Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do YOU feel looking into this man's eyes?

ga.jpg

I can imagine that Caylee knows the eyes are the windows to his soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fJF_vdt3hw

God bless you

I can't bear to see that picture of George without tears coming to my eyes.

ga.jpg

God bless you

Simply heartbreaking. I wish people would put aside the snideness and quit nitpicking every comment made by the Anthonys for just this one day. George's face reflects the pain they all feel with the loss of Caylee. Please can't we forget everything else for just a short while and show them some sympathy?

Some people consider their sons-in-law and daughters-in-law as well as grandchildren their "children".
Agreed. I refer to my son, my daughter-in-law, my grandson and munchkin-to-be collectively as "my kids."

I thought it was a very beautiful memorial. I loved the music and the memories. For better or worse, the A's are the keepers of Caylee's story...and the small footprint in memories that she left on this life.

The only thing that creeped me out was Lee talking to CMA...immediately I knew that he was talking to KC. But I do understand them wanting for hope and for forgiveness for their daughter. But in order to be forgiven, and I am a Christian, you have to confess your sins and ask for forgiveness...and I doubt that KC has done so. But I am not in her head.

What a shame that kc didn't even send a flower..........
not a note...........
I guess kc already said good bye June 16th, 2008.

Where any of the brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles of the Anthony's
there?
Close friends of kc's..........?????

We know who were not invited, but who did attend?

Why should it "tarnish" Caylee's memory for her grandparents and uncle to mention her mother? To them, she is still their daughter and sister, and they support her. If no one else does, that is their problem. Keep in mind, this memorial was not just for the public, it was for the family. I think it says a lot... that they did not so easliy turn their backs on her, that they continue to love her and are ready to forgive her. That is the kind of love God wants us to have for people... not hate, not bitterness, not spitefulness, not meanness. They are hurting more than you could possibly imagine right now. And for all we know, Casey is hurting too!
I'll tell you what bothers me more than what the Anthonys said... Nancy Grace followed the memorial with her usual demeaning remarks towards Casey and Lee and THAT was very unclassy!! They advertised it as a tribute to Caylee and it was anything BUT! She has her own show every night, why did she have to do a double feature, today of all days?!! Very tasteless, IMO.

I usually like Nancy but that went right thru me too.

I tried to not be too judgemental as I was a guest, don't know any of these people. I watched because it was a memorial to a precious little girl. George really surprised me, I was glad to see him go thru all the little things - even the green beans. Lee - don't know if he was sending any signals or not, he appeared to me to just be a man who didn't want to break down or cry and was dreading doing just that. Cindy was Cindy, she did what she had to do and I thought it was well planned and the music beautiful. She did it for Caylee and for the rest of the family - we were only observers.

ga.jpg

God bless you

I couldn't watch today. For me the closure wouldn't come from sobbing through this memorial. Now I'm fighting the tears as I have to go w/ my kiddos to a happy event and this picture just did me in. My heart won't ever stop aching for George.

What a shame that kc didn't even send a flower..........
not a note...........
I guess kc already said good bye June 16th, 2008.

there?

I've got to watch it again to be sure, but I believe on the beginning of George's part, he says he's glad his bros-in-law are there and mother-n-law and wishes his dad were there. I hope I'm correct on this - glad you asked about it, because I wanted to rewatch it for that purpose.

The video was heartbreaking and so well done. I loved the way it ended -- with Caylee picking up the shade to get to the other side — into the light. Beautiful and so moving.

there?

George mentioned in his speech that his in-laws were there, and I know I saw Shirley sitting behind them. I think Rick was beside Shirley, but need to watch the recording as I definitely had tears in my eyes the first time I viewed it.

ga.jpg

God bless you

I see a man who is asking God "why" & wishing it were him instead. I see a man wishing he had just one more day. One more day for a wagon ride, one more day to say I love you, one more day to hold her, smell her, rock her & to just love her. :blowkiss:

It was a beautiful service and I felt compassion for the family and the darling little one. A couple of things stood out to me. Cindy being last to speak, for one. Shouldn't that have been George's place? I was proud of him.
When Cindy first began her talk, she mentioned how happy she was when Casey came to her and announced she was going to have a baby. While I'm sure she accepted the situation and made the best of things, I think it must have been a little shocking and rough at first since Casey was young, not married, and not in the position to take care and provide for a baby.

George mentioned in his speech that his in-laws were there, and I know I saw Shirley sitting behind them. I think Rick was beside Shirley, but need to watch the recording as I definitely had tears in my eyes the first time I viewed it.

I don't think it was Rick, it may have been another of Cindy's brothers. One that she didn't dis-invite.

ga.jpg

THIS

breaks my heart.

I've got to watch it again to be sure, but I believe on the beginning of George's part, he says he's glad his bros-in-law are there and mother-n-law and wishes his dad were there. I hope I'm correct on this - glad you asked about it, because I wanted to rewatch it for that purpose.
I think Cindy's brother was behind the Anthonys along with Cindy's mother.
not sure tho. I am pretty sure it look like Rick.

You have right to your opioins.
JMO I thought it was beautiful I did not see any thing that was nauseating.
The music was great. and I cry for two hours. I am so glad this tribute to Caylee did not turn into a circus.:rolleyes:

Apparently none of the 4 great grandparents attended the memorial?

It was a ridiculous and nauseating memorial and there should have been protests. I applaud KC for not being a part of this maudlin spectacle.

I can respect your opinion, no problem there, but you think there should have been protests at this baby's memorial and you "applaud" the person charged with her murder, her own mother, for not attending? That wouldn't be ridiculous and nauseating? Intersting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back