Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, On a different time zone here. Just got the kids to school. Anyone know if ti's been taped? Where can I see what I have missed? :confused:

28tfhn7.jpg

"I will never forget the promise that I made to you"

CMA? Is Lee talking about Caylee or Casey? He never said Caylee's name.

CMA? That is strange why did Lee not say either Caylee or Casey, who was he talking about.... This is so sad, I feel horrible for this family.

Is lee meaning caylee or casey when he is mentioning c m a ?

it looks like George is going into an anxiety attack?

Lee is definitely showing his emotion now while he is talking....he's having trouble getting through this. Both of his parents are supporting him.

He is talking directly to Caylee...this was needed IMO.... I think the family will now be able to get on with their grieving.

CMA CMA CMA. I hope Lee is referring to Caylee. I wonder what the promise was he is referring to.

Now George is speaking and he is saying that his family is here. Something about his Mother not being able to be there today.

George is now talking about Caylee. She called him Jo Jo

George is standing tall and sounds strong......Ijust hope he can get thru his speech without breaking down.......

I also wonder if he was addressing the promise he made to Caylee or Casey? I have never heard him address Caylee as CMA? That was the only strange thing so far....

omg...this is sooo heart wrenching! i cannot judge these people today... all i can do is wish them peace and healing. God be with them.

I got the impression it was Casey....why would he repeat CMA instead of her name? And the promises he was talking about....they had to be directed to Casey. IMO

OMG Poor George!

The things this family has been through, my heart goes out to them...

I hope justice is served

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member