Caylee Marie Anthony Memorial Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Happy Birthday to OUR precious Caylee........

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl. You are in our hearts forever.

s_70d7ad2d064043a7accd84e73d26a056.gif
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!
bf_gold-div.gif

You And All Our Borrowed Angels Are loved Beyond All Imagining!!:grouphug:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfv4w01HG0"]‪Borrowed Angels-Kristin Chenoweth‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
They shine a little brighter, they feel a little more
They touch your life in ways no one has ever done before
They love a little stronger, they live to give their best
They make our lives so blessed, so why do they go so soon?
The ones with souls so beautiful
I heard someone say--

There must be Borrowed Angels, here in this life
They come along, into this world, and make this world bright
But they can't stay forever
Cause they're heaven sent
And sometimes, heaven needs them back again

They reach a little deeper, they see what's in your soul
And even when they leave you know, you'll never let them go
The world's a little richer, just cause they came along
Their love goes on and on, so why do they go so soon?
The ones with souls so beautiful. I heard someone say--

There must be Borrowed Angels, here in this life
They can't stay forever, cause they're heaven sent
And sometimes, heaven needs them back again

How else can you explain why they're here and not here to stay?
I believe there must be, must be

Borrowed Angels, here in this life
But they can't stay forever, cause there heaven sent
And sometimes heaven needs them back again.
And sometimes heaven needs them back again
:rose:

Essies, did you see this?

[ame]http://www.cafepress.com/+what_about_caylee_light_tshirt,553367176[/ame]

Reminded me of your signature right away!

╔═════════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ════════════╗
★·.·´¯`·.·★ HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY CAYLEE ★·.·´¯`·.·★
╚═════════════ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ════════════╝
Happy 6th Birthday in Heaven sweet Caylee.
You have touched so many hearts and we
all know you are dancing with the angels.
May your little soul continue to rest in peace.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░ (¯''•.¸♥¸.•''¯) ░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*¸.•*¨`*ི ྀღ •♫♪ Happy Birthday to YOU, ♥ Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday Dear CAYLEE....Happy Birthday to YOU....¸.•*¨`*ི ྀღ •♫♪ ¸.•*¨`*ི ྀღ ♫♥♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•♫♪¸.•*¨`*ི ྀღ •♫♪...♫•*

Happy Birthday Caylee :cupcake: :bdscroll:

I happen to know there are some very cool people in Heaven and trust you are well.

You have touched so many people ,Caylee,and brought many together,who are now friends.

If you see my James, he likes hugs .

Happy Birthday Sweet baby girl!

Your life mattered.
It still does.
It always will.

You should be getting excited about starting first grade, with a new backpack and school supplies...I wish that were so...I'm so sorry it's not.

But today is a day to smile, the day the miracle that was you was brought into the world. And we are so thankful that you were brought into this sometimes cold and dark world to provide a joyous light to bring us together in harmony and love.

Your light still shines on. It will always keep up warm and lit up with hope and love in the coldest and darkest of times. God bless you, and I hope you had the best day in heaven today!!!!

I understand the memorial ceremony is supposed to be this afternoon.
I also understand that the A's are supposed to start promoting their foundation today.
Does anyone think that the A's will show up at the memorial ceremony?

:bdscroll::bdscroll::bdscroll:​

Happy Birthday Caylee !

:rose: You Will Always Be Remembered :rose:

:rose::rose: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :rose::rose:​

I also understand that the A's are supposed to start promoting their foundation today.
Whatever happens I hope it is peaceful & joyous for the little one's spirit.

Happy birthday sweet Caylee Marie. I hope your day in heaven is a joyous one. And I hope the mother than murdered you is haunted by your memory today more than ever!

Play with the angels love!

Your question was just answered up on the twitter thread. It said that they just showed up at the memorial ceremony.

I just turned on the tv and see GA and CA came to the balloon release. I'm so glad.

Nancy Grace
I am always thinking of little #Caylee

I really don't know where to put this comment. There really seems to be two different threads with birthday wishes for little Caylee. I have already posted my birthday wish for precious Caylee.

This being the Memorial thread; I have to say that it really bothered me to see GA and CA at the Memorial site on Suburban Drive. IMO, they showed up to illicit sympathy and GA mentioned other missing children. Caylee was never missing and they know it. This, IMO, was to have a photo op for the future unveiling of their new foundation. I resent it. I do not forget that there was a time they very much resented that location being a draw for people wanting to go by and just remember Caylee.

Sorry for the rant. I am probably too much of an unforgiving person, but I still have no sympathy for GA and CA. It is my opinion that this was little Caylee's day and those two should not have been there.

MOO

G and C just want to get their mugs on tv doncha know??? Why their daughter who is on the west coast cannot be there!! Too busy partying her hopeless life away. She could give 2 hoots about her child's 6th b.day. She is dispicable.

Happy Birthday Sweet Caylee. We all love you and never even personally met you. You are loved by Jesus very much and I hope having a wonderful time in heaven at God's house today. Love from Earth XXXXXXX

I really don't know where to put this comment. There really seems to be two different threads with birthday wishes for little Caylee. I have already posted my birthday wish for precious Caylee.

This being the Memorial thread; I have to say that it really bothered me to see GA and CA at the Memorial site on Suburban Drive. IMO, they showed up to illicit sympathy and GA mentioned other missing children. Caylee was never missing and they know it. This, IMO, was to have a photo op for the future unveiling of their new foundation. I resent it. I do not forget that there was a time they very much resented that location being a draw for people wanting to go by and just remember Caylee.

Sorry for the rant. I am probably too much of an unforgiving person, but I still have no sympathy for GA and CA. It is my opinion that this was little Caylee's day and those two should not have been there.

MOO

I feel the same way...precisely! I immediately had flashbacks of CA's behavior on the stand and leading up to the trial...disgusting. I'll leave it at that, so as not to trash this thread, but suffice it to say, you are not alone in your feelings, at all!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back