Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that GA is keeping it all about Caylee, he is truly paying tribute. Talking about all the little things Caylee did.

I agree- this is a very nice tribute from George- nice to hear tidbits about little Caylee. My heart goes out to George.

Wow, now he's asking people to write to Casey. He loves his daughter. My heart goes out to George.

Hey, I'm Methodist. We applaud good music or a good message - it's not all the time, just sometimes.

When my grandson was about a year and a half old, we were at the funeral of an older woman, long-time friend. We were up in the balcony, well out of the way (no babysitter). The church was full. They had this wonderful vocalist. He was like a big-time singer of some sort, sang a very dignified song. I was holding Zachary, and when the man finished and gave his little bow, Zak jumped up and hollered, "Yay!" and clapped.

He was used to this on Sunday. I was so embarrassed. The family loved it - they made me feel so much better!

Thank you! For taking the time to explain to me :)

Promoting the felons..........NO
So inappropriate

I have seen many, many different ways for people to pay tribute to passed family members. A few that I wondered about, But... When you lose someone I think sometimes you do what you think is best, you say what you think is best and you are not going to please everyone. You just can't it is human nature to question, to judge. I think that this is a beautiful memorial for Little Caylee. I commend them for speaking today this has to be the most difficult time for them. You could never say enough about this sweet innocent little girl that had her life taken away to fast in such a tragic way. I do have to say though that Lee tugged at my heart. He made me cry. I was sobbing. God bless this family in the LONG road they have ahead of them.

oh no. He wants you to give KC understanding for Caylee. Wha?? Oh no. I will not comment on that again.

I'm getting angry. That's not good.

How can complete strangers make me so angry?

Ok I understand this and how it frustrates everyone, but maybe they need to grieve this way, and who are we to judge them on how the grieve?

George keeps on saying Caylees name. Talking about everything Caylee did and loved. Popcorn, Sponge Bob, green beans were her favorite vegetable. George is talking about a locket with Caylee and how he taught her You are My Sunshine.
George sings Sponge Bob with her and Cindy is chiming in.
Veggie Tales-telling people to teach their children about Veggie Tales.
Her favorite DVD's Bambi, 101 Dalmations, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty.
Says he knows Caylee is looking down right now and to pray for her Mom.
Asking people not to judge Casey. Asking people to write people letters to Casey.
George doesn't want to bore anyone, but he is now talking about church and sounds as if he is going to be active in his church. He is thanking people for coming and why he is wearing a lavender colored shirt (Caylees favorite color)

I am sorry this man is losing his daughter, but she is a murderer. Plain and Simple and one that shows NO remorse.

George wearing a lavender shirt. It was Caylee's favorite color.

ya, what promise could he have made to Caylee? "It's been so long since I have been able to hug you" vs. I will miss your hugs or I will never forget your hugs...

That was the moment my hinky-meter really began to sound. The way he worded that statement...to me, it sounds as though he's talking to someone who is alive but not present, as opposed to passed away.

George wore a lavender shirt because it was Caylee's favorite color. There is a new normal for them in their family.

Ack! That's the second time I've lost cable in the last ten minutes!

If Casey didn't even bother to ask to watch the memorial what would be the purpose of sending secret messages? I don't think that is it at all, I think these are greiving folks and are doing a better job than I could to just get up there and talk at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal