know I could think of a few....)

I'll help. Every day the news stories on this board make me realize that even though some days it seems like my hubby and I live just to annoy each other, we're really doing okay since our kids are happy, healthy, and not in danger from a parent, step-parent, or "live-in". Knock wood !

I agree Fran! I just can't believe they are putting up with her BS. They must have some hard core detectives trying to "break" her and get to the bottom of the story...I HOPE!!!

LE can't and hasn't talked to her since her arrest.

LE can't and hasn't talked to her since her arrest.

Yeah, that's the problem. At the press conference they said she has a lawyer and unless she calls them to talk, they have no contact with her.

This woman is UNREAL!!!!!!

fran

How come the CSI's had the area open so they could record what they were doing? I know "we" like to know what is going on but is it right for them to do this? Should the garage door of been closed the whole time not just when they were looking for blood and body fluids with the light?

What does everyone think? Could it hurt like they said being tried in public's eye?

I do agree they are guilty in this situation but I don't think it was right?

Now when looking outside it is obvious they can't hide that from us or media? Well a tent could of?

I don't know just thinking outloud....sorry ignore me LOL

OH yea what does "IIRC," stand for? Newbie here..... Thanks bunches..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot