Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job, George. He is sharing happy memories of Caylee. His is doing a great job, I think this is very theraputic for him.

I love Georges speech...it is all about Caylee and very heartfelt.

All the classics and 101 Dalmations was the first movie that I saw at a theater in 1969!

I think possibly Lee got a CMA memorial tattoo on his wrist and that's what he was referring to. Caylee Marie Anthony.

I am so enjoying George's memories.

Ditto. WAAAAAAAAAAY up. That was too weird.

EXACTLY. He has NEVER ever refered to caylee as such before. No way. That was all to KC. :firemad: Oh the secrets he is hiding.

Still haven't seen those DNA results yet, have we? Whatever, this is a grieving family and its awful for them. I'm gonna leave that alone.

oooops...never mind....here's his KC tribute. Completely ruined it for me...

Awwww, I'm enjoying Ga's walk through memory lane. But I'm not feeling his appeal for KC...I just am not. Sorry.

George is so sweet. He is spending all his time talking about Caylee.. what she loved, what he loved about her. He also said he missed his daughter, and to pray for Casey.

George wants people to write letters to Casey?

Whoa. Not a good idea, dad.

George: pray for KC. You don't want to be in our family's shoes. KC deserves prayers, love, understanding, letters. Take the time to write a letter to her. Do it for me, do it for my son, for cindy, ... DO it for caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member