Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee loved green beans ... :cry:

George taught her "you are my sunshine"

Wow...at least we KNOW who George is talking about....good for him....he's doing great...God bless him!!

FINALLY, an appropriate eulogy. Thank you, GEORGE!

i want to think it was really really hard for him to say her name. that's why he said CMA. he was BARELY able to get through his speech.

He was speaking about Caylee, he kissed his Caylee braclet two times.
I think he was having a hard time saying her name out loud.

The locket...jewelry for Caylee...bet it contains Caylee's ashes...WE WERE RIGHT!

Ditto. WAAAAAAAAAAY up. That was too weird.
cma=kc if it were Caylee, he would have said so. kc is the only word he would be afraid to say.

EXACTLY. He has NEVER ever refered to caylee as such before. No way. That was all to KC. :firemad: Oh the secrets he is hiding.

This is giving me so much hope for george
2ykm5uo.jpg

maybe he called Caylee CMA - we will never know.

i the negativity is taking away from the purpose of today...which is to say our goodbyes...and celebrate her life...

True, my dad called me AE (my initials) when I was little and still does. But it was a little hinky-gotta read the transcript of Lee's eulogy later.

I have never felt weird about Lee before, but the whole 'CMA' thing, that is really weird, and I definitely got the feeling he was speaking more to Casey than to Caylee...anyone elses hinky meter up?

Its like they were speaking in code again. CMA CMA CMA CMA

Awww George. This is what I was waiting for.

To HEAR about Caylee. What she likes, green beans and personal things. His memories and his love for her.

This, what George is saying is what a memorial is all about. He's doing so well.

My heart breaks for Lee too but once again he was so cryptic.

Ah they had a little laugh. Laughter, the best medicine. I hope this helps them find peace and move forward.

Green Bean reference...

Wasn't this the subject of conflicting statements between Casey and the family as to what Caylee's favorite food was?

cma=kc if it were Caylee, he would have said so. kc is the only word he would be afraid to say.

If he meant Caylee, he would have said it.
"CMA, I'll keep my promise to you."
Sleuthers?

George lives in a house with 3 strong willed women.....

I do like he's talking about Caylee....cute stories about her....thank you, George.

I wish I could rewind, I thought he said Caylee Marie Anthony, CMA and that is when he started saying CMA. Maybe somebody is taping this.

I believe he did and you know what I like CMA. I bet there will be threads about his secret message to Casey.

I love hearing GA talk about his love for Caylee. He adored her and obviously spent a lot of time with her.

Lee was obviously speaking in "code" to Casey again.

He spoke to CMA (casey).....never saying Caylee.

What was that last sentence regarding a "promise" suppose to mean??????

ya, what promise could he have made to Caylee? "It's been so long since I have been able to hug you" vs. I will miss your hugs or I will never forget your hugs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13