Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Parts of the service were beautiful. However, I think the Anthony's definitely laid the ground work for their new careers. I think LA is struggling the most, appears to have a lot of unresolved anger that is not being directed @ the appropriate person.

Honestly, my biggest issue, and it is very petty. How much time did Caylee spend in front of the T.V.???

OK I have a question, that I hope isn't too much of a deviation from the thread.

Some of the news channels are commenting that JB showed up a KC's cell with a laptop, and that they may have used a wireless broadband or 'air" card to watch the video streaming of the ceremony. The talking heads seemed to view this as a likely possibility.

But don't most Jails and Prisons run cell phone jammers these days? these will also jam or block wireless broadband.

She is Caylee s mom and Caylee loved her it did not bother me at all.Now if it was just of KC then I would be upset.

i love my husband but if he murdered me i don't think it would be appropriate for someone to put out a picture of the two of us @ my funeral. i'm quite sure that no one would.

Does anyone know who the older man sitting to George's left was?

Why everyone commenting on the CMA....

Anyone gonna comment on Caylee calling him 'Uncle E' ??.....or her calling Cindy "Ce Ce".

Caylee had/has her C M A letters on the wall in her room, so there is reason to think he was talking to her. jmo

I was out of town on business and missed everything. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to see the video of the service? I would love to hear some of the music.

I can respect your opinion, no problem there, but you think there should have been protests at this baby's memorial and you "applaud" the person charged with her murder, her own mother, for not attending? That wouldn't be ridiculous and nauseating? Intersting.

She couldn't attend - I didn't mean that. I meant the statement that JB read, supposedly from her, yesterday, saying this isn't what she wanted. Please do not misunderstand me - I do not support KC, personally I believe she's guilty of murdering her child - but I guess we have to wait for a court of law to say that.

I just disagree about this Memorial today. I see it as a huge publicity stunt and an attempt to garner sympathy for the A family. Also, if it were truly for the "community" - why bring religion into it? If it's going to be about the beliefs of the A's, keep it private - if it's truly for the "community" keep God and Jesus and prayer out of it. Guess it was for all the public except Jews and atheists and most of the people in the rest of the world who are not Christian.

I am deeply saddened by the death of anyone. A child especially. But this, to me, was a ridiculous spectacle that had absolutely nothing to do with Caylee, other than using her (again) as an excuse for the A's to appear in public.

Geez, did everyone forget that these people have done nothing but lie and deceive and refuse to admit that there is even a possibility that their own daughter did it? "Get off your asses and look for my granddaughter." "It was a rotting pizza." "KC will be Mother of the Year."

Right.

Parts of the service were beautiful. However, I think the Anthony's definitely laid the ground work for their new careers. I think LA is struggling the most, appears to have a lot of unresolved anger that is not being directed @ the appropriate person.

Honestly, my biggest issue, and it is very petty. How much time did Caylee spend in front of the T.V.???

I wasn't going to comment on this from the memorial, but I have to agree with you. When the A's were all talking about Caylee's favorite movies and TV shows, I thought the exact same as you. Probably more likely often when in the care of KC, so she could text, phone and post to all her peeps. :mad:

i love my husband but if he murdered me i don't think it would be appropriate for someone to put out a picture of the two of us @ my funeral. i'm quite sure that no one would.

That is not the same and you know it.This is one side of a family that have been hit not once but twice.

I was out of town on business and missed everything. Does anyone know if there is anywhere to see the video of the service? I would love to hear some of the music.

WFTV has the complete memorial.

It dawned on me that as (in my opinion) George is the most sympathetic A family member, he needs to keep himself well and healthy to ensure if Casey gets to the penalty phase of her trial that she does not get the DP (if it is put back on the table). I think George would/will make a compelling witness in a penalty phase against putting Casey to death simply by the fact alone that he comes off as the most sincere of the family. Lee and Cindy could beg for forgiveness for Casey and for saving Casey's life and it would not effect me the same way the pleas of George would.

While I'm sure the prosecution thinks he will be a good witness to help firm up their timeline, I think George will make an excellent defense witness as well.

So, in a bigger way, he does have a lot to live for...

I am just now getting to watch it on youtube and it is absolutely wrenching. The whole family was barely hanging on, and I admire their strength. I would have made an absolute spectacle of myself (and have, actually :) at such a service.

Thank you Patty G for all of your hard work in posting videos for those of us without cable or live streaming/internet ability. You do so much for us.

ITA..That's just not acceptable & if the same scenario happened to me I'd haunt whoever put the picture there forever! Not even sheer stupidity due to overwhelming grief would give them a free pass. :furious:

That is not the same and you know it.This is one side of a family that have been hit not once but twice.

murder is murder. i'm sorry that is the way i feel. if KC was insane and had come clean immediately my feelings would be different. if Caylee had a father who had played an active role and he had planned the memorial, would he have set out the same picture? no. some things you just can't justify-this is one of those things, imo.

murder is murder. i'm sorry that is the way i feel. if KC was insane and had come clean immediately my feelings would be different. if Caylee had a father who had played an active role and he had planned the memorial, would he have set out the same picture? no. some things you just can't justify-this is one of those things, imo.

The memorial was meant to celebrate Caylee's life. Casey was her mother. That can't be changed. I think it's important people see that there was love (or at least what appeared to be love) shared between Caylee and Casey. Had there been huge photos of Casey all over the place I would feel differently, but one small photo in which Caylee was obviously the focus of the photo is not inappropriate, IMO.

The A's have the right to forgive her or chose to believe she's not guilty but still it was shocking for many to see the 'victim' kissing the 'accused' in that photo during the 'victim's' memorial service.

I am still uploading so you can look at what has uploaded here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Eventually I will post them all at WS sometime tomorrow. Remember to keep going back as they upload.

21 Parts to Caylee's Memorial
6 Parts to Nancy Grace Noon Special
9 Part to Nancy Grace Show tonight (2/10/09)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back