Caylee Marie Anthony Memorial Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today was the first day I was able to watch this video since hearing the verdict. It has been extremely difficult to see pictures or videos of Caylee Marie and not get emotional since that horrible injustice that occurred on July 5. REST IN PEACE sweet angel, you are SO loved.. You are in the arms of Jesus now and no one will ever hurt you again

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia3PlgHys80"]‪In Loving Memory of, Caylee Marie Anthony‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Dear Caylee,

I know that it's difficult to understand how someone you looked up to, loved and trusted could harm you. You could never have done anything to have deserved what happened that day, and any other time you may have been treated poorly.

You know what unconditional love is. I know that you love your mother and may not understand why there are harsh words against her.

Like all children, you were raised by a village. Good adults watch over all children. What led to your death was hidden from view. Your mother made choices that ultimately took your life and even in death failed to give you the dignity you deserved.

As a community, we are mourning the tragic loss of a child and we are instinctively trying to push the threat away - the person who took your life when her sole responsibility was to watch over your safety.

I hope you are at peace and are not haunted by that day. There are people who loved and cared for you enough who would have died to protect you. They did not have the chance. They didn't know many things about her. They could not have ever imagined that she was capable of killing you.

I pray that you are at peace.

This was a poem that I found online for little Caylee. I think it sums things up perfectly!!

:Banane41:

Little spark of sunshine

how you used to run and play,

full of hopes and dreams -

eager to meet the day.

A smile that fit a fairy

coming out of that secret place,

to visit us for a short time

and leave your mark in this space.

Was that your entire purpose?

A lesson you surely brought,

America coming together in love

such wondrous things you have taught.

Red and yellow, black and white

stand together to cry for you -

holding hands, superficial issues forgotten

mourning beauty and love - pure and true.

Bye America's Little Sunshine,

we'll surely meet someday

in that secret land over the hills

where children run and laugh and play.

Just wanted to tell you Caylee how special and loved you are. I know you have everything you need where you are. RIP angel <3
sweetcaylee.jpg

Oh , this is nice .
Rest in Peace little cutie pie .
I hope you are playing with angels
You are loved .

The living are the only voice for those who have left us. RIP little one

Everything you all have done here is so beautiful
Sitting here crying my eyes out ..

Wonderful song about Caylee and justice.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CL1QaImmm8&feature=channel_video_title"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CL1QaImmm8&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Even though time is going by, I still miss you little Caylee. My heart hurts that you are gone. I know you are happy where you are and that you have all you need and want. Justice didn't happen in the court but it will happen. I miss you sweetheart.

&#9829;
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HTQSHH0y-U&feature=player_embedded"]&#x202a;For Caylee-Angel Girl&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE - I am going to be out of town on Aug 9 - which WOULD HAVE BEEN CAYLEE's 6TH BIRTHDAY - would someone remember to start a thread a few days before so we can wish her a happy birthday in Heaven - a safe place where she will never have to see her mother again!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOON CAYLEE.......

restinpeace.jpg

I hope when I get to heaven I can find you and give you a BIG HUG :rose:

I'm crying again reading the newest posts here. Caylee Marie Angelbabe, you are loved by so many strangers. Many more tears have been shed for you than you could imagine. May you shine brightly like the sun during the day to warm our hearts, and at night give us a twinkle for our souls. Shine on, little one, and light our paths as we seek to find justice for you and all the others who are gone too soon.

:angel:

Your life mattered.
CayleeAnthony2.jpg

This is Caylee's memorial thread and I do think of Caylee more than what is healthy on a daily bases I think as I still am unable to get over it all, but that picture reminded me of when my 10 year old granddaughter was around that age, we had a little foam easy chair for little ones and she would always try to sit in it head first, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't even begin to explain how much I love her. How I wish just one of the Anthony's would have loved Caylee as much or more than I love my granddaughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back