Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anthonyfamily2.jpg

I love the motorcycle gang that follows them around to keep them out of funerals. It may just have been for Iraq deaths, not sure. I cheered them on, though!

They stood up against WBC at Brianna Denison's funeral. She's a murder vic that has a thread here. Our Mod stood with the bikers against WBC as well.

Well, when you have family members chewing gum during the service, it makes sense.

I remember at my brother's funeral, many of us chewed gum. Our mouths were dry from all the crying we were doing and when you have to talk to so many people face to face, well it's nice not to have smelly breath.

Remembering The Life Of Caylee Marie Anthony
First Baptist Orlando -- Tuesday 10, 2009 -- 10 a.m. -- Worship Center

Piano Medley of Caylee's Favorite Songs -- Donna Cox
"Child of Mine" -- Katie Cox
"The Prayer" -- Nancy Rodriguez
Prayer -- Pastor David Uth
"No More Night" -- Kyle Thomas
Message -- Pastor David Uth
"My Heart Will Go On" -- Nancy Rodriguez
"One More Day" -- Glenn Cox
"Because Jesus Lives" -- Broken Vessels
Message -- Shane Stutzman
"I Can Only Imagine" -- Pastor Herkie Walls
Words from Caylee's Family -- Anthony Family Members
"O How He Loves You and Me" -- Pastor Herkie Walls
"Homesick" -- Kyle Thomas
"If I Had Only Known" -- Katie Cox
Gone Too Soon -- Video
"Caylee's Song" -- Jon Whynock (That will be so tough)
Prayer -- Shane Stutzman
"To Where You Are" -- Kyle Thomas
Prayer -- Pastor David Uth

Thank you, Potato Head !

My heart is breaking, please God let Caylee be at complete rest now.

I wish the priest had left caseys name out of his opening prayer. Made me a lil angry, today casey deserves no ones prayers or thoughts, its Caylees day.

All due respect, Casey probably needs those prayers more than anyone.

Pastor singing "I can only imagine" now. My heart is breaking.
If we can forget all the facts of this case, all except that a beautiful little girl was taken way too early....and that those people in the front row really are the only ones who truly feel the loss of her in their lives.We can imagine what it feels like, but we can't know. Just for one day, let them be grieving grandparents. Just let them grieve and heal.
This whole thing is so sad, and yet so beautiful at the same time.

Lee thanking everyone that made today a special day. Asks people to fill their heart with patience and grace.

Woah....A family on stage...Lee speaking now.....asking us to yield judgments....they will never be the same again....fill hearts with hope and forgiveness....finally.....

Lee... "allow yourself to yield any judgements that you may have."

I love the motorcycle gang that follows them around to keep them out of funerals. It may just have been for Iraq deaths, not sure. I cheered them on, though!

they tried to come into canada once to protest, but my office kept them out. i dont think they realize our laws are a liiiitttle bit more strict than what they're used to for what they do.

Compassion and truth? I hope these same people hold that in their hearts for their feelings for Caylee as well
sounds like a plea for Casey...

Lee just wants to be left alone. He is tired of people judging his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody