Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look on the bright side, it will probably irritate kc that even though she publicly scorned them, they are still saying nice things about her.

I was with GA 100% till he had to bring in KC......to ask people to write to her is ludicrous!

:eek: write her a letter.

Just for you George, I won't write her a letter, you wouldn't like what I wrote.

Oh George.......
I was completely with you until that.."write a letter to Casey" thing. Now I'm just shaking my head.

Lee was obviously speaking in "code" to Casey again.

He spoke to CMA (casey).....never saying Caylee.

What was that last sentence regarding a "promise" suppose to mean??????

He is going to use Religion and God to plead to the people to save Casey.
Let them say whatever they want. KC is a human being. But justice will be served regardless.

Just my opinion.

CA talking about the day KC told her she was pregnant.

OMG! A standing O!!

Here's Cindy....loves KC....

Talking about how Caylee stole her heart....she was a perfect baby.

Signing off now-can't listen to all of the faux memories of Casey's joy at being a parent.

Peace.

Cindy remembering the day that Casey "told her the news" that she would be a grandmother?

I thought Cindy found out because everyone at her brother's wedding asked her about her pregnant daughter? Does Cindy not know this is common knowledge?

IMO I think it was his way of talking to both without having to say KC's name.
I also think the issue of the all shamrocks is the family's way of showing support for KC without mentioning her at the service at all.
From the pastor's first comments to Lee and what Lee said himself........Does anyone else feel he is coming forward with more info soon????

Yes! I do as well.

CA felt "peace and joy" when KC told her she was pregnant? Let the spin begin! Keep it real CA-please!!!????

Caylee woke up laughing all the time.

Arrrrgh. CA's first words not about Caylee but about herself, battling a cold. Well, can see where KC gets it! George's remarks VERY moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7