Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee kissed his bracelet which I assumed was a bracelet for Caylee. He was crying.

OMG-GA sounds so strong, he's being strong for Caylee, I'm so proud of him.

CMA CMA CMA. I hope Lee is referring to Caylee. I wonder what the promise was he is referring to.

WTH is this about? I find it very very strange that he is referring to supposedly Caylee as CMA. Same initials as Casey Marie Anthony. Is he passing a message to her? Purposely abiguous.

I have never felt weird about Lee before, but the whole 'CMA' thing, that is really weird, and I definitely got the feeling he was speaking more to Casey than to Caylee...anyone elses hinky meter up?

I hope it's not Casey too. But I'm thinking it might have been.

OMG

Lee broke my heart, but who was he talking to CMA???

That was just too weird. He should have said her name. CAYLEE. CMA is both Caylee and Casey.

Either I'm just a total pesimist or he was talking to Casey too.

Anyone else feel this way?

Is lee meaning caylee or casey when he is mentioning c m a ?

he kissed a bracelet on his wrist a few times - I am thinking that bracelet is Caylee's. I do not believe he meant Casey at all.

using the initials like he did, which could be for either KC or Caylee, and thinking of his comments in regards to KC instead of Caylee....oh, my. What on earth? Why would he have used the interchangeable initials like that unless for a reason? He referred to Caylee by name earlier in his speech, didn't he?

I am so glad that George did not include KC in his list of those he was proud of.......is a step in the right direction.......

cma=kc if it were Caylee, he would have said so. kc is the only word he would be afraid to say.

He didn't mention her name, and he didn't refer to himself as Uncle, and he didn't identify whom he was sending that message to. As far as I remember of him talking he didn't say anything that could only be directed towards Caylee and only Caylee...

i want to think it was really really hard for him to say her name. that's why he said CMA. he was BARELY able to get through his speech.

I think Lee did that "CMA" stuff on purpose to give a message to Casey and just to have his words be taken both ways ...."I'll never forget my promise to you"....too bad he couldn't even say that babies name....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13